Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10984
-
07-01-23 00:53 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 110I booked her. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll be on her PH channel in the future. LOL.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 22:37 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 149Lady's One
Wow, someone actually found a legit on Lady's One for $$ that wasn't a deposit scammer. Good for you.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 20:27 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 51Ashley legit?
Any info on Ashley.
https://www.adultlook.com/l/hilo-hi/female-escorts
-
06-29-23 14:54 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 262No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.
Originally Posted by Daisuki02
[View Original Post]
Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.
-
06-29-23 05:27 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 1301Price don't matter
You can still get catfished by someone charging you 1 k / hr. Price don't mean s* Read their reviews. Google their name or number. See what kind of info you can find out. Try asking for a facetime or Google duo verification before meeting. There's many ways you can verify before actually getting catfished. GL!
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 23:46 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 1021I tapped her as well
I saw her late yesterday afternoon, I just did a half hour party She is in her 20's. Needs to offer more. I GOT ME.
Originally Posted by Kealee29
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 16:43 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 302Nette
Checked out Nette yesterday looks similar to pics closes being the one with the curly hair. If you're looking to see this one I would avoid spending you cash on this one menu very limited allows kissing of breast but no sucking. No DIY no BJ at all not even covered. Seemed drunk meeting. Allows msog for time paid for she does get loud and only will allow incall for longer than hour appointments which ain't worth it. She's here for 6 days I would just avoid her all together and take your hard earn money somewhere else.
https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh
-
06-28-23 16:40 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 254Wonder who booked with her
It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.
Originally Posted by Aether1031
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 16:35 #9266Senior Member

Posts: 254Thanks for the lookout
I know Smiley made a review, but now this is making me second-guess. Luckily, I texted her using a VoIP app. The one thing I really found questionable was why she doesn't list the price upfront. To me, I really dislike it, because who knows if she charges more for a certain person than others. After reading this report, I don't think I'm going to book with her.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 06:31 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 318Allison beware
If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 01:41 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 1021Allison is back in town for sexy little girlfriend for doubles
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301269
You have my reviews on Allison who I just saw Again a few minutes ago for a hot time. I didn't have enough energy to try her sexy little girlfriend.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9460990.htm?cat=1
Join him for doubles have fun, Men
-
06-28-23 01:30 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 1301Links
Just copy and paste the web address into your post. GL!
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 23:41 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 30Is this them?
-
06-27-23 22:50 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 262Not exactly sure how to put the ads but sophie and grace are on multiple sites and if you google cherry hawaii escort she comes up as well under skip the games.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 20:19 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 461Ads?
Links to these wonderful girls?
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




