Thread: Non-AMPs
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 328
-
06-28-23 10:47 #58Senior Member

Posts: 132Nell
I was able to get a first visit with her, and the message was actually pretty good and on the flip no FS was available and only got a rather lame HE. She discussed more being possible in future visits. That was an hour for $85 (she increased the price when it took over a week or two to actually get something set up for that first visit). Hoping to get something more in a repeat visit seems nearly impossible given how unreliable she communicates and with such long response times. Aka her comms suck! Tried for weeks to get another visit but the one time she was finally available (after hours of not responding) I was not able to make it. Haven't really tried since.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Edit: also she is cute, but her photos are at least 5 years old. She's bigger then those indicate, but not BBW. Figured I should mention that.
-
06-26-23 20:34 #57Senior Member

Posts: 275Wendy
Went to see her for the first time. She has a small office inside an office building. She's cute and gives a very good massage. She gave a good HJ. If I lived closer I would see her every month.
-
06-26-23 11:31 #56Regular Member

Posts: 5Clair (the no. E Clair)
Anyone have a recent visit? Looked up and sound couple reports from last year. Didn't see anything new.
-
06-25-23 18:59 #55Senior Member

Posts: 791I have tried several times as well with no response. I would be willing to make the sacrifice of a couple of visits to open the menu but can't get anywhere.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 18:17 #54Senior Member

Posts: 824
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
I agree with Hawkeye. I haven't try to see her cause I heard she's very pricy. And you don't get FS on first visit. At least from what I read.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 17:41 #53Senior Member

Posts: 62I've also never had success getting her to respond to any of my texts. If figured if she is this hard to reach to meet up, it would be even worse waiting in the parking lot for her.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 16:32 #52Senior Member

Posts: 2652I've never had any luck getting her to return my text messages so I gave up. I've heard others talk positively about her.
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 08:59 #51Senior Member

Posts: 174Nell
Anyone have a report on her? I tried to get in to see her yesterday but said she was booked.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/968575739339
-
06-22-23 23:23 #50Senior Member

Posts: 323You are absolutely right in your impression regarding Miracle Spa. As soon as I find something of good quality, I'll share indeed with all the details and Intel needed to make a good time.
Best.
Originally Posted by ArturoFuente
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:34 #49Regular Member

Posts: 7KrysRocks
Yes, yes, yes, the milking table. Was having a nice massage, my manhood found its way into the hole. Next thing I know something warm and wet is making Foreigner "Head Games" play in my mind. I am thinking Krys is servicing me, and then her hands are on my back and Mr. Manhood is still being serenaded. Don't know who or what was providing the service, but it was amazing.
Originally Posted by CartelKid14
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 09:10 #48Senior Member

Posts: 46Nothing here
You thought UT was dry? I wish you the best out here Fabio. I've had some really good times in the salt lake valley going all the way back to "SexySamantha" in the 90's. Lotsa MILFs and young ladies out there who secretly want to let their inner bad girl out.
Welcome to Brevard and good luck finding either quality or reliability. Especially being too shy to make a move and leaving upset because you didn't get a flip at a place like Miracle Spa. To be clear, I've never been, but the place looks legit to me. Look at the artwork, decor, and lack of mirrors. I don't know, but I'll pass on that one. Personally, for a good rub, no negotiation, and a good prospect of having a good experience (YMMV as always) I'm looking at getting acquainted with Liberty at her spa. But that's just me and I wish you good luck. Thanks for contributing here.
-
06-22-23 07:07 #47Senior Member

Posts: 151Appointment?
Did you have an appointment or did you just walk in?
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 17:03 #46Senior Member

Posts: 30Krys
Had the most unique and incredible experience with Krys. She was so caring and understanding of what I needed and helped me to reach my goals in our time together. She is fairly priced and even though it's a drive for me I will undoubtedly be returning and more sessions with her. She advertised on STG every once in a while and is pretty responsive to the messages she gets. She will definitely make you think about your time together long after you're done LOL.
-
06-09-23 07:30 #45Senior Member

Posts: 323Miracle Healing Spa
Hello Community. I went to visit this place since it was on the way. I keep tripping with the same stone since I am new to the area and forget to remind myself to avoid AMP at all cost since the dynamic is always the same.
Place is type of upgrade house, with grass in the front where diverse customers park. It has at least 8 rooms between the 1st and 2nd floor of this upgraded type of boutique house just right behind 2 domes that look like a pair of bubs.
The administrator, an asian lady (on her 40's) who does massage and waxing (I did not tried this last one) welcomed me comming out from one of the rooms. Her English is very good so that helps. She introduced me to Jen (or Chen), a young asian in her 20's. No more than 25 for sure. Pretty and fully dressed revealed that under those clothes there is a gorgeous spinner body indeed. Her massage was decent and good, tailored and very carefully mastered, at some point she used a lot of pressure but my fault was not tell her anything about it. Her legs and vulva where touching my hands at the moment she worked my back which is a clue for me. Then in several occasions she commented about how nice my body was which for me is another clue, then once the hour was gone and no extra services where offered (I am kinda shy so I rather test the water before jump into requests). Once the hour was finished she offered me to do extra 30 minutes to take care of the front side because she did not flipped me. At that point I was upset and done. Later after I left I thought this session was good but failed because of my lack of communication to her.
Would I return?: I probably would.
P.S.: They have an ATM right in the lobby, which for me is definitely another clue.
They offer male wax services which it could be another bridge to a more fulfilling service.
Best.
Their website www.miraclehealingspaa.com.
-
05-29-23 14:11 #44Senior Member

Posts: 100Krys is a phenomen
The visit that saved me thousands of dollars.
Yes after visiting Krys the search is over. Nothing else will match that experience.
All others will pale in comparison.
She is a lovely, intuitive lady. She gave me an experience I will never forget. She led and I followed.
Safe, fun, intense. Summed up as, best experience ever.
Write if you want more details. Thanks Willy24 for the introduction.
Rob.












Reply With Quote




