Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 133 of 876 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13126
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11146
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Some action in SE Philly late night. Jersey girls hitchhiking over the bridge from Camden and working near the sports complex. Saw Sat, Sunday and Monday nights late. Saturday and Sunday I picked up "Summer" near Packer and Front (under the bridge). WSW early 20's, early in the addiction journey. Decent skin. Long blond hair, jeans, light blue t-shirt. Prices reasonable (30/50) and no rush. Saw another WSW that was older.
    What time of the night?

    Would you recommend over Kensington in terms of quantity, quality and safety?

    Thanks,

    Ken.

  2. #11145

    WSW South Philly

    Some action in SE Philly late night. Jersey girls hitchhiking over the bridge from Camden and working near the sports complex. Saw Sat, Sunday and Monday nights late. Saturday and Sunday I picked up "Summer" near Packer and Front (under the bridge). WSW early 20's, early in the addiction journey. Decent skin. Long blond hair, jeans, light blue t-shirt. Prices reasonable (30/50) and no rush. Saw another WSW that was older.

  3. #11144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    8:07 pm update.

    -Went inside her house around 3pm.

    -Chilled.

    -Messed around.

    -Let me watch her wash up. Way better than the FaceTime.

    Now we watching Jeffery Dahmer on Netflix.



    She got random videos of me on her iPhone and she got my real name saved under her contacts. It came up under caller ID. Yes I feel special.
    Damn. Wish I will find a piece like this one day.

    I can see why you can't get enough of her. Enjoy it while you can.

    TG9.

  4. #11143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    2:16 pm. Trying to get her to let me record busting a nut on her face
    Was it a success? LOL.

    TG9.

  5. #11142

    Extract Yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Nonsense. Dahmer was gay and only had male victims.

    I never mentioned this but we do be arguing a lot and talk the next day like nothing had happened.
    Extract yourself. There is no way this turns out in a positive way for you. Wank off to the "what might have beens" but get the fuck out.

  6. #11141
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    I fear that one day we are going to see on the news that swim went dahmer on this chick.
    Nonsense. Dahmer was gay and only had male victims.

    I never mentioned this but we do be arguing a lot and talk the next day like nothing had happened.

  7. #11140

    Dahmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    8:07 pm update.

    -Went inside her house around 3pm.

    -Chilled.

    -Messed around.

    -Let me watch her wash up. Way better than the FaceTime.

    Now we watching Jeffery Dahmer on Netflix.



    She got random videos of me on her iPhone and she got my real name saved under her contacts. It came up under caller ID. Yes I feel special.
    I fear that one day we are going to see on the news that swim went dahmer on this chick.

  8. #11139
    8:07 pm update.

    -Went inside her house around 3pm.

    -Chilled.

    -Messed around.

    -Let me watch her wash up. Way better than the FaceTime.

    Now we watching Jeffery Dahmer on Netflix.



    She got random videos of me on her iPhone and she got my real name saved under her contacts. It came up under caller ID. Yes I feel special.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7778.jpeg‎   IMG_7779.jpg‎   IMG_7782.jpg‎   IMG_7783.jpg‎  

  9. #11138
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh1122  [View Original Post]
    Just watch your six man. Really don't want this to end bad for you my brother.
    I appreciate your concern.

  10. #11137
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    She resides a block away from QuickStop. Yea I know, I never wanted to go inside. That's what I get.
    Just watch your six man. Really don't want this to end bad for you my brother.

  11. #11136
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh1122  [View Original Post]
    Where was your truck when it happened?
    She resides a block away from QuickStop. Yea I know, I never wanted to go inside. That's what I get.

  12. #11135
    2:16 pm. Trying to get her to let me record busting a nut on her face
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7699.jpg‎  

  13. #11134
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    I'll post more later. My camera roll isn't organized.

    Not sure if I want to do that Dropbox and video edit thing you be requesting.

    I finally spent time with her at Sin house and my truck got broken into. Im so sick.
    Where was your truck when it happened?

  14. #11133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    I'll post more later. My camera roll isn't organized.

    Not sure if I want to do that Dropbox and video edit thing you be requesting.

    I finally spent time with her at Sin house and my truck got broken into. Im so sick.
    Damn that sucks. Hope there was nothing valuable in the truck.

    TG9.

  15. #11132

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Dude I'm dying over here. I wonder how many feelings she hurt.

    Is this your Goddess? Im still going to stop when I see her. Her personal life isnt my problem. I just need pics and videos so I can post here.

    I wonder how many going to skip pass her now.
    Where's the pretty Caucasian girl?? I don't see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape