The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10605
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, Dream Dream You's daily schedule is not available directly from their website (if you click "Schedule" you'll get their old schedule from 2021/2022). The only way to access it is to first click on "Reviews" and then click on New Posts.

    Clicked on the DDY schedule for today and immediately noticed that Alice from Shangrila is now included on the DDY schedule beginning today; she was on the SL schedule as recently as Saturday but no longer appears anywhere on the SL site. That's not a surprise, SL and DDY have the same ownership and girls regularly move from one location to the other depending on staff needs. Alyssa, Chaya, AiAi, AnAn, Julie, Sabrina, and many others have moved from one location to the other during the last 8 months.

    The surprise was seeing Alice now advertised under the name "Verna" while using the same two bikini-clad photos SL had been using for the last few weeks. Why? Did they think we wouldn't notice?.
    They post their schedule on UG and twitter.

    Not sure why they changed her name. Most of the reviews I saw for her were good. Probably moved her to DDY because they had 4 girls there yesterday. 3 after I went there.

    Grace Emma was Anna at AL. Both places had same owner. Emma always had good reviews.

  2. #10604
    For some reason, Dream Dream You's daily schedule is not available directly from their website (if you click "Schedule" you'll get their old schedule from 2021/2022). The only way to access it is to first click on "Reviews" and then click on New Posts.

    Clicked on the DDY schedule for today and immediately noticed that Alice from Shangrila is now included on the DDY schedule beginning today; she was on the SL schedule as recently as Saturday but no longer appears anywhere on the SL site. That's not a surprise, SL and DDY have the same ownership and girls regularly move from one location to the other depending on staff needs. Alyssa, Chaya, AiAi, AnAn, Julie, Sabrina, and many others have moved from one location to the other during the last 8 months.

    The surprise was seeing Alice now advertised under the name "Verna" while using the same two bikini-clad photos SL had been using for the last few weeks. Why? Did they think we wouldn't notice?

    My only guess is that Alice wasn't attracting many customers at SL even though I've read at least two positive reviews of her, but it seems a bit drastic to see the name switch. She's also shrunk an inch in height as she was 5'0" at SL and is now 4'11" at DDY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alice is now Verna.jpg‎   Alice.jpg‎  

  3. #10603
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHorney  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time too. Spot on. In the beginning it sounded like you were going to post a bad experience. Why the hesitation to post it? Man if she looking for a GC, that's very tempting LOL.
    LOL, get in line buddy. There's a long one spiraling around the corner that would also be happy to accept such an arrangement. I see her many times each month and she's told me about some future plans, and tentatively when she plans to go back to China, but I won't talk about that here. Who knows what tomorrow brings? If we keep padding her pockets, she might stay even longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    She wants babies too LOL.
    She often smiles brightly after the deed is done, and makes a gesture with her hands around an imaginary big belly and tells me next time I see her it will have grown LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelSC82  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm coming to Manhattan at the end of the month and was wondering what the best AMP to go to in a safe area? Cleanest? Thank you for your response.
    What kind of experience do you seek? What do you prioritize? What's your budget? Do you have a preference for nationality or a particular level of service? Or do you just want to bang hot young Asian girls of any persuasion?

    When I first started 10 years ago, I didn't give a fuck about their nationality. Now it matters to me. So if you're new, you might just need to try a lot of different flavors until you find your spice.

  4. #10602
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    God damn Angela Baby girl at LKFXO is a true smoke show. Fucking high class looking girl with fancy dress and a beautiful face and body. Saw her, didn't fuck her. Was there to bang Japanese but I regret not banging Angela Baby.

    Forget Manhattan C girls. WTF there is no comparison!
    The thing about the Flushing houses for me has been that they almost never seem to use real girl pics so it's impossible to tell who you're going to get. I don't like surprises especially at Flushing prices!

    If you text them do they share real pics or do you really have to just show up and hope for the best?

  5. #10601

    Flushing Chinese girl.

    God damn Angela Baby girl at LKFXO is a true smoke show. Fucking high class looking girl with fancy dress and a beautiful face and body. Saw her, didn't fuck her. Was there to bang Japanese but I regret not banging Angela Baby.

    Forget Manhattan C girls. WTF there is no comparison!

  6. #10600

    Wait in line

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHorney  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time too. Spot on. In the beginning it sounded like you were going to post a bad experience. Why the hesitation to post it? Man if she looking for a GC, that's very tempting LOL.
    Based on the reviews, there is no shortage of mongers who are in love with her persona so you will have to wait in line LOL. Long-time AMP girls have plenty of cash and underground networks to easily buy a green card husband if that was her only goal.

  7. #10599

    First time in Manhattan

    Hello, I'm coming to Manhattan at the end of the month and was wondering what the best AMP to go to in a safe area? Cleanest? Thank you for your response.

  8. #10598

    City Place Spa. Arie

    I have seen Lexi here a few times but this was my first session with a different girl at Peach Spa for a few months. The usual MMS showed me in with no fuss and said that Arie was working and how about I try her. I said sure so she called out and closed the door behind her. I had just got off my shirt when a slim Korean girl with an enormous bust overflowing her inadequate dress, opened the door, and greeted me with a beautiful smile. This was the legendary Arie.

    We had a regular table shower with Arie giving me a soapy rubdown and then dried off and returned to the room. Arie left, and I dried off and lay down. When she came back I asked her to cover me with a towel and then she started the massage. She knew her stuff and hit all the right spots correctly. At one point I grunted and she stopped think I was in pain, but I told it was good, I needed it, and to carry on.

    The massage wound down with light touch and a tease between my legs. I tipped, she stripped and we got down to it. CBJ extended and well done. Great feel with the movement of her mouth and lips. Then she climbed on top. It was tight for both for us and we started slow, but she did everything very intimately and I got very into it and really enjoyed it. I let her keep going until she was getting hot and so I offered to switch. Then we did missionary and I managed to keep on the edge several minutes after I was getting close and then really finished (in the bag) with intensity. Eventually we untangled from each other and Arie went to get some hot wash clothes and cleaned me up.

    Simple as. Arie is hot and her boobs are incredible. The service was very good in its covered range, and her attitude is friendly, welcoming, and charming. For me it was a very good time. Total 80 + 180.

  9. #10597

    Dream Spa Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGreen  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to a slim petite spinner named Mimi. Asian, mid-late 20's, slim with A cups, pretty with nice smile. Almost could pass for a half Spanish look. Great abs, which I loved to watch flexing in mish as my dick went in and out of her pussy. Regular 300 fees for the hour.

    Mimi went off to start the shower water as I undressed, then we headed over hand in hand to the table shower. Very good service, I enjoyed the view of her figure and hands as she scrubbed me down. Flip sided was very good as well, with two-hand stroking getting me nice and hard.

    Back in the room, Mimi gave me quick massage to get me comfortable and relaxed. Then got down to business, starting me off with some HJ action, soon transitioning to a BBBJ, where she displayed her talented tongue, and good skill working my cock shaft with her hand as she worked on the head with her mouth. This was followed by brief riding by Mimi, but she wanted to switch so we did mish in a few variations until I finished. Despite her tightness, she was a game performer the whole time, and made sure I enjoyed myself. Overall it was a very good session, and she's game, friendly, and fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towser  [View Original Post]
    Hi, nice review, but which place is this? It sounds like the Mimi I saw at Dream Spa. Maybe same?
    I guess I blew it that time. Yes, the Mimi I saw was at Dream Spa, aka 36 Dream Spa.

  10. #10596
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHorney  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time too. Spot on. In the beginning it sounded like you were going to post a bad experience. Why the hesitation to post it? Man if she looking for a GC, that's very tempting LOL.
    She wants babies too LOL.

  11. #10595
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I just read Mr. Horney's rave review on Alyssa (below) and debated whether or not to post this review which I had written on Word ahead of time, but here goes. My apologies for this delayed report from May
    Glad you had a good time too. Spot on. In the beginning it sounded like you were going to post a bad experience. Why the hesitation to post it? Man if she looking for a GC, that's very tempting LOL.

