Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13126
-
06-28-23 13:34 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 259What time of the night?
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
Would you recommend over Kensington in terms of quantity, quality and safety?
Thanks,
Ken.
-
06-28-23 12:51 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 223WSW South Philly
Some action in SE Philly late night. Jersey girls hitchhiking over the bridge from Camden and working near the sports complex. Saw Sat, Sunday and Monday nights late. Saturday and Sunday I picked up "Summer" near Packer and Front (under the bridge). WSW early 20's, early in the addiction journey. Decent skin. Long blond hair, jeans, light blue t-shirt. Prices reasonable (30/50) and no rush. Saw another WSW that was older.
-
06-28-23 10:31 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 1041Damn. Wish I will find a piece like this one day.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I can see why you can't get enough of her. Enjoy it while you can.
TG9.
-
06-28-23 10:30 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 1041Was it a success? LOL.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
TG9.
-
06-28-23 01:47 #11142Regular Member

Posts: 12Extract Yourself
Extract yourself. There is no way this turns out in a positive way for you. Wank off to the "what might have beens" but get the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 21:35 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 251Nonsense. Dahmer was gay and only had male victims.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
I never mentioned this but we do be arguing a lot and talk the next day like nothing had happened.
-
06-27-23 21:16 #11140Asshole

Posts: 399Dahmer
I fear that one day we are going to see on the news that swim went dahmer on this chick.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 20:13 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 2518:07 pm update.
-Went inside her house around 3pm.
-Chilled.
-Messed around.
-Let me watch her wash up. Way better than the FaceTime.
Now we watching Jeffery Dahmer on Netflix.
She got random videos of me on her iPhone and she got my real name saved under her contacts. It came up under caller ID. Yes I feel special.
-
06-27-23 15:30 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 251I appreciate your concern.
Originally Posted by Fresh1122
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:21 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 302Just watch your six man. Really don't want this to end bad for you my brother.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:13 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 251She resides a block away from QuickStop. Yea I know, I never wanted to go inside. That's what I get.
Originally Posted by Fresh1122
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 14:18 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 2512:16 pm. Trying to get her to let me record busting a nut on her face
-
06-27-23 09:36 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 302Where was your truck when it happened?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 09:14 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 1041Damn that sucks. Hope there was nothing valuable in the truck.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
TG9.
-
06-27-23 09:11 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 185Where?
Where's the pretty Caucasian girl?? I don't see her.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





