Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 682 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    She's not everything she used to me. Teeth problem and demons. But, she would probably rather take it in the back door. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...s/788140551569.
    Really appreciate the referral I actually sampled her ass a bit ago.

    You could tell she was once a real fine woman. In a pinch, I'd hit that ass again. Just looking for someone healthier looking. She's in bad shape.

  2. #7332

    Phoenix will

    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...in-throat-goat

    Tried getting touch with Rissa. No reply. Love the photo of cumming on her ass. Tried reaching out to her for anal. No reply. Maybe she doesn't do it.

    Any suggestions of good petite size girls who will do anal? Bad selection out there.
    She's not everything she used to me. Teeth problem and demons. But, she would probably rather take it in the back door. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...s/788140551569.

  3. #7331

    Rissa. No reply

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...in-throat-goat

    Tried getting touch with Rissa. No reply. Love the photo of cumming on her ass. Tried reaching out to her for anal. No reply. Maybe she doesn't do it.

    Any suggestions of good petite size girls who will do anal? Bad selection out there.

  4. #7330

    OK, I give up

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Doing homework now to get some intel. But, don't recall seeing this one reviewed anywhere. Anyone been here, done that? No name. Anyone have a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/259148550417
    Can go back a little and find a bunch of strange stuff when she allowed numbers to be looked up on her post. 215-555 number that refers me to a place in Texas or Motherhood home in Philly. A little on the young side for me but still, really attractive. If nobody knows, maybe I will TOFTT. But, rather have some reliable intel.

  5. #7329

    Home work not completely done

    Doing homework now to get some intel. But, don't recall seeing this one reviewed anywhere. Anyone been here, done that? No name. Anyone have a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/259148550417

  6. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...d/888297862787 sounds " normal" any info visiting area Monday. Thanks.
    I've not seen her myself.

    There have been reports on her over the last few years, nothing has ever been good.

  7. #7327
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsBlackMan21  [View Original Post]
    If you guys seen Tiffany Rose recently please pm me.

    This is how she looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/551370609655
    She's alright. I pounded that phat booty from the back side. Good time. She's mechanical.

  8. #7326

    Ali

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...d/888297862787 sounds " normal" any info visiting area Monday. Thanks.

  9. #7325

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Like J a Richard said, she's been around AC for a while. As long as your fresh out of the shower I'm sure she will show you a good time. Last time I saw her she sucked my dick for a solid half hour, before I covered up and gave that old pussy a thrashing. She aims to please and talks a lot. Haven't seen her in a couple years, but I'm betting she is still the same. Definitely the oldest chick I've ever fucked.
    I'm old LOL so no biggie. May take advantage of her, traveling to Millville Monday.

  10. #7324
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for ever.

    There are reports about there here and in AC.
    Like J a Richard said, she's been around AC for a while. As long as your fresh out of the shower I'm sure she will show you a good time. Last time I saw her she sucked my dick for a solid half hour, before I covered up and gave that old pussy a thrashing. She aims to please and talks a lot. Haven't seen her in a couple years, but I'm betting she is still the same. Definitely the oldest chick I've ever fucked.

  11. #7323

    Tiffany Rose

    If you guys seen Tiffany Rose recently please pm me.

    This is how she looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/551370609655

  12. #7322
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for ever.

    There are reports about there here and in AC.
    I search sherry nuthin. Thanks.

  13. #7321

    Been. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for ever.

    There are reports about there here and in AC.

  14. #7320

  15. #7319

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her she wasn't as thick in these pics. How old are your pics?. I know what a spinner is.
    Photos are not even a week old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape