Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 15270
-
06-27-23 20:13 #10620Regular Member

Posts: 20Young slender Ebony at Asian spa
Back to Foxy bodywork on 37th st. Busty Jasmine came back but decided to repeat Candace. More vigorous BBBJ, BLS. She loves gentle and deep poundings. Filled the bag in Scissor.
-
06-27-23 17:33 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 49Hi, is it same Lexi as in peach spa?
Originally Posted by MillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 17:13 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 156Ddy
That makes sense for DDY. Genghis, tried to PM but your messages are full. Clear some out.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:52 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 49Lkfxo?
What is LKFXO?
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:14 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 4095Poetry on motion right there!
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 12:13 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 30Elia at NYAF
As soon as Elia came in I knew I had made the right choice. After waiting to check this place out I was finally face to face with a pair worth smothering myself in. Mutual groping when she first came in. They might be enhanced but if they are they weren't small to begin with. As far as I can tell they are real. A little bit older than expected but she is hot regardless and you can only really tell age by looking at subtle details, I put her at mid 30's or so.
She read my mind because as soon as we went to wash up she washed me all over and barely used her hands. Even standing up she was able to slide all over and caressed my junk with the tips of her fingernails that had me shivering. Almost made me pop using her tits to squeeze me off all with a devilish smile. She knew what she was doing.
This chick knows how to set the mood right. Made out for a bit with her after we came back, only thing that I noticed was her teeth were a bit crooked but not a deal breaker when you take everything else into consideration. After we made out for a bit she started to BBBJ me and she started turning herself all the way around so she hovered over me in 69 and I got a few licks in. She went pretty deep and kept up the pace, good skills.
Head was nice but I was looking forward to those cannons of hers bouncing around on top. Like clockwork she hopped on and the first stroke went all the way in no hesitation. She can take a pounding and I didn't hold back. She is athletic but I wouldn't consider her very thin, she has a good build and perfect size for me without feeling like I'm being too rough. She has a few tricks up her sleeve though, when I had her bent over the bed she lifted one leg up and reached around to tickle my balls from the back, first time for that. Limited communication but that didn't stop the fun. Very happy I checked this place out; I saw a few other chicks on the way out that might be up next.
-
06-27-23 11:41 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 860I have seen Yume and Tadia but as you say, they are not the fresh young cuties. So with Yume, you get pussy and ass and I am working on her kissing. That is ass backwards LOL.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 11:37 #10613Senior Member

Posts: 593Cherry Blossoms
Sure. They work predominantly in Manhattan for 2-4 weeks before they leave LOL. This is the tragic thing about J-girls: they always leave eventually.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
They grace us with their beauty, but it's a fleeting beauty. Always temporary, ephemeral, transient. Like a cherry blossoms flower petals floating gently on the breeze hehe.
There are a few like Yume, Azu and Aya that seem to work in NYC long term. But it's the fresh young cuties (the cherry blossoms) that interest me.
-
06-27-23 09:50 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 860Local Japanese Pussy in Manhattan
There are venues for older C and K girls who work predominantly in Manhattan. Any 20's J girl who work predominantly in Manhattan? I prefer investing time in a girl as opposed to the one-offs.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 09:31 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 593Japanese Pussy: There is no substitute
I banged this girl over the weekend haha. High class looking indeed! And that fucking dress OMG, it looked like it was made for her. She gave me a lovely striptease out of that dress. Mid 20's with great fit modelesque looking body and very nice bubble butt. Beautiful face. Had a nice Bush, which I am noticing is much more common in Flushing. You fucking Manhattaners ruin the good bushes LOL. Not a very pretty pussy though, which is a priority for me. These Flushing Chinese girls definitely have their charms, but there is no substitute for a beautiful Japanese innie haha.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
Agree about Manhattan C-girls. Funny thing is though, the more of these Flushing C-girls I fuck, the more I am convinced that Japanese women will always be my favorite. Trying new things is good, but at the same time I am often left wondering why I deviate from seeing J-girls at all. They are simply the best, and we are so very lucky to have them in NYC LOL.
This is why Manhattan is the better option overall IMO, especially for those who prefer Japanese. Manhattan has more or less the same hot young J-girls, but better price structure, plus accurate pics and ample reviews to work off. In Manhattan, what you see is what you get, usually at least. Flushing is an expensive blind box by comparison.
Originally Posted by Kakattekina
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 22:26 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 476Show up and pray for the best but they apparently let you check on girls who are available so you can decide who you want to bang.
Originally Posted by Kakattekina
[View Original Post]
I go when I got something to do and I go for a new Chinese meal after and has some take out to fill out dinner for next couple of days!
-
06-26-23 17:48 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 860Ahhh yes, child support for 18 years LOL.
Originally Posted by MrHorney
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 17:46 #10608Senior Member

Posts: 860Allyssa's an old maid by Chinese standards so money alone isn't going to do it. Like any other 30's Chinese gal, they want to get married and have kids ASAP. One of you guys should step up LOL.
Originally Posted by XoticsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 17:45 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 214That's fine. We'd make pretty babies for sure. No wonder she was hopping on my dick raw. She wanted that baby!
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 16:52 #10606Senior Member

Posts: 860Sakura YMMV
My first foray into the 20's J-girl with Sakura was disappointing although I did not have high expectations. I know you guys are crazy about these J-girls. I am way too spoiled by my regular older Chinese, Korean and Japanese service queens.
I knew it was going to be bad from the start when I was kissing her standing. When my cock brushed against her body, she leaned her body away. Further downhill from there LOL.
Mood killer. I don't do condoms so I didn't even try for covered pussy. No pop from 69 or BJ but I don't normally pop there anyway.
20-minutes timer for 30 minutes. Yay I can get 3-4 minutes extra for wipes. Correction. She gave me only one mini wipe. Obviously I will not repeat with Sakura.
I will try another 20's J-girl but will manage my expectations even lower LOL.










Reply With Quote



