Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 24805
-
07-01-23 16:00 #20095Regular Member

Posts: 5Interested
Hey seen this girls post was wondering if anyone had any info on her.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4634228531
-
07-01-23 15:49 #20094Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on this one?
-
06-30-23 18:32 #20093Regular Member

Posts: 6She is visiting with uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 18:10 #20092Senior Member

Posts: 478I think I did meet the girl in the ad
The one I saw had tattoos on her legs that actually exactly matched the girl I met. Again, this is my only experience and it sounds wildly different than most of the other ones, but I'm like 99% sure I did actually meet the girl in the ad.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:00 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 29Looks good to me
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142680073
-
06-29-23 15:23 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 344You don't need to travel that far
The Louisville board has several AMPs that have some great talent right now. Same price as Indy or slightly higher for much better quality. I can't think of a provider in Indy that beats the current rosters at some of these places in terms of looks, massage, or services.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:45 #20089Senior Member

Posts: 59Any Info
Just curious if anyone has seen her in the past? I have seen her post in Indy before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142714663#.
-
06-29-23 12:01 #20088Senior Member

Posts: 30Costa Rica is a monger's fucking paradise, my friend. I can only speak for San Jose. Been there 4 times since Covid.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 10:29 #20087Senior Member

Posts: 70Chicago Board HKPD
If anyone is interested in a road trip I very strongly recommend checking out the Chicago Board and HKPD in Chinatown — it's AMP LMP meets Hotel Asians. Better price points and better talent. Makes me want to move back to the Chicago area.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:39 #20086Senior Member

Posts: 135Costa Rica
Where in Costa Rica? I go scuba diving down there, but have never searched for anything.
Originally Posted by Depauw2004
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 21:32 #20085Senior Member

Posts: 48Facials
Does anyone know of any providers that allow facials? The only one I know is Jade, link below. Lately she's gotten GPS, looking for other options.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3174558260/1
-
06-28-23 08:55 #20084Senior Member

Posts: 30SCAM. Avoid
Went down a long rabbit hole with this one several months back.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 08:55 #20083Senior Member

Posts: 344Tacha
She's been mentioned before, sounds like a gift card scam.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 08:01 #20082Senior Member

Posts: 56Ok. Thanks for the info. It really threw me off when she sent me pictures out her window. Got me concerned there was more than 1 person there. That's what basically kept me from going up at all because I know that typically the girl in the room isn't the one running the ad.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
Hmm. I might try that when if I try again.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
It's frustrating because those ads so clearly fake, I don't know why they don't just use actual pictures. I'm more likely to message a girl with a normal looking picture rather than a clearly edits or filtered picture.
-
06-27-23 23:38 #20081Senior Member

Posts: 205No name?
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/716234279057










Reply With Quote





