Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 733 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9187

    Late night fun with Harper

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3294182

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22

    Tonight I hooked up with Hot Harper, who I met a few years ago as well. Her photos match her body 100% without an ounce of body fat. She's down to earth and super flexible in several good positions.

    Treat Her nice and have fun while she's in town.

  2. #9186

    Natalie played with her this morning

    Always reliable always a good time, she lets me hammer away until I have my full.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Blondeasianbarbie

  3. #9185

    Middle, eastern provider, Mia is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/ForeignMila

    I played with her about a month ago for a half ago visit, easy setup everything covered. I got me.

    Middle Eastern girl.

    Have fun.

  4. #9184

    She is 100% legit

    I met her a few years ago when she was here. Now the thing I don't remember is all of her New No List on her PD page.

    Now she may have added a few since I last saw her. I will tap her again soon, and keep you posted.

    Again she is Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBauer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers.

    So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.

    I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?

  5. #9183

    11:30 PM fun with Gabby

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/RussianGabby

    This is her third trip out here, I try to hook up with her each time, she did not disappoint she got me real good tonight plus she lost about 20 pounds and looking good.

  6. #9182

    Friday 8:45 PM fun with Kylie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...n/Kylie123xoxo

    I saw her tonight for night for 1/2 hour party if you like to try curvy girls as well hit her up. She's in town for a few more days easy parking close to near the zoo.

  7. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by KCR250  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I met her years ago. Off of SA I think. Can't forget that ridiculous chest tat LOL. Service / attitude wasn't the greatest and def not quite as hot as those photos tell.
    She needs to rework the copy in her ad. When I see "the best of both worlds," it makes me think she may not have been born a woman, if you catch my drift.

    Also, WTF is going on with these chest and cleavage tats? I've never met a girl who looked better because of them, and if anything it makes them less attractive. I see one of those it's pretty much a no for me. Ditto with septum piercings. It's like you're intentionally making yourself less attractive in an industry where being attractive is the whole point.

  8. #9180

    Naomi Carter

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPNaomiCarter

    Saw her multiple times in LA and the last time she was here in April. She's the real deal. Pics are accurate and hot as hell. True GFE, no rush and really gets into it. Reviews are true. If you really get her going, best to have a towel handy. She said she plans to come towards the end of this month and this might be her last tour here in a while because she's relocating back East and not a fan of long flights.

  9. #9179

    Close Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBauer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers.

    So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.

    I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?
    So I reached out to her, pretending to make an appointment just to get more info. I managed to get her real name and track down some of her online accounts with most recent posts dating back to 2016 and 2018. And apparently one of her accounts says young mother?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20230505_132105.jpg‎  

  10. #9178

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    She's also on seeking arrangements with the same photos. Never tried her.
    She's legit, I met her years ago. Off of SA I think. Can't forget that ridiculous chest tat LOL. Service / attitude wasn't the greatest and def not quite as hot as those photos tell.

  11. #9177

    Sa / sb

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBauer  [View Original Post]
    So I came across this profile: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22 I liked what I saw but I also noticed the absence of reviews. I checked it and cross referenced with other sites and it popped up in Adultlookup and others like Escort Babylon. In the case of the latter, only people who have posted reviews can see existing reviews, I wonder if any of you mongers has access to such a feature? This is their Escort Babylon profile: https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...5229c8dffcf828.

    PD profiles without reviews are bit concerning, but I do realize the profile is new. There are however doubts as to its legitimacy, particularly as to whether this is a LEO bait.

    Thoughts?
    She's also on seeking arrangements with the same photos. Never tried her.

  12. #9176

    Pd profile no reviews

    So I came across this profile: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22 I liked what I saw but I also noticed the absence of reviews. I checked it and cross referenced with other sites and it popped up in Adultlookup and others like Escort Babylon. In the case of the latter, only people who have posted reviews can see existing reviews, I wonder if any of you mongers has access to such a feature? This is their Escort Babylon profile: https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...5229c8dffcf828.

    PD profiles without reviews are bit concerning, but I do realize the profile is new. There are however doubts as to its legitimacy, particularly as to whether this is a LEO bait.

    Thoughts?

  13. #9175

    Legit? Afraid of the not PD reviews deal

    Hey Mongers.

    So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.

    I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?

  14. #9174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by StudOnWheels  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same problem. I was really hoping to see her based on these reviews!
    She said sorry. Please reach out again. She was off 6 days because of her time of the month.

  15. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigor  [View Original Post]
    Is it legit? What salon?

    Any info will be appreciated.

    https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage..../22986581.html
    Pretty sure this is the place that operates out of a condo on Ohua. I've not partaken myself and there are very few reports (only found 1). Experience seemed pretty shitty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape