Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 31825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26665

    Latinas

    Is there a secret code or word that come with trying to get a response from any of these ladies, I have text three already and nothing so far. Or is it about being patient. Do anyone have any suggestions on who to see, I prefer them to be thick but at this pace any one will do.

    Thanks!

  2. #26664

    It can be deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern59  [View Original Post]
    Won't happen again.
    I have had admin delete some of my content before when I felt I had spoken out of turn. You can contact them to delete your post.

  3. #26663

    Mia Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious as to what VIP buys you.
    From what she texted that's 2 pops allowed.

  4. #26662

    Latina spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117;6497459[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/141937638[/URL]
    Wass BBBJ on the Menu? CIM.

  5. #26661

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    100% Agree, stop doing that guys.
    Won't happen again.

  6. #26660

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Some creep will try to get info on her kids and try to blackmail her. Be smart and don't give out personal information on these women's families. Have some smarts and class!
    100% Agree, stop doing that guys.

  7. #26659

    Probably this

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Got any kind of contact info?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/141937638

  8. #26658

    Lenna Banz

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysRight  [View Original Post]
    As you guys know I rarely write reviews, but when I do the girl is out of this world and is worth the time to write a review. Lena is a mid 20's Hispanic / white spinner with the body of an angel. She wasn't a time watcher, but she did know what she was doing and was experienced. Very easy to set up with 0 bullshit. I did an outcall and she didn't leave me hanging. Honestly guys, I can't wait to call her again tomorrow. And the next day.

    Y'all see her while you can, cause I'm really wanting to put a ring on it. She's that good.

    As y'all know.

    ImAlwaysRight.
    Got any kind of contact info?

  9. #26657

    Angel Eyez is back

    Angel is back in town. She was just gone for a week. Goes down there every year about this time for vacation. And if you know her she don't mind doing a little work even on vacation.

  10. #26656

    Pebbles

    There are some girls up from LA supposedly in the 615. The one I am looking for goes by peebleswetta on IG but I don't know where she is or how to locate her. She won't respond to IG messages.

    Anyone seen her? She is the spinner type and pretty attractive.

  11. #26655

    Angel Eyez

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbkmin  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her. She mentioned not returning until next year. Bummed if true. She said later that she's still in Nashville but tryst does show Florida. So??

    Anyway....I'm visiting in mid July. What's the next best options of someone like her? Clean, hygienic, same donation amount roughly, safe. Skin color doesn't matter. Looks / body shape no biggie too although I'm hopeful to find someone closer to her body size than a bbw.

    I was banking on her if nobody else was available visiting or whatnot.

    Thanks for help, guys. Comments or pm is fine. Whichever.
    OK. Angel Eyez goes on vacation this time of year. She has a life outside of the hobby just like the rest of us.

    Actually her and I talk a lot. Considering alll the years we go back, 10 got to say I know Angel Eyez.

    She is back sexy as ever. Do love seeing her naked. Her comfort pillows are absolutely stunning.

    Oh BTW she is not moving. Y'all treat her good. Ya know we forget to respect the good ladies. Doing so does come back.

  12. #26654

    Can't stop dreaming of Lenna Banz

    As you guys know I rarely write reviews, but when I do the girl is out of this world and is worth the time to write a review. Lena is a mid 20's Hispanic / white spinner with the body of an angel. She wasn't a time watcher, but she did know what she was doing and was experienced. Very easy to set up with 0 bullshit. I did an outcall and she didn't leave me hanging. Honestly guys, I can't wait to call her again tomorrow. And the next day.

    Y'all see her while you can, cause I'm really wanting to put a ring on it. She's that good.

    As y'all know.

    ImAlwaysRight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39F3DDE2-B480-4960-BACC-DD16CB84850F.jpg‎  

  13. #26653

    Latin dreams

    I dreamed about making a list of potential Latin dreams, once filtering for "sell pics and vids" and referring to fellow monger posts, I came up with a dozen. Proceeded to text down list and only sent 2 texts before response registered. Text "hi babe QV / half / hour" with rates. I dreamed of texting for half and got airport hotel address in return. Quick drive over and was greeted by 2 girls, one seemed to take charge and the other adjourned to the bath. She is Venezualan, and I didn't quite catch name, but may have started with A. Now, I have realized I forgot my list order, and since lost it. Perhaps Katy's roommate. Hence I am reluctant to post URL, it may have been Isabella's as well (see previous post from fellow monger yesterday. After a little chit chat via translate ap, business was fast. Quick bbj to CBJ and 3-4 positions and done. The auditory accompaniment was Latin music and some nice moaning. Self service cleanup and a little more chit chat and out the door. Time from first text to mission accomplished about 1 hour. Overall, she was nice, and I did appreciate the moaning. Compared with the 8 or so other Latin dreams I have had, I would consider my dream good and quite efficient. Repeat? One might inquire. I would say yes in a pinch, but the random nature of the 2 girls in the room would make it problematic. Lessons learned:

    Learn better Spanish and be ready with trusty google translate.

    Opt for shorter visit times / rates as no mater what time I opt for, I don't think I have had a visit that lasted more than 20 minutes.

  14. #26652

    Asian Mia

    Saw the ad and all the posts about her and I like Asians. Her texting was good and there was a minor mix up with me and another monger, but it got rectified. She isn't 23, and go figure, doesn't look like the photos in the ad, but she isn't old (mid to late 30's); looks good, solid body, and some nice large man-mades, but no booty. Typical asian. I went with the hour, non VIP. It was a good first visit and I would return. She is playful, and I was there for the full hour. After all the different acronyms, she gave me a pretty good massage. She will be here for only another couple of days; she said she is leaving on Monday or Tuesday and heading to Knoxville.

  15. #26651

    No more AngelEyez in Nashville?

    Reached out to her. She mentioned not returning until next year. Bummed if true. She said later that she's still in Nashville but tryst does show Florida. So??

    Anyway....I'm visiting in mid July. What's the next best options of someone like her? Clean, hygienic, same donation amount roughly, safe. Skin color doesn't matter. Looks / body shape no biggie too although I'm hopeful to find someone closer to her body size than a bbw.

    I was banking on her if nobody else was available visiting or whatnot.

    Thanks for help, guys. Comments or pm is fine. Whichever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape