Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 24525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17490

    Bwi

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Much needed new girl with plenty of energy and gets horny easily. I don't think the pic that reverse searched is her. The one with her and molly is recent.

    Reminds me of when peaches first started, would always do makeup, wear a nice dress and really into kissing. Service level declines after a few months.
    When did you try her? What was the damage and what type of services did you try?

  2. #17489

    She's real

    Much needed new girl with plenty of energy and gets horny easily. I don't think the pic that reverse searched is her. The one with her and molly is recent.

    Reminds me of when peaches first started, would always do makeup, wear a nice dress and really into kissing. Service level declines after a few months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/142387479

    Anyone got any intel on this one? The first pic can land basically all her socials if you search it right. Can't tell if she's real or not.

  3. #17488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Not exactly that simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryceman  [View Original Post]
    I can just hear the male foreign accent when I read the bio. LOL. Fake.
    She sent me a photo of the duos partner mentioned in the ad. Turns out that duos partner is one of the most well-known entities around these parts, and it is very much a photo of the two of them posing together. You can search the name in the ad on LC to find out for yourself. I did a little more digging after she told me the address, and yes, lo and behold, her friend is listed as a resident at the address in question. So, actually, decent chance it's real, but all things considered, it could be a shit show in 15 other directions.

  4. #17487

    A shake down is an unlock code

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltPro  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/678-803-7168

    This one looks good in person and wasn't bad but very mechanical. Did hhr, damage was $2 . 50, little head was in charge. On the way out, she asks if I have any more money. I say no. She says that I asked you to bring more money for the tip (she did but I figured it was just a joke or sly attempt at a cash grab). I look at her like she is nuts. Now we are in a Comfort Inn that is being renovated and I know she isn't going to pull anything in such a public hotel but she keeps her hand on the door knob. I tell her I don't want any trouble, remind her I don't have any money, and I'm going to leave because this isn't a restaurant. Happy to tip for amazing experiences and more than happy to tip in customer service industries but not for something lackluster. She eventually moved and I was off. Had a girlfriend in the bathroom who I was introduced to and she didn't do anything. This was just a case of GPS trying to take advantage. I won't repeat. Keep safe out there.
    This effort should be responded to with a good reason to not pull such shit. It probably works more often than not don't be a push over fellas.

  5. #17486

    Don't bother

    https://callescort.org/678-803-7168

    This one looks good in person and wasn't bad but very mechanical. Did hhr, damage was $2 . 50, little head was in charge. On the way out, she asks if I have any more money. I say no. She says that I asked you to bring more money for the tip (she did but I figured it was just a joke or sly attempt at a cash grab). I look at her like she is nuts. Now we are in a Comfort Inn that is being renovated and I know she isn't going to pull anything in such a public hotel but she keeps her hand on the door knob. I tell her I don't want any trouble, remind her I don't have any money, and I'm going to leave because this isn't a restaurant. Happy to tip for amazing experiences and more than happy to tip in customer service industries but not for something lackluster. She eventually moved and I was off. Had a girlfriend in the bathroom who I was introduced to and she didn't do anything. This was just a case of GPS trying to take advantage. I won't repeat. Keep safe out there.

  6. #17485

    Not quite wet Dream

    Saw this one recently, pictures are not that old but it was about 30-50 lbs earlier a but taller than expected, still has a cute face and no damages that I could see. Low end motel on Pulaski highway, girl had a bit of an attitude on the phone but was pretty professional when it got down to business. Fully covered $1.2 for a qv.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/142325278

  7. #17484

    Coming back to Baltimore

    Any solid info on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/ma...64-204575.html Any recommendations would be cool too.

  8. #17483
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/142387479

    Anyone got any intel on this one? The first pic can land basically all her socials if you search it right. Can't tell if she's real or not.
    I can just hear the male foreign accent when I read the bio. LOL. Fake.

  9. #17482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    New girl, can't quite decide if real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/142387479

    Anyone got any intel on this one? The first pic can land basically all her socials if you search it right. Can't tell if she's real or not.

  10. #17481

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/142343853

    Just curious if anyone has seen her. She's been active for awhile. I'm thinking about taking the plunge just thought I'd check before I did.

    TIA.

    T. J.
    I did a review for April not too long ago. Just search the form #16778. I can tell you she was friendly / welcoming and I left her happy. Hung out for 30 minutes have returned. Daytime visit.

  11. #17480

    Fine wine April

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/142343853

    Just curious if anyone has seen her. She's been active for awhile. I'm thinking about taking the plunge just thought I'd check before I did.

    TIA.

    T. J.

  12. #17479

    Executive

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I meet L at the executive off of Pulaski. She's not the same Elle in the current link for skip. Both mature women have the same name. Here's what I can tell you about the Executive Inn. This is a gated Inn. Both times I visited L she had to come down and open the gate to the stairway. Lots of foot traffic going on. I even had contact with the manager going up to the room with L. She told him she would be right down with the room fee. I have not been back since this incident ... There is a front side and back side to this Inn. I would caution anyone going to this place at night, especially on the backside. If you visit there, make sure you do a drive-through to see what's going on.

    Good luck gentleman and stay safe.
    I've mongered for many year and run the streets with the best of them, but this is a place I won't allow myself to go. Many legitimate ladies stay here but you're immediately in a glass bowl once you enter.

  13. #17478

    Swollen Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    What makes the hands get swollen? She's got a photo in the more pictures you can see. It's a shame because she was a very attractive woman and I'm surprise she would trade her looks for dope.

    Is that from opioids.
    It's from infectious due to injecting in the hands and arms and vascular issues. Vein damage and the blood can't flow back. The stuff they are injecting with horse tranq is causing infections as well.

  14. #17477

    Swollen hands

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Yikes that's a shame if that's how she currently looks. Last time I saw her was in April or so and she was still looking good. Pretty solid lady who's willing to do anything for an affordable price.

    I know the candy is strong but yikes that's a fall from her pics of last year.
    What makes the hands get swollen? She's got a photo in the more pictures you can see. It's a shame because she was a very attractive woman and I'm surprise she would trade her looks for dope.

    Is that from opioids.

  15. #17476

    Beat me to the punch

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Yikes that's a shame if that's how she currently looks. Last time I saw her was in April or so and she was still looking good. Pretty solid lady who's willing to do anything for an affordable price.

    I know the candy is strong but yikes that's a fall from her pics of last year.
    I was going to post the exact same thing. What a big difference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape