Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 29297
-
06-27-23 07:52 #21392Senior Member

Posts: 247Where / who is BB please
Where is bb please?
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 21:36 #21391Senior Member

Posts: 78BB and Mia
Visited BB this afternoon and had a very positive experience with Mia. Massage was good, if a little short, but extras were very good, and she is quite attractive. Standard fees and no pushiness.
-
06-26-23 21:12 #21390Senior Member

Posts: 100Open late?
Any place open late at night? I'll be heading back in town late one night this week and I'm wondering if there are any providers that are open late. Most I see have around a 10 pm close time.
-
06-26-23 21:05 #21389Regular Member

Posts: 17Can confirm the place has been locked and cleared out. The one in the back is still open but the menu is limited.
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 20:58 #21388Regular Member

Posts: 10Luna
Saw Jenny at Luna today. Ended up with the standard slow handshake finish. Nothing was negotiated out came her very large naturals. Would repeat. She is younger.
-
06-26-23 18:07 #21387Senior Member

Posts: 885See Sasha at BB!
I had the pleasure of an hour long massage session with Sasha this afternoon. The girl is incredible how she worked out the muscle kinks. The agencies move ladies around a lot. She's a hottie IMHO, be sure to see her at BB while she's here.
-
06-26-23 17:59 #21386Senior Member

Posts: 885Sasha at BB. Don't miss her!
Sasha (Sasa) gave an incredible hour long massage. She worked the tight muscles like a pro! Rather cute and sexy IMHO. These girls move around. Be sure to see her while she's in Indy!
-
06-26-23 16:15 #21385Senior Member

Posts: 30Is she FS?
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:10 #21384Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Another 'Ruby Spa'
That must be the one Jeast72 mentioned a week ago in posting: "Typical and new AMP on 38th".
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...343&viewfull=1#post6488343.
Thanks for the ad and location address.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 10:52 #21383Senior Member

Posts: 190Inbox has been cleared. I had 50 fuckin msgs from guys asking last time I had a tip.
-
06-26-23 10:06 #21382Senior Member

Posts: 216Sunny special
Passing a message to interested folks (just trying to help).
Sunny wanted me to let you know that she is offering the $40 for 1 hour special until the end of June. She is still trying to get more regular clients. Let me know if you have questions by private message if you want.
https://www.sunnysplacemassage.com/
-
06-26-23 09:13 #21381Regular Member

Posts: 9I sent you an PM.
Originally Posted by TylerVib
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 08:13 #21380Senior Member

Posts: 507Another 'Ruby Spa'
While I keep myself busy on my side of town, this one is near E. 38th & Massachusetts, in a house, also saw their ad on adultlook.com.
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/18373
-
06-25-23 22:40 #21379Senior Member

Posts: 168Dee Dee
Ah Dee Dee I definitely remember her! She was definitely my favorite for a long time. I remember she had an older lady often in the house with her. I wish we had anyone remotely like her these days. It seems we have no one worth anything that is an independent massage provider. I get tired of the AMPs.
Originally Posted by Scup1958
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:19 #21378Senior Member

Posts: 290Sunflower and Sun
I decided that I would try Sunflower on Madison after reading the latest reports. Got there about 2:00 PM and walked in. No one in sight but in about 30 seconds a lady came out of one of the rooms trying to hold her dress around her so it would not hit the floor. Obviously I disturbed someone in the middle of a session. Sorry! She proceeded to tell me that they were all busy but went to a table nearby and bent over to grab a piece of paper. She gave it to me and said I should go to the address written written on the paper. I recognize the address as being Eye-a-Mia. Obviously they both must be owned by the same people. After having a couple of poor experiences at EAM, I did not head in their direction.
I decided to try Sun SPA in the Grove and it worked out well. Not great, but well. Had a lady that looked to be in her mid 30's with long black hair. She was about 5 four 4 inches give / take. About a 7 of 10 on my scale. Proceeded with an hour rub. The rub was definitely not the best I have had, but not the worst either. A little too much oil. I am one that believes a mediocre rub is still better than no rub at all and still enjoyed it. Somewhat. The extras, however, were very fine. I asked for oral and she came back with $2. Of course I said no. After a couple of minutes we agreed upon $1. 2. She took of her clothes and she has a really nice body. Smaller breasts, but really nice nipples. The rest was pretty awesome and I enjoyed myself.
I had not been to Sun in several months due to a bad experience their as well, but I will return. As most of you probably know, the quality of the experience is really dependent upon who you end up with.










Reply With Quote



