Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 26365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20680

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    I see what you are saying but I doubt it. That is Kendra lee she has been on and off for a few years, she also has ads on tryst. She took a break about 6 or 8 months ago cause she popped out a kid. I'm more interested in the other one, pixie something or other. I don't recall seeing and ads for her but would really like to see her solo. I can only dream she has an open menu cause I really want to nut inside her. Nothing against Kendra, a would nut in her also but the other girl really looks like a freak in the sack. I guess I will have to wait cause their ad says the only do doubles.
    Know them both. Never saw Kendra but I have seen Pixie a couple times. I'll give you 2 phrases to mull over. Tightest pussy I've ever been in and also a notorious thief. She ripped off me and Trifix. Enter at your own risk! Was open menu back then.

  2. #20679

    Speaking of scammers.

    This one is a real person but not the one in the pictures. Pics look like she is Caucasian. Well she is not. I went there before and regret it. Hey went at night to a place in the South side with magreases in the living from and people pretending to sleep while I was there.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/52715464

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/842778174660

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/52896387

    Oh by the way, she is about 225 lbs.

  3. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...d/534240881508

    This person will ask what city are you in. First flag.

    Then will demand 50 bucks via cash app to schedule an appointment. Second flag.

    This is for an incall.

    Please do it patronize these looser.
    It's a known group of scammers from Bangladesh. The account has already been reported and will be deleted once the STG admin gets through his emails.

    STG has an email address where you can report scammers when you find them.

  4. #20677
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...d/534240881508

    This person will ask what city are you in. First flag.

    Then will demand 50 bucks via cash app to schedule an appointment. Second flag.

    This is for an incall.

    Please do it patronize these looser.
    Over the years I have developed a keen sense of scammers just based on the photos and the out of area code phone number, are usually red flags for me to even bother calling. I am sure I miss some rare gems but for the most part, I am saving my time. Best of luck Gentlemen!

  5. #20676

    Scam alert

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...d/534240881508

    This person will ask what city are you in. First flag.

    Then will demand 50 bucks via cash app to schedule an appointment. Second flag.

    This is for an incall.

    Please do it patronize these looser.

  6. #20675
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into guys, but it would be fun to DP her! I know, I'm kinda odd, but I definitely would. And then watch the cream pies squeeze out of both holes!
    I want to go last! So nasty!

  7. #20674

    Re: Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...rself/56953845

    Has anyone seen this one? I have reached out about 6 or 7 times and still no reply. Something about her makes me want to bust a load in her really bad.
    She is real, but don't think that's her number. Look her up on Tryst.

  8. #20673

    weight gain

    Quote Originally Posted by BigA  [View Original Post]
    I think I have spent time with this one in the past, but I want to make sure. She is wallet friendly and has a good head game if I remember. Anyone partake? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/555260139360.
    I have not seen her, but her face definitely looks familiar. Saw a different ad of hers yesterday and she is a LOT heavier than I remember. Wide open menu as I recall. Pretty sure it was before covid when she stopped posting.

  9. #20672
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into guys, but it would be fun to DP her! I know, I'm kinda odd, but I definitely would. And then watch the cream pies squeeze out of both holes!
    I seconds that! Maybe we can dp her sometime LOL. I think she would let us.

  10. #20671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Weight gain

    I think I have spent time with this one in the past, but I want to make sure. She is wallet friendly and has a good head game if I remember. Anyone partake? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/555260139360.

  11. #20670
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was only seeing guys for threesome with her man there? (as the title in her ad states). Even has a pic of the guy in the ad who will be naked in the bed with you. LOL.
    I'm not into guys, but it would be fun to DP her! I know, I'm kinda odd, but I definitely would. And then watch the cream pies squeeze out of both holes!

  12. #20669
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Found this on STG and something about the one chick just seemed off. Went back to it today and looked closer. I think the one is a Tranny. Not judging one way or the other, but seems a little deceptive. has anyone seen them as a couple?

    What do you guys think? Is that a penis in the photo, or just shadow space between them. I tried blowing it up but it just grainy and harder to tell.

    Here is the link and I am going to try and load the photo, https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...e/443606125330.
    If I was in a position to, I would be all over that like a cheap suit. I've visited Kendra before and had a great time, and her friend looks very cute. Kinda reminds me of Racine Quinn, but better kept.

  13. #20668
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Found this on STG and something about the one chick just seemed off. Went back to it today and looked closer. I think the one is a Tranny. Not judging one way or the other, but seems a little deceptive. has anyone seen them as a couple?

    What do you guys think? Is that a penis in the photo, or just shadow space between them. I tried blowing it up but it just grainy and harder to tell.

    Here is the link and I am going to try and load the photo, https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...e/443606125330.
    That's not a penis. LMFAO! That's her right leg. Look at how her right foot is positioned.

  14. #20667

    Kendra lee

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Found this on STG and something about the one chick just seemed off. Went back to it today and looked closer. I think the one is a Tranny. Not judging one way or the other, but seems a little deceptive. has anyone seen them as a couple?

    What do you guys think? Is that a penis in the photo, or just shadow space between them. I tried blowing it up but it just grainy and harder to tell.

    Here is the link and I am going to try and load the photo, https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...e/443606125330.
    I see what you are saying but I doubt it. That is Kendra lee she has been on and off for a few years, she also has ads on tryst. She took a break about 6 or 8 months ago cause she popped out a kid. I'm more interested in the other one, pixie something or other. I don't recall seeing and ads for her but would really like to see her solo. I can only dream she has an open menu cause I really want to nut inside her. Nothing against Kendra, a would nut in her also but the other girl really looks like a freak in the sack. I guess I will have to wait cause their ad says the only do doubles.

  15. #20666

    TWO Girls. REALLY?

    Found this on STG and something about the one chick just seemed off. Went back to it today and looked closer. I think the one is a Tranny. Not judging one way or the other, but seems a little deceptive. has anyone seen them as a couple?

    What do you guys think? Is that a penis in the photo, or just shadow space between them. I tried blowing it up but it just grainy and harder to tell.

    Here is the link and I am going to try and load the photo, https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...e/443606125330.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntexmjcxztllmzzjyzm0mjy2mtflzwvjmdhhn2m1mwrmmwe0nwq.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape