Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 683 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...d/888297862787 sounds " normal" any info visiting area Monday. Thanks.
    I've not seen her myself.

    There have been reports on her over the last few years, nothing has ever been good.

  2. #7327
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsBlackMan21  [View Original Post]
    If you guys seen Tiffany Rose recently please pm me.

    This is how she looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/551370609655
    She's alright. I pounded that phat booty from the back side. Good time. She's mechanical.

  3. #7326

    Ali

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...d/888297862787 sounds " normal" any info visiting area Monday. Thanks.

  4. #7325

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Like J a Richard said, she's been around AC for a while. As long as your fresh out of the shower I'm sure she will show you a good time. Last time I saw her she sucked my dick for a solid half hour, before I covered up and gave that old pussy a thrashing. She aims to please and talks a lot. Haven't seen her in a couple years, but I'm betting she is still the same. Definitely the oldest chick I've ever fucked.
    I'm old LOL so no biggie. May take advantage of her, traveling to Millville Monday.

  5. #7324
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for ever.

    There are reports about there here and in AC.
    Like J a Richard said, she's been around AC for a while. As long as your fresh out of the shower I'm sure she will show you a good time. Last time I saw her she sucked my dick for a solid half hour, before I covered up and gave that old pussy a thrashing. She aims to please and talks a lot. Haven't seen her in a couple years, but I'm betting she is still the same. Definitely the oldest chick I've ever fucked.

  6. #7323

    Tiffany Rose

    If you guys seen Tiffany Rose recently please pm me.

    This is how she looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/551370609655

  7. #7322
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for ever.

    There are reports about there here and in AC.
    I search sherry nuthin. Thanks.

  8. #7321

    Been. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for ever.

    There are reports about there here and in AC.

  9. #7320

  10. #7319

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her she wasn't as thick in these pics. How old are your pics?. I know what a spinner is.
    Photos are not even a week old.

  11. #7318

    Audra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Audra has been around for a few years. She is from Millville, and back a few years she actually did look milfy, now not so much. She might be quiet at first, but after the pounding she is talkative, unfortunately she will tell you her family's troubles, wanting for you to leave asap. Audra is not a spinner, a spiner is a short and skinny girl who you can put on top of a dick and spin her around, Audra is short, but she is thick, a few years ago she was just right. A visual is better than words.
    When I saw her she wasn't as thick in these pics. How old are your pics?. I know what a spinner is.

  12. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Sky gained weight, comparing to last year. She is fun, she even might let you go BB but it is her choice. She is still a decent choice, considering that the escort scene is not that great.

    I sampled a few decent choices, just to evaluate the landscape and I only found a couple good choices in or near AC, and Cherry Hill and Mount Laurel. Philly is a hit or miss. I will stick to my UTR's.
    I was hoping things would pick up for the summer but even the sugar bowl is really, really dry. Something ominous coming our way. ?

  13. #7316
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    This chick Brooklynn posted this morning but took the post down, so I can't link it or grab pics. Anyway, pics are of a small girl with some tats and blond hair. Took about 45 minutes to an hour for me to set something up. She's in an apartment near Camden, one of those fringe areas where things are fine during the day but it gets sketchy at night. Anyway, it was 11 am, so no problems. Met her outside the place, she's smiling and cute. A little bigger than the pics but not much, and just around the waist. Hair is blond with dark roots, pulled up high on top with the sides cut short; a little punk. Some tats and piercings, maybe c cup tits. Place was a little sketchy, but I already had some intel that she was legit so I went for it. BBJ was good, sex was just ok. Plenty tight and energetic, but she was a little ripe, and I generally like my dates to be fresh and clean. Her ask was high, but responded to my much lower offer. Given the location, it should be low.

    Some party damage on one arm, was the other turn off. Not really my thing, given the location and the BO, so I won't return. But man she is miles ahead of some of the trash walking around in Camden.
    I'm on a mobile, so too difficult to grab individual pics to post up, but here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...m/253122072774

  14. #7315

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Her legs are not very skinny belly looked alright couple extra pounds maybe she started to gain some little weight after her pics but she looked just like her recent pics this May. She is cool and friendly and cute face but smokes crack sometimes acts like lost it, so she needs to be controlled to make sure she is not wasting time doing some BS. I dont know if she started to gain some weight recently

    .
    Sky gained weight, comparing to last year. She is fun, she even might let you go BB but it is her choice. She is still a decent choice, considering that the escort scene is not that great.

    I sampled a few decent choices, just to evaluate the landscape and I only found a couple good choices in or near AC, and Cherry Hill and Mount Laurel. Philly is a hit or miss. I will stick to my UTR's.

  15. #7314

    Spinner?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    At < 5 ft and a listed 134# (which on STG means 150# is she really a spinner?
    Audra has been around for a few years. She is from Millville, and back a few years she actually did look milfy, now not so much. She might be quiet at first, but after the pounding she is talkative, unfortunately she will tell you her family's troubles, wanting for you to leave asap. Audra is not a spinner, a spiner is a short and skinny girl who you can put on top of a dick and spin her around, Audra is short, but she is thick, a few years ago she was just right. A visual is better than words.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Audra.jpg‎   Audra1.jpg‎   Audra2.jpg‎   Audra3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape