Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13917
-
06-29-23 17:35 #10707Senior Member

Posts: 642Disregard
Found her:
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ssion/57384678
It's been a year tho -anything I should know?
She was very chill hour was $$. 50.
-
06-29-23 14:39 #10706Senior Member

Posts: 642In Search of.
Met up with her last year, don't have any contact info from my old phone.
She was close enough to meet up at LINQ. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks!
-
06-29-23 14:09 #10705Senior Member

Posts: 642That's disappointing
She is absolutely my type, but thank you for the words of wisdom.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Any similar to her, especially GFE?
As always all of you Vegas gents are incredibly helpful to all of us from around the country, so thank you.
-
06-29-23 05:21 #10704Senior Member

Posts: 85Rhia
Rhia told me that she do meet ups at her house. Do she live with roommates or her mom? How was her neighborhood and was her house clean? Her mom was their when you went into her incall.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 22:07 #10703Senior Member

Posts: 2986Update on Cathy
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...y-rubs/1905496
Moved out of Vegas so none of us will be seeing her anymore. I actually got a hold of her and asked where she moved to totally ghosted! So there's that put to bed!
-
06-28-23 21:54 #10702Senior Member

Posts: 534Thanks for the report
I tried to see her Once & she also replied quickly but was a total ***** so I quickly stopped replying to incessant questions far beyond what a hooker needs to know like where I worked specifically & what room I was in. Long before we had agreement on what when how long or even what I wanted. As most know, you don't want some hooker showing up hours later or worse, right as another shows up. I don't give the room # unless its someone I know already,. Otherwise, we can meet in the casino or something, if they are pushy on that issue, FK them, I'll see someone else, but the only ones that have ever demanded room # turned out to get bad reviews. Rip robs or bs I read down the road, I don't take that chance myself of giving the room number to someone I just started texting and its one of the 1st things they want to know.
I think that the nonstop talking & complaining is a tactic many hookers use in their arsenal to not have you cum. That's their passive aggressive Fuck you because they can say. They did their part it was you who couldn't. No they didn't do their part, they just did what they are. *****.
Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 21:28 #10701Senior Member

Posts: 2986Hey Steak
For once not only was that post funny as hell but I for once will agree with everything you said!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 19:01 #10700Banned Member

Posts: 443Any help
I cannot find these ladies being reviewed anywhere I was hoping that someone here can help me out.
https://tryst.link/escort/harleej
Love the look especially with her glasses on.
https://tryst.link/escort/yourluckyjade
I really wish I could ask these girls questions without being seen as a time waster.
This is part of the hobby I really do not enjoy.
Do you guys just stick with females with reviews?? I use TER and ECCIE any other review site worth using??
-
06-28-23 18:32 #10699Senior Member

Posts: 580Rhiannon's mom
Does her mom provide as well? Link? Feel free to DM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 18:20 #10698Banned Member

Posts: 443Yup
Incall is reasonable for me at least when it comes to greek, but I wouldn't request it.
Greek is not a deal breaker. Great if its included if not no big deal.
I like Rhiannon's look I follow her on twitter and she's seems fun. I might reach out to her in a week when I return.
Her mom is super hot as well.
Originally Posted by MooseGreely973
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 13:39 #10697Senior Member

Posts: 85Back story on Rhia
I've been talking with Rhia for over a year via Snapchat, OF, and Tryst link messenger. It's no red flags to me. I know Rhia use to work at Alien ranch brothel and she's a stripper. I don't know if she still dances but she use to work at Rhio. She loves Greek but charges too much for me.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 09:59 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 1388
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
He is obviously quoting 1990's rates LOL.
Originally Posted by Stevew
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 23:39 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 362My Reports and Posts
I quickly want to clarify any misconceptions regarding my posts.
I have had to post similar explanations regarding the questioning of the authenticity of my rendezvous so I am sorry if this comes off as a redundant post.
Everyone of my posts are true.
I purposefully leave some information vague to protect providers but leave enough clues in the posts for anyone to be able to connect the dots.
I can't help if you are unable to find the ads or the sites I reference but most are Vegas locals on known local sites (with the occasional SW off Trop, Sahara or Fremont).
I'm a monger from the 1990's. I am not new to this and I don't DM at all.
That's Enough.
-
06-27-23 22:42 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 648I've been wondering about this one 120 qv 150 hh 200 Hr says she is okay with kissing https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7042515455/1.
-
06-27-23 12:24 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 238I tried
I tried to see her a couple of times some time ago when she was still kinda new. She was very slow to respond, and on my secondary attempts, I felt the conversations had some bad / half-assed attitude behind them. I really liked the look, and tried hard to meet, but in the end did not. No way I'm going to put up with that. What does it say about how she is going to treat you? Again, it was some time ago, and she may have changed, but doesn't sound like it. Her rates have gone way up, so that makes it worse. She does still look great, and seems verified with reviews / clients, but high end rates for low end attitude? Not for me. Some people can put up with it, and maybe there is good things that come from it, but I just get turned off from it. It baffles me how it takes hours / days for some to respond, and I've heard the girls she runs with are the same way. Sad waste of potential. Good luck if you try, hope it works out.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





