Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 6958
-
06-10-23 17:19 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 30Can you share Chad
Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.
-
06-09-23 21:06 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 32Where in Albany area? Not many spas in this town a few a little north of here.
Originally Posted by CorvetteC
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 16:16 #4541Banned Member

Posts: 1318If this is the spa on Whiting st. I stopped in and believe the guy that came out was the husband, brother, whatever. So I left. My guess, it's legit. If I may suggest, try one of the many Sex Parlors in Hartford. You won't be disappointed.
Chad.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 13:15 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 30K & J Rose spa Plainville
Just wondering if anyone has tried this place yet?
-
06-07-23 17:01 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 161Lily in East Windsor
Lily went to her friends massage parlor in the Albany area! She calls me and tells me she will be back soon!
Originally Posted by Dalster
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 10:51 #4538Banned Member

Posts: 1318HSP's at its best
Gents,
I'm pleased. This is HSP's at its best.
One member had 3 pops during his session, outstanding. That's why we have Three input Thursday. Cum 3 times. Now that's relief. More new members are joining, former members returning. Could not be happier for you guys.
Exciting news, I was in the city recently and saw one of my regulars. Her name is Charmaine and she's cumming to Hartford for a visit. $80/$400, well worth it.
Let's continue our enjoyment.
This is Chad.
-
06-01-23 13:11 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 89New accounts
Noticing a lot of new accounts, reader beware of who's behind them.
-
06-01-23 09:34 #4536Regular Member

Posts: 3Yes, she says she is looking for a new place here in CT but no luck yet. Hope to see her back in CT soon.
Originally Posted by DevLiam
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 09:00 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 155Lucky Man
Chad must be the luckiest man in Hartford. He is getting FS in AMP's in Hartford, while the rest of us settle for HE.
Either that, or someone is fibbing.
You decide.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 08:36 #4534Regular Member

Posts: 16Lily
Too bad. She was not much to look at but very kinky. It got to the point where she would cum 3 times during the session.
Originally Posted by DevLiam
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 16:45 #4533Regular Member

Posts: 10Lily
Correct. Lily calls me quite often. She left the hotel because the hotel confronted her and told her they would notify the police if men kept entering her room. She moved back to NYC, then had a job at a spa in NJ for a short time. Her boss wasn't paying her. I told her to threaten him with reporting him. He gave her half of what he owed her and she went back to NYC.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 21:18 #4532Banned Member

Posts: 1318Hartford Sex Parlor.
I encourage all members to go out and enjoy. We have it all in Hartford. Best time ever.
Originally Posted by Exclient
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 20:06 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 164Hsp
For the record chad, what is an Hsp? I thought I knew, but maybe I don't.
-
05-30-23 06:09 #4530Banned Member

Posts: 1318If you mean Lilly, I believe she's gone. Last I heard she was in NY. Hartford has plenty of sex parlors that will wet your appetite. Feel free to try a few. Good luck.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by Dalster
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 14:10 #4529Regular Member

Posts: 16Older in East Windsor
Longtime lurker here but now a member. I used to see her at Aroma and when that closed she was in a hotel. Digits not working anymore. Anyone know if she is still around with a new number?










Reply With Quote