  12. #10594
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I just read Mr. Horney's rave review on Alyssa (below) and debated whether or not to post this review which I had written on Word ahead of time, but here goes. My apologies for this delayed report from May:

    Texted for a 10 pm appointment with Alyssa, asking that Alyssa be reminded that I had met her before. Arrived at 10 pm only to be told by MMS that Alyssa had stepped out, was 2 blocks away, and would be back in ten minutes, and could I please wait. No problem, I said, and began talking with Amanda who just happened to be sitting right in front of the MMS's little office. I chit-chatted with Amanda in Spanish which made MMS confused and worried "What are you saying" to which I replied that I was just complimenting Amanda on her pretty eyes and smile (true). I also asked Amanda if she liked kissing / GFE and she replied "Not really. " I should add here that Amanda looks like she's gained at least 10 pounds since her photos were taken and is definitely out of shape.

    After 10 minutes, MMS said that Alyssa was still delayed and took me to the small back room opposite the shower room to wait, apologizing for the temporary plywood flooring and shower mess. MMS left the door open, so I saw a parade of the girls over the next 15 minutes (it was a busy time at SL!

    Nina walked by 3 times looking stunning and almost exactly like her photos at least 5' 7" very slender, long slender legs, small but nice tits, nice small butt, long, straight black hair, however, her $500 per hour rate is too rich for me.
    Chaya is Brazilian so visits for a little while ever so many months and goes to which ever shop needs girls.

    I got BBFS with Makari and she was good. Some like Allyssa. She left. Julia had a crazy good DT but left after like one day I think. Nina visits once is a long time for a short while. She needs to settle at 400 hr instead of 500.

    Sometimes the girls expect to get 10 customers first day and don't and leave. Some get big dicks and don't like it and leave. And some of them fuck me and quit. Literally happened with about 6 girls between both their locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    Of course I can never confirm 100 percent but I do have some inside info I can't be specific about that confirms what I said. In any case, to each his own. Enjoy the hobby.
    I saw her today and based on our conversation and her reactions I really doubt she did BBFS. I told her about the review. Which I don't think I was the only one. LOL.

    That being said. Damn I would wife her the fuck up if I could. What the F is it about this girl?

  13. #10593

    Alyssa (from May)

    I just read Mr. Horney's rave review on Alyssa (below) and debated whether or not to post this review which I had written on Word ahead of time, but here goes. My apologies for this delayed report from May:

    Texted for a 10 pm appointment with Alyssa, asking that Alyssa be reminded that I had met her before. Arrived at 10 pm only to be told by MMS that Alyssa had stepped out, was 2 blocks away, and would be back in ten minutes, and could I please wait. No problem, I said, and began talking with Amanda who just happened to be sitting right in front of the MMS's little office. I chit-chatted with Amanda in Spanish which made MMS confused and worried "What are you saying" to which I replied that I was just complimenting Amanda on her pretty eyes and smile (true). I also asked Amanda if she liked kissing / GFE and she replied "Not really. " I should add here that Amanda looks like she's gained at least 10 pounds since her photos were taken and is definitely out of shape.

    After 10 minutes, MMS said that Alyssa was still delayed and took me to the small back room opposite the shower room to wait, apologizing for the temporary plywood flooring and shower mess. MMS left the door open, so I saw a parade of the girls over the next 15 minutes (it was a busy time at SL!

    Nina walked by 3 times looking stunning and almost exactly like her photos at least 5' 7" very slender, long slender legs, small but nice tits, nice small butt, long, straight black hair, however, her $500 per hour rate is too rich for me.

    Makari walked by very quickly, looking just like in her photos.

    The Vietnamese girl Julia walked by and the kindest word I can use to describe her face and body is "uninteresting" which may explain why she only lasted a couple of days on the schedule.

    Chaya was not on the schedule, so I was surprised when she walked out of the shower wearing only a towel, she's much prettier and shorter than I thought from her photos. Turns out she had flown out of Brazil the evening before, changing planes in Miami that morning, then went straight from JFK to SL to work that mid-day.

    Alyssa showed up at 10:25 pm, came to the room, recognized me, and led me to her room. MMS and Chaya (still wearing only a towel) were standing outside in the hallway, MMS stopped me and introduced me to Chaya, who spoke to me briefly in good English, then MMS said "Two girls?" As I was saying no, Alyssa dragged me into her room. MMS followed us into the room, but I repeated "no" and said maybe next time and Alyssa looked happy. A few posters have commented on the split between the Chinese and the South American girls, I'm sure Alyssa knew that Chaya would be getting paid more than her for the same one-hour session.

