Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 6084
-
07-12-23 22:16 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 187A few meetings
I've seen her a few times in recent weeks. She's legit, young, attractive, and flexible. I didn't see obvious signs of demons. Biggest problem was it was hard to set things up with her. Sometimes waited hours before hearing back from her fairly late. Second biggest problem was that even after meeting it often took a long time to actually get started doing anything. Whether because of phone interruptions or roommate interruptions or whatever. So visiting her for an hour might actually take several hours before the job got done. On the pro side she didn't seem to be a clock watcher. I might like someone with more focus and enthusiasm, but then again, I expect I'll want to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 08:37 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 1202Little Momma?
Anyone dreamed about little Momma? I have been seeing her ads for months now but have never been able to get her to answer the phone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lil-momma/416253964572
-
07-07-23 07:30 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 708I'm not sure what happened either but yeah she is at least 190 she usually calls me once a month or so if I'm available ill go over she actually came over here about a month ago I'm over the mountain in Tennessee I have my ideas about the weight gain I've seen it a lot in my area.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 23:51 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 92Needing help?
So I'm going to be visiting your fine city this weekend and wanted to know who is the best to see? I know opinions vary, looking for GFE provider that won't break the bank LOL.
-
07-05-23 18:19 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 308Olivia
Wondering if anyone has had a better experience than I did with Olivia. I reported previously that it was a fun encounter but certainly was on the middle shelf. Hopefully she's gained confidence & maybe is a bit more sexual by now. Seemed as though she was in a cash bind & wasn't happy with what life had thrown her way. I'd try again with a little inspiration.
-
07-05-23 02:22 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 132Same old, same old
She's succumbed to the lifestyle and it's accompanying demons. She was always using some substance, but she got in with the harder stuff and never really got off. That's what lead to the increasingly risky behavior, her assault by the other chick, her work with trannys, etc. It's a shame because I too knew her pretty well and we had a lot of fun back when. I do hope she can recover.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
And yes, she's really let herself balloon up. She used to be damn near a 10 and now, well, it's made her boobs bigger anyway.Last edited by GeoKord; 07-05-23 at 02:22. Reason: Typo
-
07-04-23 16:53 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 337Carmen Euphoria
I finally heard fro her. It was like old times we set an appointment and then. She ghosted me. We were always really cool. Something strange is going on with her. I'm not sweating her anymore especially since she confessed she weighs over 190 lbs now. I don't know what or why but it just doesn't feel right anymore. She isn't what she used to be. It used to be sugar but now it's shit. I'm done.
-
07-02-23 14:39 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 227South Carolina girl
I know she was mentioned on here that she had less than favorable reviews in SC.but has anyone experienced her first hand?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/676360963864
-
07-01-23 06:22 #4771Banned Member

Posts: 454
-
07-01-23 01:28 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 82Samantha
Anyone have news on Samantha (Georgia peach) haven't seen her ad in awhile. Is she still in the area? She was a true dream. If she isn't in the area no more, that sucks. She was a reliable dream come true.
-
06-29-23 05:27 #4769Banned Member

Posts: 454Elena
She posts every 3-5 weeks once or twice during her appearance. She probably has posted Once in the last 10 days.
-
06-28-23 14:57 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 49Elena the Redhead
Does anyone know what happened to Elena? Is she still providing here in Asheville? I don't see her ads anymore and I have her actual phone number and don't get a response anymore. Does anybody know what happened to her?
-
06-27-23 21:56 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 97She has been reviewed many times. I thought she went by Jay, but I couldn't find it in a search. I think her reviews have been positive.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:37 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 309Good intel
good work bro. Great intel. Cheers!
Originally Posted by ayeee
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 13:52 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 101Yes. Victoria
I saw Victoria a few weeks ago. Photos are accurate, doesn't play games, and no deposit scams. She's super nice and willing to do whatever you need. I totally recommend her.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





