Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21394

    Jenny at Health Massage Studio- on Bash St

    Warning: 'extras' are not part of this posting!

    Went to see Jenny yesterday to conduct some legal business, offered her a couple small gifts, she said she had a tiring day, asked me to give her a back massage, which was very nice. Jenny has had a massage license for several years, is Chinese, can read and speak English very well. With her strong hands and arms, she gives a hard massage, so be prepared.

    What made it especially worthwhile is that she knows what she is doing, talks with you as she is working, explains what she is doing, tells you how your body functions. A very pleasurable and comfortable lady, plan to see her again. Along with Ima, these two Chinese ladies have recently opened a small shop on Bash just north of 82nd, two rooms, they like to play soft sleeping-type music as they work. They like appointments, and with such can accommodate an after-hours session. Enter the north door of the building, through another door into the downstairs hallway, studio C-4 is on the right.

    https://healthmassage-studio.business.site/

  2. #21393

    URL for BB

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Where is bb please?
    https://body-balance-massage-spa-mas...business.site/

  3. #21392

    Where / who is BB please

    Quote Originally Posted by Couster  [View Original Post]
    Visited BB this afternoon and had a very positive experience with Mia. Massage was good, if a little short, but extras were very good, and she is quite attractive. Standard fees and no pushiness.
    Where is bb please?

  4. #21391

    BB and Mia

    Visited BB this afternoon and had a very positive experience with Mia. Massage was good, if a little short, but extras were very good, and she is quite attractive. Standard fees and no pushiness.

  5. #21390

    Open late?

    Any place open late at night? I'll be heading back in town late one night this week and I'm wondering if there are any providers that are open late. Most I see have around a 10 pm close time.

  6. #21389
    Can confirm the place has been locked and cleared out. The one in the back is still open but the menu is limited.

    Quote Originally Posted by AugWest  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Wendy at cedar (front one) but light was off and door was locked. Is it permanently closed? So went to the one in the back. Got a massage that was all tease told to flip and she immediately oiled me up. It was definitely one of the better HJ I've gotten. No discussion of money at all. I left 60 on the table as I was getting dressed. She came back in and was totally surprised to see the cash.

  7. #21388

    Luna

    Saw Jenny at Luna today. Ended up with the standard slow handshake finish. Nothing was negotiated out came her very large naturals. Would repeat. She is younger.

  8. #21387

    See Sasha at BB!

    I had the pleasure of an hour long massage session with Sasha this afternoon. The girl is incredible how she worked out the muscle kinks. The agencies move ladies around a lot. She's a hottie IMHO, be sure to see her at BB while she's here.

  9. #21386

    Sasha at BB. Don't miss her!

    Sasha (Sasa) gave an incredible hour long massage. She worked the tight muscles like a pro! Rather cute and sexy IMHO. These girls move around. Be sure to see her while she's in Indy!

  10. #21385
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarlock  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sunny again and can say that she is very pretty (looks much better than the photo on web page) and makes me feel great during the session. The shop is very professional, clean and safe. She is still trying to get more regular clients.

    Let me know if you have questions by PM because she does not want details on here.

    https://www.sunnysplacemassage.com/
    Is she FS?

  11. #21384

    Re: Another 'Ruby Spa'

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    While I keep myself busy on my side of town, this one is near E. 38th & Massachusetts, in a house, also saw their ad on adultlook.com.

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/18373
    That must be the one Jeast72 mentioned a week ago in posting: "Typical and new AMP on 38th".

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...343&viewfull=1#post6488343.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    That's why I try to avoid the younger ones. It's a huge turn-off. Problem is that even the older ones are doing it more. I went to check out the new Ruby Spa on 38th near Shadeland and got a 50 something who tried to use the language thing to keep pushing for more money. There was nothing about my experience here that was positive.
    Thanks for the ad and location address.

  12. #21383
    Inbox has been cleared. I had 50 fuckin msgs from guys asking last time I had a tip.

  13. #21382

    Sunny special

    Passing a message to interested folks (just trying to help).

    Sunny wanted me to let you know that she is offering the $40 for 1 hour special until the end of June. She is still trying to get more regular clients. Let me know if you have questions by private message if you want.

    https://www.sunnysplacemassage.com/

  14. #21381
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVib  [View Original Post]
    Hey if anyone looking for info on Tricia from gypsy, I have her contact info!
    I sent you an PM.

  15. #21380

    Another 'Ruby Spa'

    While I keep myself busy on my side of town, this one is near E. 38th & Massachusetts, in a house, also saw their ad on adultlook.com.

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/18373

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape