Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19447

    This blonde chick

    Saw her this week by the mall. Standard rates. Asked me to bring something to drink thou. I say yes but never bring anything they ask for just to keep it safe on my side. The sesson was fun. She said she moved out of her old place because roomates were giving her trouble. She is probably late 30's but does have a 20 something body like her ad says. Really nice figure. Ill repeat eventually if she stick around. Still looking for that one that doesn't choke on a dick thou. Thats the real unicorn I'm looking for. Hint hint mother fuckers. LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ready/56366057

  2. #19446

    Little Lady

    I had a dream with this Little Lady last week. She was tiny and curvy. She was also very friendly and put me to ease quickly. The place was nice and clean but smelled a little of smoke. Not bad, but I think a non-smoker would notice it. She took instruction well and was willing to please. I just did a qv but will repeat with a longer visit.

    Stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/311582980157

  3. #19445

    Isabella

    https://callescort.org/513-957-6081

    Even though she has some mixed (and recent) reviews, I took a chance, and glad I did. Seems to be in a new place, alone, no signs of anyone or anything else. Clean, fun, good rate. Nice long curvy body. Good time but YMMV.

  4. #19444

    Sky. Fixed link

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDude  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ton/142203682. So she is one of the very few on EB that is actually real. Is in a decent condo by the Dayton Mall and pics are accurate. She is definitely hot but pricey for that 20 min rate and seniors can PM for details.
    It's usually best to put links at the bottom so you're not tempted to add a period. LOL. She looks nice though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/142203682

  5. #19443

    Kitty / Tara

    You're right. She's been around for years and has had lots of bad reviews. It's a shame, too. She's pretty good looking.

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she goes by Kitty.

    I've see her photos for a while. I think I remember some bad reviews.

    But hopefully she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/464808374468

  6. #19442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Hazel

    My guess is that's one of her many wigs she's had over the years.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she lost her ultra butch look.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/113246181850

  7. #19441

    A little help

    Hello gents, I'll be coming into town Sunday morning and am looking for a great provider. After a scroll through stg, it looks like there's some decent providers in the area, but I'm wondering if one of you fine gentlemen could make any recommendations.

    If possible, I'd like to see a low volume, high GFE (dfk, daty, etc.) Provide. Dm with responses please. TYIA.

  8. #19440

    Tara

    You are correct, she has had bad reviews in the past. A couple of years ago, she had an ad up where in one of the ad photos, you can visibly see a glass pipe on the nightstand next to her notel bed. I urgently advise to avoid at all costs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Went by Tara for a long time. I think you are correct about her bad reviews. Check under Tara.

  9. #19439

    Never send deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    Glad I didn't give her a deposit. She did send me screenshots of other dude's info though, that had sent her deposits, so that made me feel real safe.
    All I will say is if they ask for a deposit run. Better safe than sorry. Sending a deposit is like loaning money. Do it if you do not mind losing it.

  10. #19438

    Has Hazel femmed up?

    Looks like she lost her ultra butch look.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/113246181850

  11. #19437

    Kitty / Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she goes by Kitty.

    I've see her photos for a while. I think I remember some bad reviews.

    But hopefully she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/464808374468
    Went by Tara for a long time. I think you are correct about her bad reviews. Check under Tara.

  12. #19436

    A Heads Up

    A couple days ago I had a quick dream with Cait and I noticed there was a white dusty (the dust was white) orange plastic translucent plate with a health insurance card and paper rolled up into a straw and quickly put two and two together and idk if she's the one doing it but there might be a chance she developed a habit (if she was already known to do that, then I had no clue.) She also mentioned a cousin was staying with for a short time prior to my visit so he / she might've been the one who did it but idk. I wanted to ask but didn't think it was my place to but now I kinda regret not doing so. I'd like to play Devil's Advocate and think her cousin is the one that had that but who knows. Like I said if she's already known for doing that, then I had no clue. I've never personally seen any evidence of it until this week.

  13. #19435

    Any info on this one

    Apparently she goes by Kitty.

    I've see her photos for a while. I think I remember some bad reviews.

    But hopefully she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/464808374468

  14. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like she's the top post of ripoff reports right now, 861 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...369&viewfull=1#post6486369.
    Glad I didn't give her a deposit. She did send me screenshots of other dude's info though, that had sent her deposits, so that made me feel real safe.

  15. #19433
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share a link or PM digits? I looked through 15 pages of stg and either missed her or she hasn't posted recently enough. TIA.
    You are right, it seems she pulled her ad. Change of heart? No longer as desperate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape