Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 37356
-
06-28-23 12:10 #28626Senior Member

Posts: 480Get up hand her a good tip and say nothing. Lay back down. If it's meant to be it will happen. If not, do not return.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 10:28 #28625Senior Member

Posts: 84Oriental massage
Has anyone been to oriental massage in rochester recently? Do they still offer extras?
-
06-28-23 09:18 #28624Senior Member

Posts: 178Does she at least get naked with you and allow roaming?
Originally Posted by SullyFully
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 22:48 #28623Senior Member

Posts: 190Legit provider with tease
So I keep getting asked for this providers info. I hope to share in the future but not just yet. I've had multiple sessions with her. The first session was a hot tease. The 2nd session she actually stroked me and stopped and said she can't do that. Talk about confusing. On my 3rd visit, she would graze over the shaft and next to the boys. No hand shakes. However. She teased the hell out of my corn hole. She ran her fingers all around my hold teasing the hell out of it. Rubbed inside my leg next to my nuts. I don't get it. If she's going to go that far, why not go all the way. Makes no sense.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 14:53 #28622Senior Member

Posts: 271Nice firm ass on her. Unshaven but still nice. I hear mommasan is very nice as well.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 14:46 #28621Senior Member

Posts: 271
-
06-27-23 11:57 #28620Senior Member

Posts: 503Baymont inn troy
Is the Asian group that works out of this hotel legit? The pic seemed way too hot to be legit.
-
06-26-23 17:50 #28619Senior Member

Posts: 124Info on her??
Info on her?
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 15:56 #28618Senior Member

Posts: 287Her Pic is at least 10 + years old!
And she does indeed have 2 hairless cats, the young one is named Lemmy (that is the correct spelling) & he usually jumps on the table, the older one is usually quiet or sleeping, & his name is Lucifer, but she has gained more than just a few pounds since the pic was taken, & her butt is no way juicy, it's simply quite large & she's not even close to be a 6 out of 10 in the looks dept. , but the rest is quite true, her farts have ceased lately, and she does have a screw loose due to an accident, she is clean, safe, and a nice friendly person, & no doubt the best value in town, if you close your eyes LOL.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 15:56 #28617Senior Member

Posts: 463Anna from s. Gratiot and 7 mile spa
Went to 7 mile spa today to see Anna and she is no longer there. Gone for good.
I was told she will now be working in NY.
I saw her replacement. 40 ish chubby but sexy. . 7 for hour massage and I negotiated $. 2 for the deed. Decent massage massage 6/10. Tease 4/10. CBJ 5/10.
Cfs 6/10.
I saw a younger philipina girl as I left, I'll try her next.
Going to miss GFE Anna.
Sn.
-
06-26-23 14:26 #28616Shill account for Princess, ignore all posts

Posts: 6Princess
I finally gave this one a try today & let me tell you it was worth every penny! She lives in a trailer park nice quiet neighborhood. Her house was extremely clean. Hands down best massage I've ever had! She doesn't give happy endings which that was a bummer. But her attitude, how she presents herself, and also how well her massage is, it's worth it. Very sweet girl. Fellas take care of this one. Her pictures do not do her any justice!
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 12:04 #28615Senior Member

Posts: 170Heavily reviewed recently. Go back a few pages.
Originally Posted by FrankDaddy3
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 11:06 #28614Regular Member

Posts: 23Any intel?
Has anyone got any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/142216798
-
06-26-23 09:19 #28613Senior Member

Posts: 484Indeed, it's a somewhat accurate picture, haven't seen her in about 2 years simply because the freeway nonsense I've been avoiding 275 but add a few more pounds, really she isn't big or a bbw at all. Gravity hasn't been good up stairs, juicy butt and always in yoga type pants. The few farts during massage seemed to not occur towards the last few visits, maybe she changed a diet or medication to help? I see posts of 2 cats I've only seen the 1, cute and very friendly but I certainly want to keep it out of the room and if you don't like cats, don't go it's her favorite thing after her son. She's clean, safe, friendly, 6 out of 10 in the looks dept but a talker and certainly has a screw loose due to an accident. But can't beat her value, starfish for sure.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 08:16 #28612Senior Member

Posts: 435Sunrise Spa
Now that naomi is gone, anyone have any current intel on this place??










Reply With Quote






