Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 735
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #345

    Never spit me out

    I always opt for the BBBJ because it greatly limits the conversion, but she's never spit with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    K's skills at giving head would be mediocre at best. She gets the job done and will continue to suck while ejaculating but immediately spits out. And honestly not even 30 seconds after shooting my load in her mouth, she's asking if she can trying to get me hard for more fun, by describing all the thing she would let me do to her body, letting me know she would let me fuck her in any hole in her body and wanted me to cum multiple times in her pussy. I just stuck with the good ole blowjob.

  2. #344

    Bbbj

    K's skills at giving head would be mediocre at best. She gets the job done and will continue to suck while ejaculating but immediately spits out. And honestly not even 30 seconds after shooting my load in her mouth, she's asking if she can trying to get me hard for more fun, by describing all the thing she would let me do to her body, letting me know she would let me fuck her in any hole in her body and wanted me to cum multiple times in her pussy. I just stuck with the good ole blowjob.

  3. #343

    My cock

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever bring a ball gag?
    I do it the old fashioned way and shove my cock in her mouth.

  4. #342

    Special K

    Anyone ever bring a ball gag?

    Quote Originally Posted by JCarve  [View Original Post]
    So after years of wondering and lurking, I finally but the bullet to join the brotherhood.

    So I've been in the game a while now, but have to say K truly is one of a kind.

    After a boring rainy unexpected day off, I decided to venture over to the west to see what all the hubbub was about.

    I rang and said I'd be there at 1:30, and initially was rebuffed to 2 (another gentleman caller I assume) but managed to see her at 1:50.

    The house is in a weird corner spot and that perp walk was something else but as soon as I was in it was smooth sailing.

    First thing that house looks and smells like an old person, although I am a bit of a freak, the smell and amount of dust gave me pause, but overall found the house quiet and the huge bed that could move into different angles kinda impressive. K looks like someone's granny who had a freak boobjob accident. She's petit and has some miles and those cans are ridiculously huge and inflated like bowling balls, but I actually found her quite attractive and a sure ringer for my gran itch. It was when she opened her mouth that I was let down a little. I'm polite and super friendly but the repetition killed me, however being in this game I kept it going and repeated myself to make sure we were kinda on the same page. When we sorted out the other stuff (criminally underpriced for the value tbh) I availed myself to a firm but slightly toothy BJ. This wasn't bad at all though as K is great at taking direction, and relaxed and showed great enthusiasm while I face fucked her mercilessly. Honestly the gagging was getting me super turned on so I had her lay and began in mish. The moaning was awful and almost beast like but I turned it off as I pounded that well used hole, honestly surprised it wasn't looser, and really enjoyed the flexibility. Those old bones can move, and all the while was being told that I could "stay as long as I like" and to this I did. After positively turning that pussy into a dripping mess, I took a short break as she dutiful liked my nuts and attempted to throat, thinking about the special services, I got her in doggy and slid right into that ass.

    The anal was great, not too loose but comfortably stretched, as she moaned those ghastly moans, I decided that I would be switching back and forth and alternated fucking pussy and ass. This was met with no resistance and I took more time enjoying both of those holes, with the occasional pause to walk around the bed to get my dick wet again and muffle those cries. She took it like a champ and eagerly slobbered my cock fresh from her ass. This pure slutty performance gave me a second wind and I went back to stretching that ass until I filled it up and watched it drip out slowly. After brief moment to consider life choices, I had her lick my ass and balls for a bit until I was hard enough to use the cum from her ass as lube on that pussy again. Truly she was a wonder, answer calls from the mechanic as I pounded the shit out of her pussy, and even causing me to cum as she confirmed arrangements to pick up her car. What a wonder, as I washed up in a very dusty bathroom, I felt nothing but elation, she is a true marvel to take a pounding like that and ask for more, and if it had not been for the need for picking up a car I surely would have stayed as long as like. Reflecting I was shocked by how clean, sweet and pretty submissive she was (only rule don't touch the hair LOL) but otherwise a true treasure. If I lived closer I would definitely frequent, but you Fitchburg mongers should count yourself lucky, I can't find A2 M any where, and especially not with someone as agreeable as K. Also shoutout to the lovely person who came to give K a ride to pickup the car, very nice to see how the community helps out. After the awful things I did to that lovely woman, I actually kinda warmed my heart, paid the typical + 20 because I was blown away, literally.

    Cheers.

  5. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, do any of you wear a rubber with her? / is she ok with a cover??
    I wore a cover when I saw her (had a BBBJ but I opted for covered FS). She had a drawer full of them, but mine broke and got stuck inside of her when we were finished. It might be worth checking the date on the condom!

  6. #340
    I am inclined to agree that she has gone down hill. That being said, on my way through town last week, I stopped in. She gave me a pretty decent BBJ while I played with the cum in her pussy from the previous guy. Shot a substantial load down her throat, and she didn't miss a beat. As I was leaving, she ran down a long list of things I could do to her pussy and ass if I stayed. All told, I was in and out in less than 10. When it works with her, it's effortless.

  7. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, do any of you wear a rubber with her? / is she ok with a cover??
    She has them readily available. It's your choice.

  8. #338
    Serious question, do any of you wear a rubber with her? / is she ok with a cover??

    Quote Originally Posted by JCarve  [View Original Post]
    So after years of wondering and lurking, I finally but the bullet to join the brotherhood.

    So I've been in the game a while now, but have to say K truly is one of a kind.

    After a boring rainy unexpected day off, I decided to venture over to the west to see what all the hubbub was about.

    I rang and said I'd be there at 1:30, and initially was rebuffed to 2 (another gentleman caller I assume) but managed to see her at 1:50.

    The house is in a weird corner spot and that perp walk was something else but as soon as I was in it was smooth sailing.

  9. #337

    Retired

    As I've been a visitor to K for many years now. Not a frequent visitor. But, a visitor nevertheless. The last visit yesterday was perhaps the meeting that ends it all. Nothing bad occurred. But, nothing good occurred. Her place has gotten worse. Hell, it was bad to begin with. But, everything in that place is pretty much disgusting. K is just worn to hell. I believe it's time that she hang it up, cut off those boobs and work at a Cumberland Farms or something. Yes, we all say that we'll be back. But, this is it. Even though I was in the area, it just wasn't worth it. She took over 20-minutes to get ready as she had to put a chicken in the oven. The sex was the usual and the finish was the usual. No one called or knocked on the door during our session, which was the first in a long time.

    For those faithful K lovers, continue posting.

  10. #336

    Rainy day

    So after years of wondering and lurking, I finally but the bullet to join the brotherhood.

    So I've been in the game a while now, but have to say K truly is one of a kind.

    After a boring rainy unexpected day off, I decided to venture over to the west to see what all the hubbub was about.

    I rang and said I'd be there at 1:30, and initially was rebuffed to 2 (another gentleman caller I assume) but managed to see her at 1:50.

    The house is in a weird corner spot and that perp walk was something else but as soon as I was in it was smooth sailing.

    First thing that house looks and smells like an old person, although I am a bit of a freak, the smell and amount of dust gave me pause, but overall found the house quiet and the huge bed that could move into different angles kinda impressive. K looks like someone's granny who had a freak boobjob accident. She's petit and has some miles and those cans are ridiculously huge and inflated like bowling balls, but I actually found her quite attractive and a sure ringer for my gran itch. It was when she opened her mouth that I was let down a little. I'm polite and super friendly but the repetition killed me, however being in this game I kept it going and repeated myself to make sure we were kinda on the same page. When we sorted out the other stuff (criminally underpriced for the value tbh) I availed myself to a firm but slightly toothy BJ. This wasn't bad at all though as K is great at taking direction, and relaxed and showed great enthusiasm while I face fucked her mercilessly. Honestly the gagging was getting me super turned on so I had her lay and began in mish. The moaning was awful and almost beast like but I turned it off as I pounded that well used hole, honestly surprised it wasn't looser, and really enjoyed the flexibility. Those old bones can move, and all the while was being told that I could "stay as long as I like" and to this I did. After positively turning that pussy into a dripping mess, I took a short break as she dutiful liked my nuts and attempted to throat, thinking about the special services, I got her in doggy and slid right into that ass.

    The anal was great, not too loose but comfortably stretched, as she moaned those ghastly moans, I decided that I would be switching back and forth and alternated fucking pussy and ass. This was met with no resistance and I took more time enjoying both of those holes, with the occasional pause to walk around the bed to get my dick wet again and muffle those cries. She took it like a champ and eagerly slobbered my cock fresh from her ass. This pure slutty performance gave me a second wind and I went back to stretching that ass until I filled it up and watched it drip out slowly. After brief moment to consider life choices, I had her lick my ass and balls for a bit until I was hard enough to use the cum from her ass as lube on that pussy again. Truly she was a wonder, answer calls from the mechanic as I pounded the shit out of her pussy, and even causing me to cum as she confirmed arrangements to pick up her car. What a wonder, as I washed up in a very dusty bathroom, I felt nothing but elation, she is a true marvel to take a pounding like that and ask for more, and if it had not been for the need for picking up a car I surely would have stayed as long as like. Reflecting I was shocked by how clean, sweet and pretty submissive she was (only rule don't touch the hair LOL) but otherwise a true treasure. If I lived closer I would definitely frequent, but you Fitchburg mongers should count yourself lucky, I can't find A2 M any where, and especially not with someone as agreeable as K. Also shoutout to the lovely person who came to give K a ride to pickup the car, very nice to see how the community helps out. After the awful things I did to that lovely woman, I actually kinda warmed my heart, paid the typical + 20 because I was blown away, literally.

    Cheers.

  11. #335

    Then

    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Thread has gone quiet. Even tho I have not partaken I enjoy reading / or watching LOL the updates of the one and only Special K.
    Why don't you "partake" and give a report instead of requesting that other people entertain you. That would be far more helpful, or better yet, useful.

  12. #334

    Update?

    Thread has gone quiet. Even tho I have not partaken I enjoy reading / or watching LOL the updates of the one and only Special K.

  13. #333

    Almost two years

    I started this back in 2021 and it has almost been two years of K stories. She is still the champion of them all, regardless of what others think. Though, I haven't visited her in a few months, I'm sure that she's still the K that I remember. Thank you for those that shared stories, videos, photos and links. Keep them coming.

  14. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone watched porn with K heh? What does she have in her collection. I have been meaning to ask her but typically I'm pressed for time and just want to get in her ass.
    BYIP. Bring your own porn. She does have some "tapes" from her VHS and tube TV. You're better off bringing your tablet and watching it with her.

  15. #331

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for info. I started to worry of what happened not seeing her ads

    .
    Has anyone watched porn with K heh? What does she have in her collection. I have been meaning to ask her but typically I'm pressed for time and just want to get in her ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape