Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 11208
-
06-26-23 20:05 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 3337Sorry, I confused you w / another poster.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 17:41 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 57Time of year
This time of year is always great. People are relocating from other states, finishing college and decided to move out to Cali or just got a job out here. Lastly college classes are over and some girls are coming back home or on vacation.
Have myself 2 dates with a girl from the east coast and one from Nashville. Blonde bombshell who just wants good company and a the damage is not what typical White SBs demand. The other middle eastern 22 year old with a killer body.
Rotation is getting a bit too much and depending on how this goes might need to ease up on 1. Always a good problem to have.
-
06-26-23 17:01 #7741Regular Member

Posts: 9Advice
I messaged a pot and one of the first things they ask is if I'm OK with 1 k pm before they give out their number to text. I had another pot say something similar. Is this a big red flag and I should move on?
-
06-26-23 16:20 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 300Believe it or not I've actually never banged an Asian girl. Probably because after years of massage joints I'm conditioned to see them as massage providers.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
But I should. I'm not huge down there and maybe I'd actually enjoy that.
-
06-26-23 16:17 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 272New profile text. . . LOVE
I'm seeing a bunch of profiles that use capital "LOVE" . . . Any idea what this is about?
"Seeking LOVE-men".
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-bdc3a940c17e
"Loyal LOVE Sub".
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-e1d40f7143ed
-
06-26-23 13:03 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 116Waiting game
Back on the prowl after taking some time off.
I have been hit with some high numbers recently, but they all seem to come back with a lower demand if you just wait them out.
-
06-26-23 09:21 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 272PlaymateNextDoor
PlaymateNextDoor is sexy, fun, and not $1 k.
I saw her a year or so ago for a few months, had my fill.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3a?metric=true
Enjoy.
P.S. Don't DM me asking how much, that's between you and her.
-
06-25-23 20:47 #7736Regular Member

Posts: 9SB rates
Haven't seen a SB in a few years. Talking to a few ladies and the average that they want is 1 k per meet. They're in the early 20's, is this the average rate now?
-
06-25-23 15:21 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 5602As a single guy it's less of an issue. My bathroom is trimmed in pink (the floorboards, mirrors and baby wipes box). And all my towels are pink. And there is a big supply of girly stuff (lotions etc.) So it's kind of an invitation for before or after the FC ... whatever the situation requires. They love it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 12:38 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 489One didn't respond. The other stopped after one exchange of text.
Originally Posted by GuitarLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 11:30 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 3337Fake SA profiles
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-fbe798bf38cd
There are several that have the exact same text, different single photos.
-
06-25-23 01:35 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 3337In the sugar bowl, I think it is really bad when a girl shows up for a date w / o her cooch being completely prepared. She needs to be freshly shaved and showered. I mean, SBs are supposed to be better experiences, GFE, right? I'd love to see that discussed on those sites for girls that teach them all their GPS bullshit. On a few occasions I've come across girls w / stubble. I like that even less than actual hair. Either they haven't' shaved recently or they just need to wax, not shave.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 00:14 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 5602I used to say "unless its bare I will never go there". Luckily the three girls I am currently seeing are all smooth as silk. But I always pack pink razors, body scrub and skintimates, just in case they need to touch up prior to hitting the FC.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 23:22 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 3337In this day and age, it is very very rare to find any girl w / any pubic hair. I recently saw a road baby, a 30's Jewish grad student, she had her crotch waxed, but left natural Bush above. Kinda weird. I saw a hippie sort in San Fran a number of years ago, a petite spinner, and she didn't shave anywhere. It was fine hair, not a problem.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
An ATF had a landing strip, bare below, that was always A-OK for me. Tres sexy.
-
06-24-23 23:14 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 3337So if I recall correctly, your ATF is asian, I presume she has that, and that is sort of an asian trait. Like a very young girl?
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
As the other poster said, your experience is asians are tight? I am actually not looking for that, too tight is uncomfortable for me.
BTW, send me all of your rejects. LOL!!










Reply With Quote





