Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11031

    You can book her here

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    No way that girl is fucking you for $150.
    https://eastcoasttalents.com/talent/annabel-redd/

    Good luck navigating the East Coast.

  2. #11030

    Porn

    No way that girl is fucking you for $150.

  3. #11029

    Annabel Redd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    I was playing on Reddit and found a woman who says she is doing massages for $150 in Clintonville. I decided to book an appointment to see what the scam is. Will let you know. The pics she sent are fantastic and doing a reverse image search, I did not find anything.
    You didn't look hard enough.

    https://www.instagram.com/annabel_redd/?hl=en

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f9a761de1975

  4. #11028

    Annabel Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    I was playing on Reddit and found a woman who says she is doing massages for $150 in Clintonville. I decided to book an appointment to see what the scam is. Will let you know. The pics she sent are fantastic and doing a reverse image search, I did not find anything.
    That is a pornstar named Annabel Redd.

  5. #11027

    Lea Mansfield

    I contacted the place in Mansfield to set up an appointment and was told she doesn't work there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Now the ad has been deleted. Betting she turns up somewhere around Columbus, but probably without the advertising. I really doubt the AMP owners and other providers appreciate her advertising her services while working at an AMP that she does not own.

  6. #11026

    Massage

    Noted beautiful viola case w cover in pic on right? Doesn't jive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    I was playing on Reddit and found a woman who says she is doing massages for $150 in Clintonville. I decided to book an appointment to see what the scam is. Will let you know. The pics she sent are fantastic and doing a reverse image search, I did not find anything.

  7. #11025

    Reddit. Found a massage person

    I was playing on Reddit and found a woman who says she is doing massages for $150 in Clintonville. I decided to book an appointment to see what the scam is. Will let you know. The pics she sent are fantastic and doing a reverse image search, I did not find anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0253.jpg‎   IMG_0252.jpg‎  

  8. #11024
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Good Guys. Closer

    Quote Originally Posted by Rschwab  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up DarkSideOFMe. The AMPs will be busy Good Guys week. BTW. Good Guys is a great show.
    Well, a week has passed by, I can see info.

    Popping up on your daily post reports, reading, studying, post.

    Was really looking for something fresh, in a AMP (Pitt, has over 68 AMPs in the city now, so hard to impress me with a AMP) LOL.

    A Bar, how about the Swinger clubs? Was a third for a couple last year, as he watched! Very easy to do! Very Interesting?

    Also visited the Spanish dance club last year then walked to the "Dark "club next to it, amazing at the "Witching Hour. " WTF!

    Ill try when I'm in your city, turn over all the "stones in the Garden, no problem, have to find something under them" Right?

    PM welcome if you have something special? Thanks.

  9. #11023
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Sounds about right.
    Now the ad has been deleted. Betting she turns up somewhere around Columbus, but probably without the advertising. I really doubt the AMP owners and other providers appreciate her advertising her services while working at an AMP that she does not own.

  10. #11022
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Appears to me she is wanting to do HE but is working at places that do not allow it, gets caught, and has to leave.
    Sounds about right.

  11. #11021
    Quote Originally Posted by BBSolo  [View Original Post]
    And now the ad that says she went to mansfield says she is on a break. Flakey.
    Appears to me she is wanting to do HE but is working at places that do not allow it, gets caught, and has to leave.

  12. #11020

    Lea. Ultimate

    Quote Originally Posted by Break24  [View Original Post]
    How do you get a hold of her, there is no phone number on the ad.
    And now the ad that says she went to mansfield says she is on a break. Flakey.

  13. #11019
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Nice.

    Nice. I will stop there on my way to Cleveland.
    How do you get a hold of her, there is no phone number on the ad.

  14. #11018

    5th ave Lucy

    Anyone been in there in the past week or two? Last I saw she went back to China and the place smelled bad, wondering if that's still the case.

  15. #11017

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by ToreroA  [View Original Post]
    So, is it HJ finish? Does she allow any roaming?
    Yes.

    But for roaming, I'm just a tits and ass guy so I haven't tried anything beyond that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape