Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non-AMPs

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 328
This blog is moderated by Member #6533
  1. #28

    Kat at Beachside

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen only gets better with time. Wonderful hour.

    https://backpagealter.com/adview-lnla-345.ad
    How does she look in person? I have seen a few pics online that look "borrowed" from a much younger blonde. Is she in her 40's or is it more like 50's when you meet her? Thanks.

  2. #27

    Kathleen (Kat)

    Kathleen only gets better with time. Wonderful hour.

    https://backpagealter.com/adview-lnla-345.ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwideschrude  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her contact?

  3. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by CartelKid14  [View Original Post]
    Stellar. Her massage techniques are perfect for me. The stretching is exactly what I need too. Standard finish $80 on the table.
    Can you share her contact?

  4. #25

    Saw Kathleen

    Stellar. Her massage techniques are perfect for me. The stretching is exactly what I need too. Standard finish $80 on the table.

  5. #24

    Krys

    Saw Krys the other day, she always wants to try her new gadgets on me! Haha! That milking table is well worth the price of admission alone. She's a great lady!

  6. #23

    Contacting Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPe  [View Original Post]
    Hey where did you find her contact info? I didn't turn up anything.
    Krys posts regularly on STG and has contact info there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...j/203703814497

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRH  [View Original Post]
    First off thanks to Willie for the stellar recommendation! I met with Krys a few weeks ago at her location. She has a safe location where she has a dedicated serenity room! The room itself will make your head explode as it has an incredible collection of sex toys. MisterRH.
    Hey where did you find her contact info? I didn't turn up anything.

  8. #21

    Wendy's World

    Made the trip south to Melbourne from Daytona last week do to the lack of a decent rub & tug place here. Setup was easy with Wendy and her office was easy to find rates are great and the service was exactly what I was looking for that day Wendy did a nice massage on my shoulders and back with a very easy going conversation on the flip I relaxed to a nice no rush L1 with prostrate play and and a great view of the twins. It was just as I needed that day for a great rate and relaxing time wish she was closer would be a regular.

  9. #20

    Krys

    First off thanks to Willie for the stellar recommendation! I met with Krys a few weeks ago at her location. She has a safe location where she has a dedicated serenity room! The room itself will make your head explode as it has an incredible collection of sex toys.

    Krys is a mature provider so while she's not the youngest she makes up for it with her experience as knows her way around a man's body. She's easy to strike up a conversation and is not a clock watcher, she wants to make sure you leave completely satisfied and drained.

    I arrive at there location at our pre-arranged time and she met me at the door in sexy lingerie and led me to the serenity room. We started by discussing my preferences and told me to get comfortable. From there, she told me about her massage table and how it also serves as a milking table. Unlike traditional massage places, we actually started face up where she puts some light oil on my nipples and starts playing with them. I've learned to really enjoy having my nipples played with over the past year in this hobby! Then she does a light body rub and gets junior warmed up with some of the most sensual touching I have experience, nothing mechanical about it. She tells me to flip so we can have fun with the milking table. I must admit, while the making table concept has fascinated me in actually it wasn't that pleasurable for me. We play in this position for some time, and then I flip over again. I'm into ass / prostate play which we discussed earlier and she starts playing with my ass and junior and the boys, like I've said she knows how to sensually mix up different touches to get you to your full potential. We continue playing until I can't hold it anymore and finally explode! She helps me clean up and lets me know I could use the shower, which is a great benefit.

    This is my first time meeting Krys and will add her to my rotation even though she a bit far for me as I'm coming from Orlando. Luckily, I sometimes have business in the space coast that will make meeting her a bit easier.

    Once again thank you Willie!

    Stay Safe,

    MisterRH.

  10. #19

    Kathleen

    Kat texted me her new number but I inadvertently deleted it. Can someone share it. Her ad still has her old number. Thanks in advance.

    Mikey.

  11. #18
    I have seen Kim before. She bit pricy but she will leave you happy. Her menu used to be much open, I am not sure if any recent changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    Marika is a guaranteed fun time and great massage. I haven't seen Karen so can't comment on her. As far as Kim goes I am not sure what to say. The first few times I saw it was the nice 30 minute massage and BJ for 100 out the door. Last time I saw her she informed me it would be 50 for the massage and 150 for the blow job. No way that's worth 200 in total! She's a nice woman and we've always had great conversation so not sure about the price hike. Maybe rent was due or something like that, but just a word of caution to be careful about the prices here.

  12. #17

    Cindy in Cape Canaveral

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I looked on the forum and didn't see any information on Cindy. I will be in town next week and would like to find a decent non AMP massage with extras.
    I'm assuming you mean this Cindy: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/381250403317.

    If so, here's a portion of a post of mine from a little over 3 months ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    All are very well reviewed, a search for any of their names brings up over 100 hits. Never seen any of them but, if I recall the reviews correctly (snip) Cindy has used the same pics for over a decade, she's old and doesn't provide a great experience (snip).

  13. #16

    Massage by Cindy

    I looked on the forum and didn't see any information on Cindy. I will be in town next week and would like to find a decent non AMP massage with extras.

  14. #15
    Marika is a guaranteed fun time and great massage. I haven't seen Karen so can't comment on her. As far as Kim goes I am not sure what to say. The first few times I saw it was the nice 30 minute massage and BJ for 100 out the door. Last time I saw her she informed me it would be 50 for the massage and 150 for the blow job. No way that's worth 200 in total! She's a nice woman and we've always had great conversation so not sure about the price hike. Maybe rent was due or something like that but just a word of caution to be careful about the prices here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachSid2  [View Original Post]
    Karen,

    Is this the woman who use to own a massage place on Sarno that moved to US1 before closing? I can't remember the name but use to go there quite often and always had a great time.

    Visited Massage Connection, a non-Asian outfit located on SR3 next to the 528, and you can leave happy. It's a small shop in a good location, tucked in the back of an older office complex -- 2 massage rooms with a bathroom and a small lobby area. Staff is 3 women -- owner Karen, Kim and Marika. (Yes, that Marika.) From what I was able to gather, Karen works from 10-3, Kim goes from 3-8 for five days (Tuesday-Saturday), and Marika works afternoons until 6 on Sundays and 3-8 on Mondays.

    Between me and a couple friends, the rundown is:

    - Marika gives the best massage and will leave you happy in a couple ways.

    - Karen gives the next-best massage and will leave you happy after a few visits and she gets to know you.

    - Kim gives a lighter, more sensual massage and has a more open menu. YMMV.

    Marika and Karen are about the same age (60 ish), cute and down to earth. Kim is a younger (35-40) BBW and is very playful, also down to earth.

    Rates are $50 + tip for hhr and $85 + tip for hr.

  15. #14

    Krys

    I just had an incredible meeting with Krys in Palm Bay. I always take notice when Willy24 posts about a provider. He has always been correct in his review of providers. I kept hearing about Krys and I became intrigued about meeting with her. I am not one that is really interested in getting a massage. I figured a hand job and then a happy ending and then out the door. Boy, was I wrong, dead wrong. I went in as a client, meeting a masseuse but I left leaving knowing I just found a best friend. Pretty much has been said about her massage skills and her toys so I wasn't sure what to expect. It wasn't just a massage but it was more like being on a date. Just talking to her, Junior started to come to attention. What a relaxing time together. I also wanted to give her a massage and she obliged me. Looking at her body laying on the table was like being at a buffet. I didn't know where to start and then I didn't want to stop. There was no talk about money or time. We just decided to enjoy each other and have some fun, lots of fun. She is definitely my go to provider. Thanks again, Willie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape