Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 327 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3337

    Seaford

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy1971  [View Original Post]
    I originally was going to see this one. She said her name was Starr but her one of her ads said melody too. Anyway the comms were spotty and he planned a qv for. 100 and she told me to contact her when I got to seaford / bridgeville. Her incall is a house. She then started in with asking me to cash app her 50 because she has not eaten in a day. She said if I did that I would only have to pay her 40 when I arrive and even offered references. I passed and told her I would hit her up when I arrived. I got to town and she went silent. Anyone have experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/516524855337
    Dude. That 2 weeks worth of groceries for a Seaford hoe. Tell her you'll show up with a bag of roof chicken. If she ghosts you. You still got the chicken.

  2. #3336

    Starr or Melody Intel

    I originally was going to see this one. She said her name was Starr but her one of her ads said melody too. Anyway the comms were spotty and he planned a qv for. 100 and she told me to contact her when I got to seaford / bridgeville. Her incall is a house. She then started in with asking me to cash app her 50 because she has not eaten in a day. She said if I did that I would only have to pay her 40 when I arrive and even offered references. I passed and told her I would hit her up when I arrived. I got to town and she went silent. Anyone have experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/516524855337

  3. #3335

    Velvet in Seaford

    Hello fellow mongers. I was in seaford yesterday and after a long drive I wanted some strange and I took a chance on Velvet. The pics are representative of her body but her face is average at best and I would say she is 50 vs 45. Anyway easy comms and the damage was. 120 for a hhr and 80 for Qv. I settled for the hhr. She came to my hotel and we chatted and the got comfortable. I asked her if she did everything on her ad and she started talking about anal and that it depended on size. That was not even on the ad! LOL. She said BBFS was fine but to cum On her stomach. I'm a safety guy so that's not an option for me. Velvet loves to kiss and it was hot and wet with plenty of DFK. I then put on the hat and she gave an ok BJ. Cannot deep throat and I even tried to help her. After I was ready I asked her for some DATY and I ate it like it was my last meal. She got super wet. We kissed again so she could taste herself. We then went to mish and I pounded her hard and pinned her legs back. Then to the doggy finale. Nice spinner ass and that asshole looked like it has been hit plenty of times. I slapped her tiny ass and filled the bag. We cleaned up and she said if I wanted a wake up call to give her a shout. Good time and performance but her face is just not great. Super nice and I would see her again because I may want Greek.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...-/790787957526

  4. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    No problem. I bought into the hype with the pics and her working with me on my room requests. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    So did you do the deed or did you bail because of looks / smell?

  5. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    I have to say this has been a common theme with providers in this area lately. The quality is so low and I don't understand why. Thank you for taking the dive for us soldier.
    No problem. I bought into the hype with the pics and her working with me on my room requests. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

  6. #3332

    Mobile phone. Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, what exactly is the technical problem that prevents one from posting pics? Maybe some of the tech savvy types around here could help if you mentioned the issue?

    Did you get a chance to see the guide to posting pics?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...al-adding-pics
    I'm fairly tech savvy, it was late when I wrote the post and I wrote it from my phone. Wasn't going to screenshot / save the pics to my phone at the moment, even though I'd immediately delete them. Now that I'm on my laptop, I feel a little more comfortable saving / deleting the image. Thanks for your feedback though.

    She seems to delete her old posts instead of leaving them up, which is odd. Here's her latest ad posted today:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...a/773240725943
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG Screenshot.jpg‎  

  7. #3331

    Natalie-other ad

    Sorry gents. Not sure what went wrong with the second ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/219316381647

  8. #3330

    The Plumber is in the house

    Good evening gents. As you can see I am new on the site. So please, show me some love. If there's a woman that needs a good plumber, I'm the one. (joke).

    I was talking with this one earlier. Her name is Natalie. Apparently I'm a little late because she is now in Connecticut. She said she will be back in Delaware around the 17th of next month. She's a little pricey for my taste but you get what you pay for. She did say that she will work with me. She has two ads. The first one is more descriptive.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...onde/142033791

    https://skipthegames.com/img/018/MTQ...A4NDQ0NTJj.jpg

    So hopefully I'll have something to report. Unless I meet up with someone much sooner. Stay tuned gents.

  9. #3329

    Posting Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    Can't upload pics here.
    Hmmm, what exactly is the technical problem that prevents one from posting pics? Maybe some of the tech savvy types around here could help if you mentioned the issue?

    Did you get a chance to see the guide to posting pics?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...al-adding-pics

  10. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    Can't upload pics here. I know links sometimes go bad. But this is not a good provider. I had to turn around and leave immediately. Does not look anything like the pictures. Will say anything to get you to come to the room (accommodation for service / price, cleanliness of the room). When you arrive, it's like you are seeing the alter ego of what the pictures represent. Shifty movements, slurred speech, marks on body. Avoid if you know what's good for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...o/821155558744
    The ad is gone so without a name, pics or phone # posted, its not helpful.

  11. #3327

    Delaware

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    Can't upload pics here. I know links sometimes go bad. But this is not a good provider. I had to turn around and leave immediately. Does not look anything like the pictures. Will say anything to get you to come to the room (accommodation for service / price, cleanliness of the room). When you arrive, it's like you are seeing the alter ego of what the pictures represent. Shifty movements, slurred speech, marks on body. Avoid if you know what's good for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...o/821155558744
    I have to say this has been a common theme with providers in this area lately. The quality is so low and I don't understand why. Thank you for taking the dive for us soldier.

  12. #3326

    Avoid this one

    Can't upload pics here. I know links sometimes go bad. But this is not a good provider. I had to turn around and leave immediately. Does not look anything like the pictures. Will say anything to get you to come to the room (accommodation for service / price, cleanliness of the room). When you arrive, it's like you are seeing the alter ego of what the pictures represent. Shifty movements, slurred speech, marks on body. Avoid if you know what's good for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...o/821155558744

  13. #3325

    Tori, Krissy, and Joei Reviews

    Tori (Newark, DE / Elkton, MD):

    Contacted her two days ago and heard from her bf / fiancé that she is locked up LOL. Apparently she was found sleeping in the hospital for some reason and they ran her record and arrested her. Never followed up on this or did any research so take this information with a grain of salt.

    Saw her about two months ago in Elkton and it was a decent experience. Looks ok and has a good pussy + decent head game but she is a clock-watcher. Had better hopes from her (or better skills) given her rates. Would not repeat unless desperate. FYI. Looks more like her recent pictures, not the old ones. Ask for a verification pic for a more recent look.

    Krissy (Elkton, MD):

    Saw her once and she is fantastic. Best head I have ever gotten and pussy is amazing too but she is on the expensive side. Would recommend if you can afford her rates and she does not negotiate. Maybe a little bit if you strike it when it's hot. Would recommend!

    Joei (Elkton, MD):

    Saw her last week at a private residence in Elkton and the experience was ok. Nothing great. However, the damage is quite low and you can negotiate if you play your cards right. Would not repeat unless desperate. https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2770265-Let+Me+Blow+Your+Mind4433500743+.[URL]

  14. #3324

    All too common

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood123  [View Original Post]
    Quoting myself here, reached out to the Middletown massage girl. We setup a time and I ended up getting ghosted. I guess it's common but it gets on my nerves a bit.
    Hey, Hollywood,

    I see the SN is new, by the post count, welcome to the boards!

    I don't know if your new to the scene or not, but, unfortunately, this is pretty common these days. It's funny, because back in the "heyday". With BP, and CL popping with ads and girls posting left and right, I don't think ghosting occurred as much as it does today🤔.

    Sorry, you got ghosted, but hey, consider it a win, because you didn't have to spend any dinero!

    Of course it jumps on your nerves, but hell, you only lost time, hopefully, no other out of pocket expenses. And you didn't pay for a service you did not like.

    I can't comment on that particular provider's services, but I'd like to. 😂.

    If things change and you folks make a connection, please up date us!

    Good luck, stay safe, and happy hunting!

  15. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood123  [View Original Post]
    Quoting myself here, reached out to the Middletown massage girl. We setup a time and I ended up getting ghosted. I guess it's common but it gets on my nerves a bit.
    Her best times are during the day I think. One worthwhile note, she looks Caucasian to me on the pics, but she's not. Either way, very attractive and very sweet (but can be hard to track down for sure).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape