Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 24806
-
06-27-23 23:38 #20081Senior Member

Posts: 205No name?
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/716234279057
-
06-27-23 22:47 #20080Senior Member

Posts: 478Northeast Latina
Northeast side Latina sent me a selfie after confirming I was there with a parking lot picture. She peeked out the window and was texting me directly. I don't have access to her ad but I was curious and tried it and think she was working somewhat independently. She had a friend in the bathroom, but didn't get interrupted and it wasn't bad.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 21:18 #20079Senior Member

Posts: 1174No, both the Asians and the Latinas use phone handlers due to language and security reasons. Both will often tell you anything you want to hear to get you to come. If they give you a pic, it won't be their girl.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
Unless it's a bigger operation, a lot of the Asian outfits are made up of two girls. A girl and the boss. The boss is often working and is usually a former employee of one of the bigger outfits. In these smaller ones, the boss handles the hotel, the advertising, and the phone calls.
In the larger outfits, they will have multiple ads and numbers with multiple people handling phones for girls working in several different cities at once. They can call the girls if needed, like for pictures to identify the location. They usually pretend to be the girl unless you make it clear you know they aren't her. If you have questions about the girl, the best you can hope for is to be told to just go ask the girl. Otherwise, any answers they give you are probably lies.
They can be worthwhile if you have the time to go see what the girl is like and politely walk out if you don't like it. The Asians for sure don't mind and sometimes they'll give you a deal to get you to stay. It's not the best service usually but sometimes you find a good one.
-
06-27-23 20:47 #20078Senior Member

Posts: 98Hotel Latinas
After Samantha ghosted me (again), hotel Latina was my backup.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
Safe, and clean location. But very rushed and mechanical service.
Fake pics online though. Communication was a challenge too. Damage $.
-
06-27-23 20:44 #20077Senior Member

Posts: 98Samantha
After texting back and forth for several days, finally she said she was available last night. I drove all the way to her apartment, and she ghosted me. Waited in the parking lot for about 20 mins but no response what so ever. This is the second time this has happened. I know some of you have met her after several attempts but I hate it when they make us drive all the way and stop responding after that.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 11:31 #20076Senior Member

Posts: 65Figure?
Thanks for that info; very helpful. How would you describe her body?
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 23:10 #20075Senior Member

Posts: 56I guess what I meant do the phone numbers all go the same 1 or 2 girls or to a middleman?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
That's what confused me. She refused a verification picture, I assumed it's becuase the ads pictures weren't of her. But then she later sent me pictures from out her room window to tell me what side of the building the room was on.
Is it bad to knock and then just turn around and walk away if the girls isn't remotely attractive?
Like, the ads so obviously fake, that I don't want to even bother driving over, but if I do, would I possibly get jumped if I walk away when I actually see the girl?
Like I said, I've stayed away from the hotel scene, Asians, latinas, etc.
-
06-26-23 22:41 #20074Senior Member

Posts: 71Charlotte
Relax your mind And Enjoy this Sweet Sexy lady! Discreet 28 years old.
09:14 PM on 2023-06-26.
Been talking to her on snapchat for 2 weeks. Says she's clean now, not to judge her on her past. So we were planned to meet and she was supposed to send me the address. Asked for verification pic, sent it. Says she's taking a bath give her 15 minutes. She asks if we ever met. I say yes we have, when you were wrecked. Still no address. So I head back home. She texts that she just got out of tub. This was after an hour. Ignored it. She says Please, there was a tornado where I was at. I knew that wasn't true because I drove through there right after it happened. Asked for address. She texts ping. Then silence. Don't think the clean stuck this time. I'm probably blocked now. She's jacked up her rates too so probably GPS.
-
06-26-23 19:54 #20073Senior Member

Posts: 1174They do just like the Asians in the hotels; many ads with different numbers all leading to the same one or two girls.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 15:36 #20072Senior Member

Posts: 56I don't have a ton (any) experience with the hotel scene, but I noticed for that 1 hotel, there were 6 or 7 different ads that had different phone numbers. Most of the girls were Latina, but a few weren't. Is that just a popular escort hotel or all they all likely run by the same handler? Like the handler has all the numbers and can tell when you are reaching out to "different" girls.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
I ask, because the girl I was texting with took pics out her window to show me where the room was.
Which I thought was odd since I assumed I was talking to a handler.
-
06-26-23 14:38 #20071Senior Member

Posts: 30It is for this reason that I go to Costa Rica 3-4 times a year.
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 13:46 #20070Senior Member

Posts: 40Renaee Heaven
Has anyone had any experience with this provider?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142122938
-
06-26-23 13:02 #20069Senior Member

Posts: 350I used to see her regularly a couple years back. Open menu, service was standard.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
She came down with GPS, and started asking to much for a pretty vanilla experience. Seems she hasn't gotten over her GPS.
Also I never saw a "boyfriend" when I was seeing her, but that would make since.
-
06-26-23 12:56 #20068Senior Member

Posts: 1904Yeah, given the restrictions would have to be 200 hh max before I would consider making the call. Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 12:51 #20067Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached out to her a while back, and she wanted 300 for hh. I know her menu was limited and decided her price was too high for CBJ, and FS.
Originally Posted by MLuke123
[View Original Post]
Her pics look great, and all the reports I've seen say they are accurate. Just asking to much for limited services.










Reply With Quote





