Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29336

    Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7070  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting later next month and researching with some reach outs and light convo. I think I'll be staying a little outside Richmond and wondering what the area is like. Try to hit Richmond instead and have a second hotel room or if they're quality in the smaller town. Been chatting with a provider, is telling me Petersburg is ghetto. However it appears this particular one is GPS.

    Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
    LOL, you're funny, not trying to debate or even start trouble, but name any area that you can go and pull up to a woman looking for pussy and its not ghetto. Unless you're talking high end escort. So if you're really looking for pussy, just remember, (Pussy& Ghetto) goes together, just not in the order, what you're looking for is some ghettopussy. LOL.

    But with that being said, I also wonder just how serious you are about the hobby, when checking out your post, they all seem to be of questions and not you contributing anything useful to the board, so stop with all the questions, and prove yourself to the board, or are you just posting so that you can become a senior member and start going after fellow members or maybe even the girls......
    Last edited by SettleDown; 06-29-23 at 15:02. Reason: Left out important observation

  2. #29335

    Be careful

    Swat team sting happen at the extended stay in innsbrook this afternoon. In this dream they are watching.

  3. #29334

    Eros Pornstar

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    Looks legit to me. It has a link to her Twitter account which has a link to the rest of her social media accounts. Check them out and that should alleviate any concerns.

  4. #29333

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    Before my TER sub runs out she has great reviews - 9's with a wide menu. The MSRP is 12000/60 so you better hope the markets are having a good day.

  5. #29332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    I don't know about this specific lady but Eros is generally above board. Pricey but legit.

  6. #29331

    Eros Pornstar

    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.

  7. #29330

    Petersburg

    I'll be visiting later next month and researching with some reach outs and light convo. I think I'll be staying a little outside Richmond and wondering what the area is like. Try to hit Richmond instead and have a second hotel room or if they're quality in the smaller town. Been chatting with a provider, is telling me Petersburg is ghetto. However it appears this particular one is GPS.

    Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

  8. #29329
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her once. No teeth. Backed out. Don't remember if she had a name.
    She goes by Velvet. LOL and yea no teeth. Gave a great bb gummy.

  9. #29328

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Hey I haven't seen this one in a while, use to be $160 for hh standard service, what are her new rates? Would appreciate the info.
    Before she even speaks to you she requires face pic with pinky and dick in it. All I inquired about was BBBJ. $2.60 and with cim included $3.00.

  10. #29327

    Gremlin

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    The first one, mixed girl, is ok. She's been around for a while now. Other reviews have been average. Definitely strap up if you see her for sure, might come away with a gremlin.

    The second bbw Annie has been in game for long time. She's been absent for a while, think in the clink but can't be 100%. She had a problem with a broken leg and mobility last year. Honestly not sure if it's her ad now but if it is the price is too much.
    True about the gremlin. Got a BBBJ and had to get serviced after. Excellent BBBJ tho.

  11. #29326

    Any word on Erika?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8048146163?gid=

    Pics look familiar says she is out by the airport which always makes me a little nervous. Thanks for sharing any info about her.

  12. #29325

    Vitamin shop

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if I didn't sugarcoat the topic, but I need some help. I wanted to try V for the first time. So questions are: Does it really last 4 hours? If I take half, will it be 2 hours? What happens if you nut 30 minutes in? Does anything come out? Does it really stay erect? Does it feel the same as sex without it? I am the type where if I nut, all of the feelings of wanting to have sex comes out with it: unless there is another girl. Is this the case with V? Since I am that type, should I not take it to avoid all being erect without purpose? Where would I get it? What does it cost? Is the generic the same and give the same results? What are the side effects for both? Thanks for the help.
    Look into steel-libido. They sell it at at vitamin stores. Never really had side effects with it. I can definitely tell a difference when I took a few.

  13. #29324

    Anyone tried this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/476447686054

    I'm usually doing the AMP thing but if her pics are legit that's just my speed.

  14. #29323

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    What a freakin day, lost comms on both of these options for various reasons. So back to the drawing board for new flesh. Anyone have any thoughts on these two?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142394748

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142403559

    The struggle is real for some better providers any info would be great, I will provide dream details later this week.

    FF OUT.
    I have been seeing the first one for her S&S special pretty consistently. So far good comms, no drama, and she likes swallowing. So no complaints as of yet LOL.

  15. #29322

    Thick thighs blue eyes that will make you fantasize

    Any try this one? She looks good enough to eat LOL.

    https://callescort.org/804-452-7246

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape