Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17031
-
06-25-23 23:43 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 161You can book her here
https://eastcoasttalents.com/talent/annabel-redd/
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
Good luck navigating the East Coast.
-
06-25-23 19:35 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 892Porn
No way that girl is fucking you for $150.
Originally Posted by KC7676
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 16:23 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 704Annabel Redd?
You didn't look hard enough.
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/annabel_redd/?hl=en
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f9a761de1975
-
06-25-23 15:37 #11028Regular Member

Posts: 21Annabel Redd
That is a pornstar named Annabel Redd.
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 14:38 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 64Lea Mansfield
I contacted the place in Mansfield to set up an appointment and was told she doesn't work there.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 13:06 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 504Massage
Noted beautiful viola case w cover in pic on right? Doesn't jive?
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 11:10 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 261Reddit. Found a massage person
I was playing on Reddit and found a woman who says she is doing massages for $150 in Clintonville. I decided to book an appointment to see what the scam is. Will let you know. The pics she sent are fantastic and doing a reverse image search, I did not find anything.
-
06-25-23 09:18 #11024This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Good Guys. Closer
Well, a week has passed by, I can see info.
Originally Posted by Rschwab
[View Original Post]
Popping up on your daily post reports, reading, studying, post.
Was really looking for something fresh, in a AMP (Pitt, has over 68 AMPs in the city now, so hard to impress me with a AMP) LOL.
A Bar, how about the Swinger clubs? Was a third for a couple last year, as he watched! Very easy to do! Very Interesting?
Also visited the Spanish dance club last year then walked to the "Dark "club next to it, amazing at the "Witching Hour. " WTF!
Ill try when I'm in your city, turn over all the "stones in the Garden, no problem, have to find something under them" Right?
PM welcome if you have something special? Thanks.
-
06-24-23 00:03 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 520Now the ad has been deleted. Betting she turns up somewhere around Columbus, but probably without the advertising. I really doubt the AMP owners and other providers appreciate her advertising her services while working at an AMP that she does not own.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 16:15 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 854Sounds about right.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 15:39 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 520Appears to me she is wanting to do HE but is working at places that do not allow it, gets caught, and has to leave.
Originally Posted by BBSolo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 12:31 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 69Lea. Ultimate
And now the ad that says she went to mansfield says she is on a break. Flakey.
Originally Posted by Break24
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 14:22 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 94How do you get a hold of her, there is no phone number on the ad.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 22:52 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 3085th ave Lucy
Anyone been in there in the past week or two? Last I saw she went back to China and the place smelled bad, wondering if that's still the case.
-
06-20-23 22:03 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 297Jen
Yes.
Originally Posted by ToreroA
[View Original Post]
But for roaming, I'm just a tits and ass guy so I haven't tried anything beyond that.









Reply With Quote






