Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 733 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9279

    Kanoe

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Hi Keoni, I sent a message. Got couple others questions.
    Sent you my ansahz because.

  2. #9278

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
    Hi Keoni, I sent a message. Got couple others questions.

  3. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
    Noticed these five items on her advertisement:

    (1) "All donations are non-negotiable".

    (2) "All Outcalls Require Deposit. No Exceptions".

    (3) No "BBBJ".

    (4) No "CIM".

    (5) No "DATY".

  4. #9276

    Kanoe

    This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks

  5. #9275

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
    I booked her about a year ago, she had a crappy incall location at the time. Wouldn't give me any details and saw the good review so figured F it and just dive in. Wrote a review on her as well back then. She has a bunch of add-ons, on top of her price she also wanted $$ for CBJ, extra for playing with the twins. It was a waste of my $$, could've gotten better service elsewhere.

  6. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.
    I booked her. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll be on her PH channel in the future. LOL.

  7. #9273

    Lady's One

    Wow, someone actually found a legit on Lady's One for $$ that wasn't a deposit scammer. Good for you.

    Stay safe,

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.

    Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.

  8. #9272

    Ashley legit?


  9. #9271
    No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.

    Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.

  10. #9270

    Price don't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.
    You can still get catfished by someone charging you 1 k / hr. Price don't mean s* Read their reviews. Google their name or number. See what kind of info you can find out. Try asking for a facetime or Google duo verification before meeting. There's many ways you can verify before actually getting catfished. GL!

  11. #9269

    I tapped her as well

    I saw her late yesterday afternoon, I just did a half hour party She is in her 20's. Needs to offer more. I GOT ME.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kealee29  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Nette yesterday looks similar to pics closes being the one with the curly hair. If you're looking to see this one I would avoid spending you cash on this one menu very limited allows kissing of breast but no sucking. No DIY no BJ at all not even covered. Seemed drunk meeting. Allows msog for time paid for she does get loud and only will allow incall for longer than hour appointments which ain't worth it. She's here for 6 days I would just avoid her all together and take your hard earn money somewhere else.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  12. #9268

    Nette

    Checked out Nette yesterday looks similar to pics closes being the one with the curly hair. If you're looking to see this one I would avoid spending you cash on this one menu very limited allows kissing of breast but no sucking. No DIY no BJ at all not even covered. Seemed drunk meeting. Allows msog for time paid for she does get loud and only will allow incall for longer than hour appointments which ain't worth it. She's here for 6 days I would just avoid her all together and take your hard earn money somewhere else.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  13. #9267

    Wonder who booked with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Aether1031  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tesla-taylor

    She is legit. This is her pornhub channel.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c9046fe5fbee#1.

    If you are interested. $800 is too much for me LOL.
    It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.

  14. #9266

    Thanks for the lookout

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
    I know Smiley made a review, but now this is making me second-guess. Luckily, I texted her using a VoIP app. The one thing I really found questionable was why she doesn't list the price upfront. To me, I really dislike it, because who knows if she charges more for a certain person than others. After reading this report, I don't think I'm going to book with her.

  15. #9265

    Allison beware

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301269

    You have my reviews on Allison who I just saw Again a few minutes ago for a hot time. I didn't have enough energy to try her sexy little girlfriend.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9460990.htm?cat=1

    Join him for doubles have fun, Men
    If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape