Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 748 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7659
    Quote Originally Posted by Egor2011  [View Original Post]
    Feels like I've been getting a lot of girls asking for 1 k with a condom lately. Are people actually paying that?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-f2c51beb4f61

    1 k quick meet with 1. 5 k if you want dinner. She hosts. Did some digging and it looks like she has done some pro work before but all those adds are down right now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-172fe60fe290

    1-1. 2 k depending on distance as she drives to you. Only covered.

    Soo much talent out there I just can't rationalize spending that. Have certainly had girls message that their rate is flexible as the 1st comes closing and they need to pay rent so we shall see.
    I would ask that much if I were those girls too. That doesn't mean they always get it. Look this is LA and those are model quality and model presentation. They've had smoke blown up their ass forever that they are all that. I skip over profiles like that. There are plenty of girls who don't have profiles like that but when you get the girl between the sheets, they are as good or better.

    All that being said, you should never never never negotiate $ by e-communication. Do it in person, things will be vastly different. Online, she has to take into consideration that you are the worst smelling Quasimodo and give you her escort price. And BTW I would seriously contemplate that both of those girls might have done escorting.

    Get the girl to meet you and let her feel your BDE. If you want to have a good time in bed and it matters to her. If she is just a paid lay, well, she is just a paid lay, and she may look good, but not perform. There is lots of evidence to say there is an inverse relationship between what you pay and performance. E.

  2. #7658

    1 k GPS

    Feels like I've been getting a lot of girls asking for 1 k with a condom lately. Are people actually paying that?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-f2c51beb4f61

    1 k quick meet with 1. 5 k if you want dinner. She hosts. Did some digging and it looks like she has done some pro work before but all those adds are down right now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-172fe60fe290

    1-1. 2 k depending on distance as she drives to you. Only covered.

    Soo much talent out there I just can't rationalize spending that. Have certainly had girls message that their rate is flexible as the 1st comes closing and they need to pay rent so we shall see.

  3. #7657

    Jill Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    She has a handful of scenes out but is pretty new.
    I found two scenes. Very lackluster. She wanted 800.

  4. #7656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    GoogleMeet

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to set up a FaceTime account that can anonymous or a fake name?
    Why not just do Googlemeets using a hobby gmail account?

    BAM.

  5. #7655
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure this is correct. There is a way to cloak your picture (against the formation of a facial rec model), if you used that as the search probe, I don't think you would do them any good and you may hurt them. Read up about the cloaking software available from the University of Chicago.
    That is great info.

  6. #7654

    Jill Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She said she was in the adult biz but wouldn't name a film. Went on tin eye. No luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-60f084460d68
    She has a handful of scenes out but is pretty new.

  7. #7653

    Anyone recognize

    She said she was in the adult biz but wouldn't name a film. Went on tin eye. No luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-60f084460d68

  8. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to set up a FaceTime account that can anonymous or a fake name?
    Send them a zoom link haha.

  9. #7651

    Face time?

    Is there a way to set up a FaceTime account that can anonymous or a fake name?

  10. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm a 420 user (vape, flower, edibles) but I've never smoked tobacco so I'm "not a smoker" by all accounts. Tobacco has a stronger odor in clothes and hotel rooms and it also stains teeth and causes bad breathe. Weed does not (typically).
    99% if it says not a smoker in their profile they do not smoke cigs. Anything else is up for grabs. And in my demographic if they don't smoke (420) they are in the minority.



    Update on my domme GF x SB. She just moved into my apartment complex. So now I have some steady companionship and occasional FC time. And she is 100% understanding of any girls that I want to see as she does not consider any of them a threat to our 10 years together.

  11. #7649

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they are just into edibles, tinctures or vaping (which is a lot less annoying).
    Yes, I'm a 420 user (vape, flower, edibles) but I've never smoked tobacco so I'm "not a smoker" by all accounts. Tobacco has a stronger odor in clothes and hotel rooms and it also stains teeth and causes bad breathe. Weed does not (typically).

  12. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Heads up (pun intended). Do not use your own pictures for ai picture software (faceapp) or ai searches. You are training them with your pictures and giving valuable information of you in various disguises. Of course, you may not care.
    I am not sure this is correct. There is a way to cloak your picture (against the formation of a facial rec model), if you used that as the search probe, I don't think you would do them any good and you may hurt them. Read up about the cloaking software available from the University of Chicago.

  13. #7647

    Hmm

    What do you guys think?

    I M&G w/ a POT today. 30's, classy, career woman, gorgeous, big tits (likely fake, like her lips), jewelry, nails. Divorcee, but had an arrangement long ago, before marriage, and wants to get back to it. Had zero idea what was appropriate allowance, allowed me to suggest, and readily agreed to 1200/mo. Will even host if I want. Mentioned she had a hysterectomy (not common in someone so young). Good: no preggo, no monthly. What about the banging, though? Anyone have real knowledge?

  14. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Most important: what facial recognition search engine??

    I have used pimeyes but the free version doesn't tell you much.
    Facecheck.

  15. #7645

    Bacterial Vaginosis (smell) . . . Boric Acid (solves problem)

    Quote Originally Posted by LimpAndSmall  [View Original Post]
    TI could think of three possibilities for why there was such an odor:

    1. There was a hygiene issue.

    2. Being dirty / smelly might have been one of her kinks? Or,

    3. Just a result of being so very wet, combined with her diet? Everyone has a different intrinsic odor, which can be strongly affected by diet.
    99% of the time, foul odor is the result of simple bacterial vaginosis caused by lack of acidity. It's not a hygine issue, though I do think it's made worse by multiple guys cuming in them.

    In any case, tell them to insert this nightly before bed until the bottle is gone. A few nights will clear it up, all 12 capsules will fix for many months.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZXNRG19 (buy a handful for yourself, worth the few pennies).

    Also have a handful of these Plan B's, $8. 49 is less than so many other problems: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape