Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19683

    I can't

    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    If you know her personally why not just ask her?

  2. #19682

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.
    That is the very well known provider on this board. She operates out of Pawtucket now. She is known for Her limited menu, but like you stated, her expertise at that one thing. Search the forum for more on her.

  3. #19681
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened the the young spanish girl known as "coco". I know her personally (never paid her) but she's completely disappeared without a trace
    If you know her personally why not just ask her?

  4. #19680

    Coco

    Anyone know what happened the the young spanish girl known as "coco". I know her personally (never paid her) but she's completely disappeared without a trace

  5. #19679

    150 bj?

    BJ for 150? That's ridiculous. I had her for 100 FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/513121947140

    Could not find any reviews so gave it a try. Went for single BBBJCIM and loved it. Discrete hotel setting and 1/2 hour for $150.

    And she licked and sucked for most of it.
    .

  6. #19678
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Damn this woman can suck dick! It's been a few years since I saw her last, probably 5 years but I was jonesing for a good BBBJ and I knew who to call. She is a pro! She got down to her panties and I played with her tits while she rubbed my cock and balls then took my cock balls deep for an bit and I unloaded a monster load. She took it like a champ, Kelly it all in her mouth and graciously got up and spit it out.

    Definitely worth the time and money. https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/destiny-4/
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.

  7. #19677

    Destiny Delivers

    Damn this woman can suck dick! It's been a few years since I saw her last, probably 5 years but I was jonesing for a good BBBJ and I knew who to call. She is a pro! She got down to her panties and I played with her tits while she rubbed my cock and balls then took my cock balls deep for an bit and I unloaded a monster load. She took it like a champ, Kelly it all in her mouth and graciously got up and spit it out.

    Definitely worth the time and money. https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/destiny-4/

  8. #19676
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/513121947140

    Could not find any reviews so gave it a try. Went for single BBBJCIM and loved it. Discrete hotel setting and 1/2 hour for $150.

    And she licked and sucked for most of it.
    You paid 150 for just a BJ?

  9. #19675

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, don't waste your time. 99.999% are fake. There might be one real post per week. Stick to STG, Tryst, EROs.
    I've had much luck with PD (Private Delights) but see it's not that big here. Like the search and review feature they have though (and I'm guilty of this) most 5 star reviews I'm sure are to be in good standing with the provider or for another provider to see the reply she left and give you the bendiefit of the doubt. Though now at 20 review I can care less haha. Profile is ErikManny there.

  10. #19674

  11. #19673
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    Broken, or she skipped town.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/615766869733

    Todays link.

  12. #19672

    Link

    Broken, or she skipped town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/513121947140

    Could not find any reviews so gave it a try. Went for single BBBJCIM and loved it. Discrete hotel setting and 1/2 hour for $150.

    And she licked and sucked for most of it.

  13. #19671

    Nice BBBJ

    Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/513121947140

    Could not find any reviews so gave it a try. Went for single BBBJCIM and loved it. Discrete hotel setting and 1/2 hour for $150.

    And she licked and sucked for most of it.

  14. #19670

    Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd519  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/138472008998

    Her address is in EG hut I can't get her to send any kind of confirmation pic.

    Also does anyone know what happened to Samara in Coventry? Haven't seen her post in a while and she doesn't answer texts anymore. She was right down the street from me it was very convenient.
    Reverse image search on the tropical picture brings upmads with different numbers and photo sharing sites. That was all I needed to say no thanks. I don't have time for chicks with fake pics.

  15. #19669
    I texted her yesterday she does responds quick but this time she said she was in Danbury CT, so yes she is real she was visiting the other comment was right seems she is from CT only visit the area once in a while couldn't see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Not for nothing, but the first red flag I see is that she lists herself as black / carribean mix which in itself is kind of hot, but she is as white as the late queen of England. That makes me wonder if it's a fake profile set up in China or India.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape