Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 28174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19459
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    "She" might have a cock, I'd watch out.
    I don't think so. Those nipples look all female to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vxc.jpg‎  

  2. #19458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Not Debbie in SCC

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Debbie in Sun City.
    This broad looks like 65, not 45. And it is definately not Debbie in Sun City Center. Bill Ho.

  3. #19457
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball100  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good. But your link brings up a hottie from Boston MA. Is she visiting Tampa? Or is it wrong link?
    If you click the "more images" link on that page it will take you to this one which shows her latest ad in Tampa .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/857-240-7710

  4. #19456
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Racking my brain about where I know this chick from. Maybe somebody posted about her here or I saw her on the vacation site. Can't search her name cause it's too short. Rates are very reasonable compared to the usual bullshit on the ad sites. Anybody seen her recently and are her pictures recent? Generally prefer early 20's-30's but mid 40's is a toss up as to what she looks like when the door opens. If the pictures are recent and accurate (especially in this current drought) she's traversing in the realm of "come fuck the shit out of me regularly. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141694775
    Debbie in Sun City.

  5. #19455
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Racking my brain about where I know this chick from. Maybe somebody posted about her here or I saw her on the vacation site. Can't search her name cause it's too short. Rates are very reasonable compared to the usual bullshit on the ad sites. Anybody seen her recently and are her pictures recent? Generally prefer early 20's-30's but mid 40's is a toss up as to what she looks like when the door opens. If the pictures are recent and accurate (especially in this current drought) she's traversing in the realm of "come fuck the shit out of me regularly. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141694775
    "She" might have a cock, I'd watch out.

  6. #19454

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Took a gamble. It paid off. Dream was a hottie behond the door noce ass big tits cite face flat stomach. Early 20's CBJ but could upgrade to BBBJ. Went mish has to enjoy the view such a pretty face and rocking body. Didbt want to flip. Finished in cover and awoke. Enjoy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...s-out/55307017
    Sounds good. But your link brings up a hottie from Boston MA. Is she visiting Tampa? Or is it wrong link?

  7. #19453

    Mia

    Racking my brain about where I know this chick from. Maybe somebody posted about her here or I saw her on the vacation site. Can't search her name cause it's too short. Rates are very reasonable compared to the usual bullshit on the ad sites. Anybody seen her recently and are her pictures recent? Generally prefer early 20's-30's but mid 40's is a toss up as to what she looks like when the door opens. If the pictures are recent and accurate (especially in this current drought) she's traversing in the realm of "come fuck the shit out of me regularly. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141694775
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 513122b551bf021808b9fd6de81195ad_f.jpg‎   a167f96a41f5d1ffbe95e7566666316d_f.jpg‎   f894074da585df2a7bf523da5a681810_f.jpg‎   ad6dc070b79bc6638ff963be6beba915_f.jpg‎   2ec8d9166a77f7851d9b5fc535d766d2_f.jpg‎  


  8. #19452
    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Took a gamble. It paid off. Dream was a hottie behond the door noce ass big tits cite face flat stomach. Early 20's CBJ but could upgrade to BBBJ. Went mish has to enjoy the view such a pretty face and rocking body. Didbt want to flip. Finished in cover and awoke. Enjoy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...s-out/55307017
    Thanks for the report. How was her attitude? All business or more friendly? She speak fluent English? Going to setup a dream tomorrow. Her donations seem TGTBT.

  9. #19451
    There are 3 that are well worth it. Vanessa and Cici can't go wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie870  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Yeah, I see Cici is the "hot" girl everyone wants to see. But I like a little investment.

    Heard natalie is fun too.

    Will ask. Thanks!

  10. #19450
    Quote Originally Posted by Girishblr2001  [View Original Post]
    Honey is pretty good. Energetic chick and gets into it. YMMV.
    Ok. Yeah, I see Cici is the "hot" girl everyone wants to see. But I like a little investment.

    Heard natalie is fun too.

    Will ask. Thanks!

  11. #19449

    Hot dominican

    Took a gamble. It paid off. Dream was a hottie behond the door noce ass big tits cite face flat stomach. Early 20's CBJ but could upgrade to BBBJ. Went mish has to enjoy the view such a pretty face and rocking body. Didbt want to flip. Finished in cover and awoke. Enjoy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...s-out/55307017

  12. #19448

    Paradise spa

    Hey guys! Deciding to make a visit to paradise spa over the weekend.

    Its a shop on bruce b down, mainly latinas.

    Anyone been? If so, any recommendations on who to see?

    As always, Thank you! And stay safe!

  13. #19447

    Denny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141226986

    Denny is back in town this week! Don't miss out if your looking for a Latina GFE Treat!
    Wow! Those legs are amazing. CBJ though. Too bad!

  14. #19446

    She was real

    Now it looks like someone stole her account and is running deposit scams.

    The same script, the same story. Too bad she was a unicorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I have a review or two on her. Do a search.

  15. #19445
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3056199401

    Yea all providers services are YMMV. Please post your Latina GFEs so we can all sample as well. Tampa and this region usually only has WBTYM Latinas so Denisse is a treat for this area and her body is smokin hot! Unless you head to ORL I don't think you will find a comparison. Even the FLL and MIA markets don't compare as my buddies and I have sampled. The reviews stand on their own. Good Luck!
    Yeah reason I stay with the Orlando Latinas. Only tried her out a couple of times to see if service gets better but not really compared to I-drive Latinas who have almost the same rates as her. Haven't meet one good Latina in Tampa except for stoya one of the best I've ever had years ago when her rates was the same as the I-drive Latinas now it's almost 4 figures for her time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape