Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21366

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMann  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kat at Luna couple of times. She was open to some activities, was not FS. I would have seen her again, will be planning a trip to roots. I will report back once I'm able to reconnect with her.
    I have not gotten anywhere with Kat when she worked at Luna up north. I tried self serve and she stopped me.

  2. #21365

    Trisha

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarWood  [View Original Post]
    Your PM is full.
    I would love to get her contact as well.

  3. #21364

    Golden Sun Spa

    My go to recently has been Golden Sun Spa. . 4 for the half hour. 8 for CBJ. I didn't ask for a name but she is a solid 6 on the AMP scale with large rack. I would say late 30's. Top came off utc was allowed.

  4. #21363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Mmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    I have been there once. I took the hr for $. 70. I received a good massage with her hitting all the right spots. On the flip only offered a HE. Not sure if more is offered if you are a regular. I would go back for the massage.
    I've been there twice for an hr. Never got a hint of extras. Good massage tho. Do you remember who was your mt? Tia.

  5. #21362

    I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoVams  [View Original Post]
    I know how much tip when having extra's and negotiations. But wanted to check with the vets what is the situation when no extras. Do you tip? If so what is a decent tip? I don't want to upset the MT if I really don't feel like having extras from her.

    Three scenarios- with no extras-.

    1. when massage is shit.

    2. when massage is ok.

    3. when massage is good.

    All the times I have been to an AMP I had extras (even the times I didn't want extra's I still did got them), but want to know what others have to say.
    When I find out there are no xtras. I get dressed and leave. They get the house fee only. Regardless of how good or poor the massage is.

  6. #21361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1903
    Quote Originally Posted by YoVams  [View Original Post]
    I know how much tip when having extra's and negotiations. But wanted to check with the vets what is the situation when no extras. Do you tip? If so what is a decent tip? I don't want to upset the MT if I really don't feel like having extras from her.

    Three scenarios- with no extras-.

    1. when massage is shit.

    2. when massage is ok.

    3. when massage is good.

    All the times I have been to an AMP I had extras (even the times I didn't want extra's I still did got them), but want to know what others have to say.
    I don't find myself in those situations often, but when I have I have tipped between $0 and $20. I also consider SS places the same as no extra places. If you tip the SS places nearly the same as those giving extras, there is no incentive. Overall, I try my best to avoid no extra and SS places.

  7. #21360

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by YoVams  [View Original Post]
    I know how much tip when having extra's and negotiations. But wanted to check with the vets what is the situation when no extras. Do you tip? If so what is a decent tip? I don't want to upset the MT if I really don't feel like having extras from her.

    Three scenarios- with no extras-.

    1. when massage is shit.

    2. when massage is ok.

    3. when massage is good.

    All the times I have been to an AMP I had extras (even the times I didn't want extra's I still did got them), but want to know what others have to say.
    My personal preference is $20 and exit quickly to avoid a discussion. And never to return.

  8. #21359

    How much tip when no extras had

    I know how much tip when having extra's and negotiations. But wanted to check with the vets what is the situation when no extras. Do you tip? If so what is a decent tip? I don't want to upset the MT if I really don't feel like having extras from her.

    Three scenarios- with no extras-.

    1. when massage is shit.

    2. when massage is ok.

    3. when massage is good.

    All the times I have been to an AMP I had extras (even the times I didn't want extra's I still did got them), but want to know what others have to say.

  9. #21358

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Where oh where has Katie gone? I no longer see her ads on STG and last made contact with her in April. I have her contact information, but am hesitant to use it for fear that someone else may have her phone. Anyone know updates?
    She's still around and has the same number. I have talked to her but haven't seen her recently as she has moved and now has a civilian job making scheduling difficult for me.

  10. #21357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Lavender

    I was recently in the Greenwood area. Decided to stop by Lavender since I had a nice time the previous time I was there. Walked in and was greeted by Ane? Sounded like ANY. She was the other chick that was there the previous time I was there. Glad I got her. She's flirty. Definitely A cups. Small booty. LOL. Got the hhr. Dry no oil. Massage was ookay! Teased a lot. On the flip negotiated. Started with some good head allowed fiv. FS after the head. Somewhat vocal. We were making noise. Will definitely be going back. They do take credit card.

  11. #21356

    Trisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. Was she the young Latina woman? I saw her at Gypsy and would love for her to open up her menu a bit!

    P.S. Your inbox is full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]
    If you saw her before she's looking for old customers. It's critical you actually saw her before. PM me.
    Your PM is full.

  12. #21355
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]
    If you saw her before she's looking for old customers. It's critical you actually saw her before. PM me.
    Hey there. Was she the young Latina woman? I saw her at Gypsy and would love for her to open up her menu a bit!

    P.S. Your inbox is full.

  13. #21354

    Katie

    Where oh where has Katie gone? I no longer see her ads on STG and last made contact with her in April. I have her contact information, but am hesitant to use it for fear that someone else may have her phone. Anyone know updates?

  14. #21353
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #21352

    Trisha from Gypsy

    If you saw her before she's looking for old customers. It's critical you actually saw her before. PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape