Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 1684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 41249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31004

    Long time lurker.

    Long time lurker. Finally got an email address that won't block USASEXGUIDE's confirmation email.

    Bored work at home husband. I am looking for some outcall lunch dates.

    Hard to tell what's a scammer and what's not.

    Wondering if anyone would be willing to PM me or reply here with anyone they would recommend.

    Someone who is clean and honest and wants to swing through for a nice paid lunch date 1-2 times a month.

    Thanks in advance gents.

  2. #31003
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/932233390751

    Went back and forth. She's requiring half upfront. I explained that will never happen with me and tried to reason a bit. She was abrupt initially, and then said bye, rules are rules. My instincts tell me this is a scam. She's running the same ad that the goth chick was and using goth girls old number. And a monger just mentioned that the goth chick is requiring half upfront as well.

    If anyone feels lucky and want to send half upfront and gets laid please report. Hard pass. Shame. 904 383 8952. Google it.
    FYI. This ad is being managed by some dumbass. Neither, Bella or Andy (goth girl) have anything to do with it except that their pictures are being exploited. Never give money upfront PERIOD.

  3. #31002

    Same

    Wasn't this girl, and don't really remember who it was but got the exact same lines. Must be some scammer out there posting all different accounts. Be smart guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    Told me she needed it to put on a game so she can gamble until I got there. As if that would convince me to do it. I just stick with the ones I know, and even them will burn you eventually!

  4. #31001

    Ashley / a. J.

    For those who have kept this young lady a secret!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/168367487954

    I put a Hex on your house. Though she's closer to a spinner. Which is usually the complete opposite side of the spectrum from what I typically go for; she has an excellent athletic build. Not too skinny. She has a doctorate in the head game; not only loves it but take instructions well too. Amazing GFE and is very attentive to all you needs in her upscale location.

    FYI: not for those with a low budget but you get what you pay for.

    BONUS PONTS!

    I am going to give you a cheat code. I will not elaborate so do not ask. If you go to visit her, Bring a vase or bouquet of flowers.

  5. #31000

    Colombiana Oh My!

    Cristy Colombiana did not come to my Church but I blessed her with a big load yesterday when I came to her nice hotel, she comes to Jax almost monthly, her face is amazingly pretty and young for those who care about that. She even has an OF hahaha. At the end of the day for this review, she is beautiful, young, pretty face and can take a hard hard hard doggy pounding, worth the price. English can be broken but who cares when the hips make you ejaculate! OK Papi!

  6. #30999
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    None of those STG you mentioned.
    Andi the best one for what ever your heart diares.

  7. #30998
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    None of those STG you mentioned.
    Thanks for the input.

    I should have included Dianne in my list of considerations. Not on STG, and although a bit older, seems like there are some positive comments.

    Others I should consider, IYO?

  8. #30997

    MILF recommendations

    None of those STG you mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Would any of you fellow mongers be kind enough to offer any recommendations on a local MILF? I will be visiting your city for 1 night only soon and looking for a MILF experience.

    FYI. With the exception of safety (of course), attitude is my highest priority. To me a hot provider who just "does the deed" and gets it over with is way less desireable then one short on the looks department but enjoyable to be with and who herself enjoys the experience. I prefer MILFs as I'm advanced in years myself.

    On STG I see Nancy, Ashley Ann, Ania, Fancy and others.

    Suggestions would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM is so desired.

    Palmetto Guy.

  9. #30996

    About high priced gals

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Was in contact with her for the past two days. Scheduled time and day to meet up. Video chatted to verify about 1 hour before meeting only to get to her location (cheap hotel on Southside) and she tells me she's not there. Not only that but she wanted me to wait "an hour maybe an hour and a half". I don't respond then about 20 minutes later texts me and says she's on the way and to hurry up and verify if I still wanted to meet bc she had other appointments. The audacity to not only skip out but get an attitude later. She was a bit pricey but sometimes I splurge and don't mind but no way I was going to give her money after bailing and not giving a heads up and then being rude about it. Jacksonville and these traveling time wasters are trashy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlett2025

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/612236390492
    And they say paying high priced gals gets you the best of them! All of them will flake you if a higher payday come their way! SMH.

  10. #30995
    Quote Originally Posted by JMcClane00  [View Original Post]
    How would I get in contact with this group TIA.
    Easiest way to find the Latinas here is adult search. The legit ones will give you rates and an address within the first 2-4 texts.

  11. #30994

    Visiting your area

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone earlier post about the Lenoir hotel counting door opens. Every Latina I've contacted today has been off University. I've not been a big fan of that hotel in the past. Can anyone confirm that the Latina crew normally off Lenoir is now exclusively at University? Also any good visits to that location yet?
    How would I get in contact with this group TIA.

  12. #30993
    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    Told me to let her borrow 30 up front and she'd do an hr for 100 Mario coins. Also gave me a shopping list for the convenience store to pick up on the way. When I told her it wasn't going to happen she proceeded with the "oh what you can't afford to let me borrow 30?" Told her those old played out tactics wouldn't work on me. Then she says most of you are old, fat, and ugly so she should be treated to more coins and extras such as her shopping list. These window lickers are delusional. Avoid this one.
    Lip ring, dirty t shirt and cheap motel? No thanks.

  13. #30992

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    She tried the same shid with me and I told her it wasn't going to happen. She had a lot of attitude about it, but you know, it's to be expected from a drug addicted witch! She finally broke down and told me to come anyway, but I informed her that I wouldn't be bothered because I knew her attitude was going to be shiddy, especially since she said she needed the money to buy something to smoke. These witches! It's bad gents! Might as well go find another hobby--Frfr!
    Told me she needed it to put on a game so she can gamble until I got there. As if that would convince me to do it. I just stick with the ones I know, and even them will burn you eventually!

  14. #30991

    MILF Suggestions?

    Would any of you fellow mongers be kind enough to offer any recommendations on a local MILF? I will be visiting your city for 1 night only soon and looking for a MILF experience.

    FYI. With the exception of safety (of course), attitude is my highest priority. To me a hot provider who just "does the deed" and gets it over with is way less desireable then one short on the looks department but enjoyable to be with and who herself enjoys the experience. I prefer MILFs as I'm advanced in years myself.

    On STG I see Nancy, Ashley Ann, Ania, Fancy and others.

    Suggestions would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM is so desired.

    Palmetto Guy.

  15. #30990

    Scarlett Olmo waste of time

    Was in contact with her for the past two days. Scheduled time and day to meet up. Video chatted to verify about 1 hour before meeting only to get to her location (cheap hotel on Southside) and she tells me she's not there. Not only that but she wanted me to wait "an hour maybe an hour and a half". I don't respond then about 20 minutes later texts me and says she's on the way and to hurry up and verify if I still wanted to meet bc she had other appointments. The audacity to not only skip out but get an attitude later. She was a bit pricey but sometimes I splurge and don't mind but no way I was going to give her money after bailing and not giving a heads up and then being rude about it. Jacksonville and these traveling time wasters are trashy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlett2025

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/612236390492

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape