Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 29306
-
06-24-23 13:11 #21371Senior Member

Posts: 413Unicorn?
Had an experience that I think answered that question. For me. She is young, short, fit, with evidently a firm body (curvy bottom) great personality. Good (enough) massage, takes suggestion well. And beautiful.
Riddle (attempt) Lucy is a sweet gal but don't think at Sweet. You are warm, but not hot -like her.
-
06-24-23 12:43 #21370Senior Member

Posts: 51Allie Good
Recently visited Allie. Linda wasn't there. I drew a cute one named Belinda. Hard to tell ages but she looked younger. She had good English and we were able to talk a little while she worked. She gave a good rub and didn't mind me touching her. She took plenty of time on my ass with a lot of teasing. After the flip I requested BJ. Her shirt came off and her pants went down and she rubbed around my body to get things stimulated. She has a good body with B cups and those sexy Asian nipples. She put on the cover, climbed into 69, and gobbled me up. When I was ready to pop she pulled off the cover and jacked it with her hands. I shot all over her chest and she laughed. After the cleanup she finished the time with a nice scalp massage. She's definitely worth another visit. On the way out I saw another girl called Sofia. Similar size and appearance to Belinda.
-
06-24-23 11:44 #21369Regular Member

Posts: 11Tricia from gypsy
Hey if anyone looking for info on Tricia from gypsy, I have her contact info!
-
06-24-23 09:16 #21368Senior Member

Posts: 28Hey man don't tease us like that LOL. Can't PM you because it's full.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 05:54 #21367Banned Member

Posts: 619Tip
If you want a massage only and she only gives you a massage I would tip $20 for a 30 minute massage. If it was really bad 10. I would tip 40 for a good hour massage maybe 50 if very good and I was planning on returning. 10 or 20 for a bad massage.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
Now if they do not offer extras and I like the girl and I feel I might get more in the future I will tip 20 to 40 more just to make sure she remembers me.
-
06-24-23 05:52 #21366Regular Member

Posts: 10Kat
I have not gotten anywhere with Kat when she worked at Luna up north. I tried self serve and she stopped me.
Originally Posted by GrayMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 23:09 #21365Regular Member

Posts: 10Trisha
I would love to get her contact as well.
Originally Posted by SugarWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 23:02 #21364Regular Member

Posts: 10Golden Sun Spa
My go to recently has been Golden Sun Spa. . 4 for the half hour. 8 for CBJ. I didn't ask for a name but she is a solid 6 on the AMP scale with large rack. I would say late 30's. Top came off utc was allowed.
-
06-23-23 19:36 #21363Senior Member

Posts: 134Mmm.
I've been there twice for an hr. Never got a hint of extras. Good massage tho. Do you remember who was your mt? Tia.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 18:55 #21362Senior Member

Posts: 116I don't.
When I find out there are no xtras. I get dressed and leave. They get the house fee only. Regardless of how good or poor the massage is.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 16:50 #21361Senior Member

Posts: 1904I don't find myself in those situations often, but when I have I have tipped between $0 and $20. I also consider SS places the same as no extra places. If you tip the SS places nearly the same as those giving extras, there is no incentive. Overall, I try my best to avoid no extra and SS places.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 15:58 #21360Senior Member

Posts: 145Tipping
My personal preference is $20 and exit quickly to avoid a discussion. And never to return.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 14:47 #21359Senior Member

Posts: 34How much tip when no extras had
I know how much tip when having extra's and negotiations. But wanted to check with the vets what is the situation when no extras. Do you tip? If so what is a decent tip? I don't want to upset the MT if I really don't feel like having extras from her.
Three scenarios- with no extras-.
1. when massage is shit.
2. when massage is ok.
3. when massage is good.
All the times I have been to an AMP I had extras (even the times I didn't want extra's I still did got them), but want to know what others have to say.
-
06-23-23 11:52 #21358Senior Member

Posts: 239Katie
She's still around and has the same number. I have talked to her but haven't seen her recently as she has moved and now has a civilian job making scheduling difficult for me.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 10:23 #21357Senior Member

Posts: 134Lavender
I was recently in the Greenwood area. Decided to stop by Lavender since I had a nice time the previous time I was there. Walked in and was greeted by Ane? Sounded like ANY. She was the other chick that was there the previous time I was there. Glad I got her. She's flirty. Definitely A cups. Small booty. LOL. Got the hhr. Dry no oil. Massage was ookay! Teased a lot. On the flip negotiated. Started with some good head allowed fiv. FS after the head. Somewhat vocal. We were making noise. Will definitely be going back. They do take credit card.









Reply With Quote






