Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 6959
-
07-04-23 20:32 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 149Oasis Wethersfield
I just saw your post and I know Jin works there is Zen new? Is Lisa still there? I've never needed an appointment- just walk in the back entrance.
Originally Posted by ILuvThisHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 17:44 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 47Oasis
Visited spa in wethersfield on Saturday evening recently. It was a walkin but able to get in immediately as its free. Took zen (like that), middle aged. Massage was very rough and no teasing until turn around. Asked for FS when she started HE and agreed for 1. 2. Overall its an ok experience with a sore body back to home.
-
07-03-23 21:35 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 1235Where's "Chad" when we need him!
Originally Posted by Rell1444
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 15:28 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 60I can't speak to the guy with the duffel bag, but I have been here a number of times and it is legit. Although it's not a latina spa, over the last few years it's been a mix of black / latina / white women, although it has predominantly been black women the last few times I've been. They do take walk ins, but appointments can guarantee you get in at the time you want since there's often only 1 or 2 girls working at any given time.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
The larger problem is the inconsistency on offerings and price. Some ladies only do the usual r & t, some offer other extras. And nobody seems to give a consistent price other than the door charge. After that it's a crap shoot what you're going to end up paying and they are typically far pricier than average.
-
07-03-23 11:49 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 79You going to leave us hanging?
Strange?
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
[View Original Post]
Strange in what way? Don't leave us hanging.
-
07-02-23 14:36 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 123On RM's there's a couple reviews. The first one is standard finish, and the second one is way out there strange.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 13:09 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 149Silver
Can you elaborate relative to the options and tip? Only r&t still? PM if you prefer.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 12:55 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 149Interesting Web Page
I ran across an interesting website this morning. I'm not sure how I found it but it lists AMPs for sale and advertises jobs for providers. There was one ad that said "no sex" and another that said "no porno" but the others didn't specify. A couple of ads said that the provider had to be under 56! I only opened a few but did notice that they seemed to list one phone number.
-
07-02-23 10:38 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 1659Was in East Hartford
Silver was open. I checked out this place:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ssion/56027159
They required "an appointment. " I went to the address an it's not exactly discrete. It's like a spa in a hidden back alley. I was early and parked across the street. I saw a very large man park on the busy street, walk in with a duffel bag. I was pretty curious what that was about. 3 minutes later he walked out with the same bag.
I didn't show up for my appointment. I can envision a few scenarios. But none of them made me want to try the place. I recall reading that it was a Latina Spa, but who knows?
I went to Silver. My masseuse's name sounded like "Peanut. " Standard R&T. It was okay and what I was looking for, but man are the options sketchy and pricey for what's on the menu.
Happy 4th.
-
06-30-23 05:58 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 54That is what she said.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:20 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 609Was not asking about FS.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Just a PSA about it's reopening.
I'll try to visit this week and post up.
-
06-28-23 14:31 #4563Banned Member

Posts: 1318Not on the Radar
Yea, so I'm not aware of Silver offering FS to members. At least not to my experience. My suggestion is to try one of the many Hartford Sex Parlors and enjoy. No need to work hard for sex.
Now, with that said, maybe after the Grand re-opening, they offer FS, but not to my knowledge. Glad to help.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 12:28 #4562Regular Member

Posts: 16New to this
Hello,
I would like to do an AMP but I'm nervous and this is my first time I was thinking about going to new healthy aroma in Wallingford. Does anyone have any tips or a guide on what I should do and what I can ask for FS.
-
06-28-23 10:10 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 609Silver SPA
Drove by Sliver Lane SPA yesterday, open sign is lite up.
Anyone try lately?
-
06-28-23 09:03 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 29King-Ruby
Took a trip to King in E. Hartford and was met by Ruby (cute, nice figure, mid 40's) . 7 house fee. Massage was good, playful. On the flip all business. 6 for release no touch, 1. 0 touch. Offered. 5 she refused. I held my ground and ended with a nice massage. I can get FS for 2. 2 in New Haven or Danbury with a younger more attractive provider why would I pay 1. 7 for HE with unknown amt of touching. The massage was not bad left. 2 tip but not happy. Things are getting out of hand and we need to make a stand.










Reply With Quote