    Finally. Alyssa has received over 150 positive reviews and all are well-deserved. She is a high-energy, combo GFE / PSE provider who goes out of her way to provide the best service possible. She's also fun to be with, I chuckled at her references of me as her "husband" and her as my "small wife. " Lots of DFK and BBBJ, very responsive to DATY and DATO, wanted to do rimming after some advance cleaning and moved into my preferred cowgirl position without my asking. She's playful with anal beads and other toys being offered, but she never offered a choke hold (fine with me). As Mr. Horney mentioned, she's great at the fantasy of making you feel like the only person in the world.

    I shot my load after 45 minutes (tried but couldn't hold it any longer), and we then cuddled and talked. She mentioned that she liked being in the US and wanted to stay, which jives with some of the posts here on the Manhattan BBFS board about her maybe looking for a green card.

    Two sweet comments at the end: I apologized for not speaking Mandarin but mentioned that I had three adult sons including a son in his mid-20's who had studied in China and was fluent in Mandarin, her face lit up and she said "Maybe he can be my new boyfriend. " Then when I noticed that it was 11:35 pm, time to go, she replied "I don't care about getting any more money, I just want you to stay longer" which was sweet to hear but I doubt if MMS would let me stay any longer for free. I realize that this is also part of the fantasy but she didn't have to say that last comment.

    Overall Alyssa's face is prettier than any of the half-dozen photos on the DDY / SL schedules, much prettier than the 2 terrible photos below, where the body is accurate but the face is photo-shopped to make her look like a Japanese kabuki girl. Her spinner body is exactly like the two photos, very slender, with no visible tattoos, B-cup tits, no butt, and the 4'9" height and 85 lbs statistics are accurate.

    What I find interesting is that none of the girls I saw that day (other than Alyssa) have worked at SL since mid-May. Chaya moved to Dream Dream You but the other 4 have disappeared. There's also been a lot of turnover since then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alyssa old 1.jpg‎   Alyssa old 2.jpg‎  

  14. #10592

    NYC Week Part 4/4 - Alyssa. SL

    Going home today and decided to try and end it well with Alyssa and Mia double and another one later right before my flight. Booked for a time and headed over. Once I got there, mms asked me who I wanted and asked for Alyssa and Mia but said only Alyssa free and mia is booked in 30 minutes. So I went with Alyssa only which was fine to me.

    Opened door to her room and she looked as pretty as I had remembered her. Saw her last year and have been dreaming of seeing her again. Within a few seconds she recognized me from before which is crazy. She's my absolute ATF and she's just as good as I had remembered if not better. We made out immediately. Showers still under renovation so we skipped that. The next hour, we basically locked eyes (best part about her) for the entire session. She really makes you feel like you're the only person in the world. She can be either cute, sexy, or funny at any time. Her tits were even better than I remembered. Large B's or small C's but all natural and fantastic. She switched back and forth from dfk to BBBJ. Her skills are top notch. Love watching her go down on me through the mirror. Really wish I could video tape this session. We stayed at 69 for awhile as I couldn't get enough of her pussy. She always made sure to keep the BBBJ sloppy and wet. Just how I like it.

    Then she climbed on top of me and rode me p2 p that felt amazing and slippery. I told her I'm ready to fuck her and then she slowly started sliding me inside. Then I pulled back and said no with condom and she just ignored me LOL. Kept teasing my dick around her pussy. Few moments later stuck the head in and pulled out. The teasing was making me crazy. She then slammed down all the way on my dick and pulled out. OMG. This girl is the devil. More teasing and she slams down on me twice more and kept me inside for a few seconds before pulling out. Man she was so tight and wet and felt amazing.

    She wanted to suck me again and went down for some more wonderful BBBJ and 69. Her perfect tits hung perfectly in my hands while she sucked me hard. But I'm not ready to come yet. Applied the cover and she rode me for awhile. This girl is so beautiful and petite (perfect size for me). ACG is where she excels. Bouncing the full length of my shaft with her pussy and slamming me hard. The tightness of her pussy clenched even more. Then bent her over the bed and fucked her from behind. Again the mirror gave a incredible view of this and again thinking about filming it. She looked so hot at this angle and can totally be a porn star. A few more positions and time beginning to run out so tossed the cover and she sucked and sucked while FIV. Great combo of hand and BJ and sloppiness brings me to the edge finally and I CIM. She kept me in her mouth for awhile longer. She had me drained.

    We talked some later with translator. The ultimate provider that is complete GFE. 1 hour of fantasy thinking we are lovers was worth the 340+60 donation. She tried to refuse my extra tip saying no, too much. My plan to see another person today has been shot. Alyssa fucked me good enough for today. Going to miss her as it might be awhile before I can return.

  15. #10591

    NYC week Part 3/4 - Kelly and Honey - 36 dream

    Texted them and got quick response and scheduled a session with Kelly. Looked cute but always weary of new and unreviewed girls but decided to TOFTT. Easy place to find and up the elevator I went. Saw Honey and she escorted me and Kelly to the room. Gave her 3 bills and she gave me back 2. Umm ok fine. She quickly mentioned no English so then got alittle concerned she may not take direction well. Noticed Honey had good English so asked to do a double with her. Sort of glad I did but not sure.

    Throughout the session Honey took charge and you can tell Kelly was very inexperienced. Honey was basically telling her what to do and how. That's good she's teaching her the ways. Kelly had a really really pretty face and slim body. Breasts were smaller than I thought. A cups but were pretty nice for a cups and long suckable nipples. Honey was even prettier and nice set of natural b cups. I like large breasts but I prefer natural ones like theirs over fake MM's all day.

    Kelly took me to the table shower and started the bath. Nothing special at all and wasn't expecting much. Basic cleaning of all areas. Honey came in and started helping. Then we headed back to the room.

    Both spent a bit too much time with the massage part as it took us almost to the 30 min mark. Eventually honey gave me a really nice rim job. I'm not huge fan of rim jobs but she did it pretty well that I actually enjoyed it. After the flip, they started cleaning my junior with alcohol and wiped it dry. Kelly started with BBBJ (good but nothing spectacular) while honey sat on my face. Told me to be gentle. I started eating her out and not long after she started pulling away like she couldn't take it. That was a first for me and got concerned if she can't take a tongue how she going to take my dick. Gave up on DATY and had her go down on me so switched with Kelly.

    Honeys BBBJ was nice but it was like mostly HJ. Still felt good either way. Kelly then kinda just stood there rubbing my body and just letting me kiss and caress her whole body which was very sexy. Nice grabbable ass. Not sure if it was just me though but it seemed like she always had a facial expression of disgust. And when I try to kiss or lick her nipples she'd turn away. But I don't blame her. I'd feel the same way if I had to fuck you degenerates too. Maybe she'll learn to at least act the part and she could have potential.

    Now I was ready to have sex and Kelly was first to go. They sprayed alcohol and cleaned me up again and she climbed on top for CG. Sexy view but performance needs improving. I think she could only take my dick and I'm barely average size. Eventually I was able to go deeper once I took control. Turned her around for doggy and went at it for a few minutes while honey kisses and touches me. Kelly felt really good in doggy but was kinda unresponsive. I wanted to give Honey a turn now.

    Alcohol again for cleanup and wipe down again kinda ruins the mood but it's fine. I don't mind the extra cleanliness. Honey laid down and lubed the shit out of my covered penis and her vagina so I felt like maybe she was tight and needed it. Boy was I right. She told me to go slow so after the failed DATY I knew she would not be able to take my dick. Once I started I went slow and she was very tight. Felt amazing. After several seconds she keeps telling me go deeper. That was a surprise so I started going harder. Went at it for several positions and she was able to take it well. Kelly wasn't doing much during this time. Decided to end it with cim so pulled off the condom and let her suck me. After a minute she just gave HJ while DFK. I wanted to cim but couldn't hold it much longer and busted. Cleaned me up again with alcohol and out I went.

    Regret doing double because there was no chemistry between them but glad I was able to see Honey. It would have been good with just her. I wouldn't recommend Kelly until she gets more experience and loosens up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape