Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 37313
-
06-27-23 12:17 #29318Senior Member

Posts: 132The first one, mixed girl, is ok. She's been around for a while now. Other reviews have been average. Definitely strap up if you see her for sure, might come away with a gremlin.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
The second bbw Annie has been in game for long time. She's been absent for a while, think in the clink but can't be 100%. She had a problem with a broken leg and mobility last year. Honestly not sure if it's her ad now but if it is the price is too much.
-
06-27-23 12:14 #29317Regular Member

Posts: 6Pros and Cons
I think it depends on the qualities of the provider. For me, it was worth it since this was a relatively young ( 30's), attractive (7/10), caucasian, provider with BMI < 25. Also at a mid-range hotel with no cigarette smoke in the room.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
But when I'm in the mood, and have time / gas to burn, for a streetwalker then yes, would not donate that amount for technically the same service.
-
06-27-23 12:10 #29316Senior Member

Posts: 327L-Arginine & nitric oxide
Both amino acids that dilate the blood vessels. Both found in Viagra. You can buy L-arginine & Nitric oxide at the local vitamin shoppe. Body builders been using it for years to be more vascular during shows. Amazing what you can learn on netflix & some body building documentaries. Do some research because if your older have a heart condition or on any blood thinner. You could get yourself in.
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
Trouble. Products I have used l-arginine in powder form NOX in pill form & horny goat weed. Must buy good quality not the cheapest. No prescription needed. Just looks like vitamins in the cabinet. Get you some of them while there. Source of life multi about $45 bottle. I never thought a vitamin would make a difference in how I feel & my energy level. Been on the source of life for month. I wouldn't have believed it if I had not tried it. My thought was won't be the first fifty bucks I ever wasted.
-
06-27-23 11:45 #29315Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Used to see her for 40-60 and even free once. She's definitely a PAWG and my type but its hard going from those prices to what she's requesting now.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 10:49 #29314Senior Member

Posts: 170Thoughts?
Team,
I've been circling around to different AMPs lately due to the lack of available talent. However, I came across these two and had been chatting with them b / c they fit my dream criteria of what I like. Any comments or feedback? I know someone has hit one of these providers recently.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-fun/56454712
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/941935368426
FF.
-
06-27-23 10:22 #29313Senior Member

Posts: 60New rates?
Hey I haven't seen this one in a while, use to be $160 for hh standard service, what are her new rates? Would appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 08:50 #29312Senior Member

Posts: 6178 for BBBJ is a little steep. Hope you got to sample more of the menu.
Originally Posted by Gecco100
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 01:19 #29311Senior Member

Posts: 135Viagra
YMMV.
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
Thankfully, it generally does not keep you up 4 hours. That's a problem.
Half is half as effective, not half as long.
All it does is open blood vessels and suppress the hormone that shrinks them. It does not mess with your head, and is not an automatic erection (maybe unless you're 14-22). You still have to get interested, and it will usually end when you're not interested anymore. Note I do find that once interested, things happen quicker, and things may recover quicker, but again YMMV.
If you are the case where things don't go away quickly when you're done, then some real sudaphed should fix it. I've never had that.
Your have to get it from a dr, but there are a number of online services for that now like HIMS, etc.
Generic is fine.
Call and ask the price. It will vary in the service used.
Side effects will also vary. For me it's sinus congestion, caused my the dilated blood vessels. You just have to try it and see if you like it enough to put up with mills side effects.
If you're seriously concerned about trying it, look in Mayo Clinic or somewhere for more info.
-
06-26-23 15:40 #29310Senior Member

Posts: 400Pretty confident that's the wrong link
Goes to Perth Australia.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:48 #29309Senior Member

Posts: 75Viagra.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if I didn't sugarcoat the topic, but I need some help. I wanted to try V for the first time. So questions are: Does it really last 4 hours? If I take half, will it be 2 hours? What happens if you nut 30 minutes in? Does anything come out? Does it really stay erect? Does it feel the same as sex without it? I am the type where if I nut, all of the feelings of wanting to have sex comes out with it: unless there is another girl. Is this the case with V? Since I am that type, should I not take it to avoid all being erect without purpose? Where would I get it? What does it cost? Is the generic the same and give the same results? What are the side effects for both? Thanks for the help.
-
06-26-23 14:47 #29308Senior Member

Posts: 221Latino wave
Anyone sampled the newest wave of Latinos? I hit up four different ads today and all under the same roof it appears. Just wondering if someone found a favorite yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142108524
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142105078
-
06-26-23 12:16 #29307Senior Member

Posts: 147Avoid too much drama and scammer
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/142107004
Had a dream last night out of boredom and the wrong head talking should have ignored him.
Set up the dream, tell me the location and I go otw.
I gets there she let's me in her apartment (Stupid Mistake) with some girl sitting on couch.
She tells me to take my shoes off and apologizes and tell me to go to the kitchen she'll be ready.
Which was another red flag but 2 am and wrong head talking I said fuck it I'm here now.
We finally have the dream after she gets me from kitchen to a room.
The dream started off subpar BJ for 10 minutes until some thumping noise happens.
She stops and tells me to hold on gets into some "argument" with the other as she leaves.
The chick comes back into room sitting down apologizing for interruption and that "friend".
She had argument is going to call the cops and she doesn't "wanted neither one of us in trouble".
I laughed inside despite looking irritated I already know this was going to be bullshit once I made it in.
Of course will not repeat, recommend, and avoid.
Damage was. 60.
-
06-26-23 12:15 #29306Regular Member

Posts: 6Blonde Pixie
Saw this one this morning: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/158809863237.
Off of broad.
BBBJ + CIM for eighty. No teeth, continuous, and swallowed every drop.
Nice natural B-Cs, easy-going, no signs of monkey. Comes around once per month. Please treat her well as I would like to repeat.
-
06-26-23 01:46 #29305Senior Member

Posts: 316Be careful
She's real. I banged her a few times a couple of months ago. I thought nobody knew about her at the time so after I took her to pound town I made a review on here and someone said she was robbing mongers before. So I looked into it and sure enough its true. There was news articles about her with her real name talking about how she would set up johns and then some guy would jump out and rob you. She was good to me I had no issues. But I can't recommend her because of her shady past.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 13:41 #29304Senior Member

Posts: 482Kacey Rae
Saw this, had to comment. Saw her a year ago when she was just a WSW named Dani. Totally forgettable. So she just a street girl who now posting ads online.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





