Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 733 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9273

    Lady's One

    Wow, someone actually found a legit on Lady's One for $$ that wasn't a deposit scammer. Good for you.

    Stay safe,

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.

    Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.

  2. #9272

    Ashley legit?


  3. #9271
    No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.

    Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.

  4. #9270

    Price don't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.
    You can still get catfished by someone charging you 1 k / hr. Price don't mean s* Read their reviews. Google their name or number. See what kind of info you can find out. Try asking for a facetime or Google duo verification before meeting. There's many ways you can verify before actually getting catfished. GL!

  5. #9269

    I tapped her as well

    I saw her late yesterday afternoon, I just did a half hour party She is in her 20's. Needs to offer more. I GOT ME.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kealee29  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Nette yesterday looks similar to pics closes being the one with the curly hair. If you're looking to see this one I would avoid spending you cash on this one menu very limited allows kissing of breast but no sucking. No DIY no BJ at all not even covered. Seemed drunk meeting. Allows msog for time paid for she does get loud and only will allow incall for longer than hour appointments which ain't worth it. She's here for 6 days I would just avoid her all together and take your hard earn money somewhere else.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  6. #9268

    Nette

    Checked out Nette yesterday looks similar to pics closes being the one with the curly hair. If you're looking to see this one I would avoid spending you cash on this one menu very limited allows kissing of breast but no sucking. No DIY no BJ at all not even covered. Seemed drunk meeting. Allows msog for time paid for she does get loud and only will allow incall for longer than hour appointments which ain't worth it. She's here for 6 days I would just avoid her all together and take your hard earn money somewhere else.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  7. #9267

    Wonder who booked with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Aether1031  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tesla-taylor

    She is legit. This is her pornhub channel.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c9046fe5fbee#1.

    If you are interested. $800 is too much for me LOL.
    It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.

  8. #9266

    Thanks for the lookout

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
    I know Smiley made a review, but now this is making me second-guess. Luckily, I texted her using a VoIP app. The one thing I really found questionable was why she doesn't list the price upfront. To me, I really dislike it, because who knows if she charges more for a certain person than others. After reading this report, I don't think I'm going to book with her.

  9. #9265

    Allison beware

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301269

    You have my reviews on Allison who I just saw Again a few minutes ago for a hot time. I didn't have enough energy to try her sexy little girlfriend.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9460990.htm?cat=1

    Join him for doubles have fun, Men
    If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.

  10. #9264

    Allison is back in town for sexy little girlfriend for doubles

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301269

    You have my reviews on Allison who I just saw Again a few minutes ago for a hot time. I didn't have enough energy to try her sexy little girlfriend.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9460990.htm?cat=1

    Join him for doubles have fun, Men

  11. #9263

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly sure how to put the ads but sophie and grace are on multiple sites and if you google cherry hawaii escort she comes up as well under skip the games.
    Just copy and paste the web address into your post. GL!

  12. #9262

    Is this them?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly sure how to put the ads but sophie and grace are on multiple sites and if you google cherry hawaii escort she comes up as well under skip the games.
    https://ladys.one/usa-honolulu-oahu/sophie-91-i574030

    https://ladys.one/usa-honolulu-oahu/grace-100-i593149

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...-/231483065210

  13. #9261
    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Links to these wonderful girls?
    Not exactly sure how to put the ads but sophie and grace are on multiple sites and if you google cherry hawaii escort she comes up as well under skip the games.

  14. #9260

    Ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    Whats up fellow mongers its been a while since I've written a review but since I was really horny yesterday and Sunday I've seen 3 diffrent privider starting off with sophie from aiea she shares her appartment with jasmine this girl is fine super thick and a big o ass very easy to talk to no kissing or greek but everything else pretty much open Msog on the hour as well damage was $$ but well worth it and we went well over the hour. Would repeat. 2nd was grace since I've seen her multiple times had the good rate she's another repeat for me only down fall is she don't allow daty witch is my thing so any way had to see another girl to get ky fix in went with cherry from stg and she a supper spinner but she gets the job done every time she supposed to be moving into a clean and sober house today so she might not be available till this weekend but she is another repeat for me this girl has been doing this for years also I've seen her multiple times over the years and she is now pimpless at least she says whitch is good for her hopefully she gets the help she needs and cleans up a little. Going to see my wife lily on Friday for a couple hours can't wait for that one stay safe fellow mongers.
    Links to these wonderful girls?

  15. #9259

    Its been a while

    Whats up fellow mongers its been a while since I've written a review but since I was really horny yesterday and Sunday I've seen 3 diffrent privider starting off with sophie from aiea she shares her appartment with jasmine this girl is fine super thick and a big o ass very easy to talk to no kissing or greek but everything else pretty much open Msog on the hour as well damage was $$ but well worth it and we went well over the hour. Would repeat. 2nd was grace since I've seen her multiple times had the good rate she's another repeat for me only down fall is she don't allow daty witch is my thing so any way had to see another girl to get ky fix in went with cherry from stg and she a supper spinner but she gets the job done every time she supposed to be moving into a clean and sober house today so she might not be available till this weekend but she is another repeat for me this girl has been doing this for years also I've seen her multiple times over the years and she is now pimpless at least she says whitch is good for her hopefully she gets the help she needs and cleans up a little. Going to see my wife lily on Friday for a couple hours can't wait for that one stay safe fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape