Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Selina said Tiffany is supposedly good at massage. Can anyone verify that? Thanks in advance.
    Yes, She did massage me for a while and I thought it was a very decent massage. Good pressure and working on muscles, she's not just rubbing oil on your body.

  2. #912

    CAKD and SAG Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by CStew  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lucy? Looks like I may have to TOFTT just like Yurika (although it seems I have the least favorable review among the ones shown! Oops?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    You might want to include a bit more when seeking info.

    I know of two lucys. No limit (HX) and really no limit fish & chips, not picking up the Yurka cross reference. More detail and I'm sure you will get more detailed response.
    I assume he's referring to CAKD and SAG Lucy because there's a Yurika with CAKD. I don't have any intel but I'm curious too. According to the agencies, she's 5'5", 34 C, but CAKD has her at 100 lbs and SAG has her at 114 lbs. That's a bit of a difference. I wonder which is more accurate.

  3. #911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 467

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by CStew  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lucy? Looks like I may have to TOFTT just like Yurika (although it seems I have the least favorable review among the ones shown! Oops?
    You might want to include a bit more when seeking info.

    I know of two lucys. No limit (HX) and really no limit fish & chips, not picking up the Yurka cross reference. More detail and I'm sure you will get more detailed response.

  4. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Selina said Tiffany is supposedly good at massage. Can anyone verify that? Thanks in advance.
    I just saw her and her massage was wack and her boom boom skills was blah.

  5. #909

    Tiffany's Massage Skill

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey BA, I enjoyed seeing Tiffany. Your review was spot on. She definitely qualifies for a CYA. Her face is average, GND, but has a slamming body, that's made for fucking. She's only here through Friday. So you got to hustle if you want to see her.
    Selina said Tiffany is supposedly good at massage. Can anyone verify that? Thanks in advance.

  6. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I got no issues with taking the lead. How would you describe her DT skills (or willingness at least)?
    Honestly, neither of us initiated DT, so I don't have any intel regarding this. Maybe next appointment!

  7. #907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Tiffany at Selina_HB

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's back. Hope you will enjoy her. Bros usually stay quiet or complain after my reviews so I don't have confidence LOL. Fake pics but face resembles attached pic. Obviously not as hot and curvy but still made me felt lucky seeing her.
    Hey BA, I enjoyed seeing Tiffany. Your review was spot on. She definitely qualifies for a CYA. Her face is average, GND, but has a slamming body, that's made for fucking. She's only here through Friday. So you got to hustle if you want to see her.

  8. #906
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Lucy?

    Any intel on Lucy? Looks like I may have to TOFTT just like Yurika (although it seems I have the least favorable review among the ones shown! Oops?

  9. #905
    I took the liberty to book an early appointment with Eleven today.

    She seemed pretty out of it initially, maybe a bad client previously?

    But everything is pretty spot on with previous reviews.

    She seemed on the younger side.

    Facial feature is probably what a caucasian person would think an asian girl would look like.

    They list her as 5'3, I feel maybe 5'4, 5'5?

    No CIM.

  10. #904

    Stephen (mkc) / Stephanie (cg)

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I heard Stephanie was a rebrand of Boner Certified CYA KTE Yeji in LA. Fake pics now. Possibly real pics attached in my review (click here). Contact: (click here)
    I saw her last week. I would agree with everything said here. Very good attitude and accommodating. Will probably repeat.

  11. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's back. Hope you will enjoy her. Bros usually stay quiet or complain after my reviews so I don't have confidence LOL. Fake pics but face resembles attached pic. Obviously not as hot and curvy but still made me felt lucky seeing her.
    That's disappointing, her PM says, "About her pictures? You get what you see, can walk away if it's not real. She is the dream girl that you don't want to miss! FYI: I am using real pictures".

  12. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by ShonnyJins  [View Original Post]
    Definitely worth it, except maybe if you like being serviced the entire time. She is relatively inexperienced, so if you're the type to let the girl do everything, then maybe not for you.
    I got no issues with taking the lead. How would you describe her DT skills (or willingness at least)?

  13. #901

  14. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    So at what point will someone post that she's "worth the drive" to LA?
    Definitely worth it, except maybe if you like being serviced the entire time. She is relatively inexperienced, so if you're the type to let the girl do everything, then maybe not for you.

  15. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's back. Hope you will enjoy her. Bros usually stay quiet or complain after my reviews so I don't have confidence LOL. Fake pics but face resembles attached pic. Obviously not as hot and curvy but still made me felt lucky seeing her.
    I'll be sure to share my thoughts after I see her! I'll always appreciate your reviews regardless of my experience after. Especially when they're honest. Making informed decisions is always better than going in blind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape