Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 41263
-
06-26-23 06:41 #31003Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89FYI. This ad is being managed by some dumbass. Neither, Bella or Andy (goth girl) have anything to do with it except that their pictures are being exploited. Never give money upfront PERIOD.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 01:52 #31002Senior Member

Posts: 371Same
Wasn't this girl, and don't really remember who it was but got the exact same lines. Must be some scammer out there posting all different accounts. Be smart guys.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 00:36 #31001Senior Member

Posts: 708Ashley / a. J.
For those who have kept this young lady a secret!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/168367487954
I put a Hex on your house. Though she's closer to a spinner. Which is usually the complete opposite side of the spectrum from what I typically go for; she has an excellent athletic build. Not too skinny. She has a doctorate in the head game; not only loves it but take instructions well too. Amazing GFE and is very attentive to all you needs in her upscale location.
FYI: not for those with a low budget but you get what you pay for.
BONUS PONTS!
I am going to give you a cheat code. I will not elaborate so do not ask. If you go to visit her, Bring a vase or bouquet of flowers.
-
06-25-23 21:48 #31000Senior Member

Posts: 205Colombiana Oh My!
Cristy Colombiana did not come to my Church but I blessed her with a big load yesterday when I came to her nice hotel, she comes to Jax almost monthly, her face is amazingly pretty and young for those who care about that. She even has an OF hahaha. At the end of the day for this review, she is beautiful, young, pretty face and can take a hard hard hard doggy pounding, worth the price. English can be broken but who cares when the hips make you ejaculate! OK Papi!
-
06-25-23 17:56 #30999Senior Member

Posts: 153Andi the best one for what ever your heart diares.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 16:36 #30998Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for the input.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
I should have included Dianne in my list of considerations. Not on STG, and although a bit older, seems like there are some positive comments.
Others I should consider, IYO?
-
06-25-23 15:37 #30997Senior Member

Posts: 70MILF recommendations
None of those STG you mentioned.
Originally Posted by PalmettoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 15:29 #30996Senior Member

Posts: 1170About high priced gals
And they say paying high priced gals gets you the best of them! All of them will flake you if a higher payday come their way! SMH.
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 12:42 #30995Senior Member

Posts: 374Easiest way to find the Latinas here is adult search. The legit ones will give you rates and an address within the first 2-4 texts.
Originally Posted by JMcClane00
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 11:05 #30994Senior Member

Posts: 52Visiting your area
How would I get in contact with this group TIA.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 21:23 #30993Senior Member

Posts: 86Lip ring, dirty t shirt and cheap motel? No thanks.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 17:47 #30992Senior Member

Posts: 71Same here
Told me she needed it to put on a game so she can gamble until I got there. As if that would convince me to do it. I just stick with the ones I know, and even them will burn you eventually!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 16:46 #30991Senior Member

Posts: 26MILF Suggestions?
Would any of you fellow mongers be kind enough to offer any recommendations on a local MILF? I will be visiting your city for 1 night only soon and looking for a MILF experience.
FYI. With the exception of safety (of course), attitude is my highest priority. To me a hot provider who just "does the deed" and gets it over with is way less desireable then one short on the looks department but enjoyable to be with and who herself enjoys the experience. I prefer MILFs as I'm advanced in years myself.
On STG I see Nancy, Ashley Ann, Ania, Fancy and others.
Suggestions would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM is so desired.
Palmetto Guy.
-
06-24-23 15:52 #30990Senior Member

Posts: 86Scarlett Olmo waste of time
Was in contact with her for the past two days. Scheduled time and day to meet up. Video chatted to verify about 1 hour before meeting only to get to her location (cheap hotel on Southside) and she tells me she's not there. Not only that but she wanted me to wait "an hour maybe an hour and a half". I don't respond then about 20 minutes later texts me and says she's on the way and to hurry up and verify if I still wanted to meet bc she had other appointments. The audacity to not only skip out but get an attitude later. She was a bit pricey but sometimes I splurge and don't mind but no way I was going to give her money after bailing and not giving a heads up and then being rude about it. Jacksonville and these traveling time wasters are trashy.
https://tryst.link/escort/scarlett2025
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/612236390492
-
06-24-23 15:00 #30989Senior Member

Posts: 136Sicilian
Not my norm but felt the urge to play during the daytime. I have been hitting up the Sicilian often at the 3 am time frame but she does not respond until after 7 am which is my bedtime, therefore we had not met. Today I hit her up 7 am and she responds. Her responses took between 15 to 30 minutes after my inquiries and we agree that I should be at her place in 20 minutes. When I arrive I call and she comes down to let me in. Room looks lived in but not trashed. We get naked and someone knocks on the door. She does not answer the door but tells them that she is busy and to go away. We were not disturbed again.
Her pictures are accurate though she has gained a few pounds, breasts are B to C and her facial features are best represented in the pictures of her with curly hair though her hair now is long and straight. She is a talker and learns from me about some of my other playmates and what we do together. Though she is naked she asks if it would be ok if she got more relaxed, which for me was ok, and eventually brought a toy to bed for her pleasure. Her advertisement of Activities this service provider may enjoy is spot on and our time together included most of them.
Time was not rushed. Thankfully I was on my game for extended play but had I got too excited and cut it short I still would have been a happy camper. I hope that she becomes a regular in my rotation.
https://skipthegames.com/img/012/TMT...zFjNjhmNzk.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/672473031861









Reply With Quote





