Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 41249
-
06-26-23 23:51 #31019Senior Member

Posts: 1170About you get what you pay for
Seems to be overrated. I mean, she is $600 and you weren't happy! That's pretty sad. These prices are just unreal.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 23:42 #31018Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89That's because someone is running the ad the girl in the pic is being exploited without her knowledge. Pm for her number if you interested in seeing her.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 23:36 #31017Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Do you know if she looks like that?
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 23:36 #31016Senior Member

Posts: 412Swing and miss kind of day
So today was a day of misses.
Cristy. Text, but she wasn't available. Was able to set something up for another day.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3095540
Barbarita. Text, setup appointment and headed her way. When I got to the hotel, I let her know I was there. Crickets. I waited 10 minutes then headed out. She later text me about 2 hours after and said she was waiting for me and to come now. That was her explanation, it made no sense. I text and called and got radio silence. Save yourself gas and time.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3104675
Naomi. Tried Naomi over on mustang. Seen her before so I figured hey this guaranteed. Nope. Text to setup and she quoted 180 mario coins, I guess her business model called for an increase. She also wanted me to grab a pack of smokes and smoothie on the way. At this point I just wasn't in the mood and called it day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/564727726447
Sidenote anybody check out this one yet.
Kandiiland - https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/827428686117.
-
06-26-23 18:36 #31015Senior Member

Posts: 72Hey boys
I got some good recommendations the last time I was in town from this community. I'm looking for some more recs or if someone has info on this lady please lmk. https://elpinky.com/united-states/florida/jacksonville/escorts/female/destiny-321-295-3446-127177.html
-
06-26-23 18:12 #31014Senior Member

Posts: 205Nope, but it looks like she is done with all of them chalupas!
Originally Posted by LightBright904
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 18:04 #31013Senior Member

Posts: 359Laurita from Miami
Guys,
I'm trying to get my go to in Orlando to come visit us. She lives in Miami but goes to Orlando about 2 weeks a month. I'm trying to get her to try Jacksonville.
Here is her link.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...urita/52846329
She is real. HOT and an absolute stunner!
She is smart also and can hold a very good a real conversation!!
I'd like to get a poll so I can let her know how many guys would be interested.
Her ask in Orlando is $3## for an hour of dreaming.
She doesn't rush and I've gotten multiple pops with her.
If you can PM me with a simple "Yes" I would appreciate it.
I think a woman like her would make a killing here.
Thanks guys for trying to make my dream come true again.
I've been in her for a few months about coming up.
She is considering it, but if I tell her ## would be willing to see her. It might persuade her to try our small town out.
Cheers,
JK.
-
06-26-23 18:01 #31012Senior Member

Posts: 62Intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/042175049882
Does anyone have any intel on her?
-
06-26-23 17:19 #31011Senior Member

Posts: 359Scarlette
https://tryst.link/escort/thescarlettebellerose
Guys. Just don't. Please. Don't.
I haven't seen many reviews under her "current" name. So I decided to TOFTT.
I'm not going to talk down on her publicly. If you want the details please PM me.
All I can say is.
Don't. Just don't.
The only positive I will say is. The BBBJ was nice.
-
06-26-23 17:14 #31010Senior Member

Posts: 359I can agree
She gives a pretty darn good GFE. If you've seen her a few times. It gets better and I've even been given some discounts. She'll even allow you to record. For a nominal fee of course.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
She hits me up before she gets to town.
As always YMMV. But for me yesterday. Full GFE with video for $460.1 hour.
Texted today asking if I wanted to visit one more time before she left for I believe Sarasota.
Will def. Repeat.
-
06-26-23 14:55 #31009Senior Member

Posts: 27Scammer
The cashapp address I was provided was something to the tune of "andypays" with some other numbers and letters mixed in. Weird situation and definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:37 #31008Senior Member

Posts: 412Tried to see her this morning but she was at the gym and didn't have the time to wait. Will try again later today.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 14:27 #31007Senior Member

Posts: 84Can you post a link?
Link, please?
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 13:11 #31006Senior Member

Posts: 205Cristy
This is her link and some pics. Body is like the pics with nice young pretty face.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...bd6c23c4fc2f79
-
06-26-23 11:26 #31005Senior Member

Posts: 412Then how to connect?
Then what's her contact number?
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




