Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 12391
-
06-28-23 18:03 #7336Senior Member

Posts: 637Fs
A few months ago I traded text with a very friendly provider but she would not commit to FS and she tried to hand me off to another girl. I visited a week later and was greeted by someone else, I posted a review of her she had some cushion for the pushion and provided FS. Nice friendly gal with a very nice shape and small waist but she had a huge ass. I think it's up to the provider at that shop.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 17:41 #7335Senior Member

Posts: 152If you get no answer to a question it's as the saying goes "no answer is an answer."
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 14:49 #7334Senior Member

Posts: 143At oriental peral (next to the dominos) the younger girl told me to be very quiet as FS was frowned there. I was not LOL.
Originally Posted by Qualish
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 14:39 #7333Senior Member

Posts: 94I visited a few months back and was told by a very amiable lady the owner frowned on FS work, but one never can tell whether such claims are legitimate. In the perfect world it really comes down to the lady's discretion, but whether we live in such a world is also open to debate.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 14:28 #7332Senior Member

Posts: 87New HWY 99 Couv
Has anyone been to the new hole in the wall place connected to the gas station and mini mart?
I called and it was a central number I was asked what location I was calling about!
Mill plain and grand open menu my provider had 7 phones stacked up in room weird vibe from the experience.
Old man was in and out of the facility.
-
06-28-23 13:54 #7331Senior Member

Posts: 41250 for anything goes there.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 13:04 #7330Senior Member

Posts: 20385500 block of Milwaukee
North of the Sellwood area, used to be called Pearl something now it's lazy cat. Stopped by a few days ago chatted with a cute young lady, but I got the impression she did not do full service. Anyone have any experience with her? Send me a message if you don't wish to post.
-
06-28-23 00:09 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm all for openly sharing places too. Any girls in particular that stood out at any of these places?
Thanks for the shout out BTW?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 20:02 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 116If this was going to happen then I'd say your chances are better with Lisa than Lily.
Originally Posted by TempHerWick
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 18:55 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 2038Forgot
Forgot to mention yoyo on Willamette in West Linn, usually a good experience there.
-
06-27-23 18:31 #7326Regular Member

Posts: 19Apologies!
My bad! Thanks again.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 18:30 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 2038Repeating myself
"I usually bring 200 with me, my goal is an hour of FS and massage, have been happy at all the above spots. ".
Originally Posted by Jammer345
[View Original Post]
Perhaps the word "usually" made things confusing. I bring 200 with me, if I am not satisfied with the situation I leave because I know the next place will say yes. I'll add this advice from another gentleman: 20 extra will usually turn a frown into a smile.
-
06-27-23 18:27 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 18749th street hillsboro
Nice place. Nice lady. Nice body. Good offerings. Not old but tight. Off oak street. Low key place I have been a couple of times. Left happy.
-
06-27-23 15:45 #7323Regular Member

Posts: 19Thank you for the knowledge drop
Thanks for the knowledge drop. Will plan on going to couple of these places this weekend. Obviously YMMV, but were you successful getting FS at all of the places? Or is it better if I go back and find write ups you made on these places initially? Thanks.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 12:49 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 35Once a month
They have rotated at the end of month. 30 ist I guess.
Originally Posted by Jammer345
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






