Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1389
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by SDSalvi  [View Original Post]
    Mannnnnn! I miss Hayden. She was always a good ass fuck. Sucks what happened to her.
    Oh no, what happened to Hayden? I was hoping she'd be back.

  2. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by SDSalvi  [View Original Post]
    Mannnnnn! I miss Hayden. She was always a good ass fuck. Sucks what happened to her.
    WHat happened to Hayden? Is she coming back? I loved her and the women she brought around.

  3. #847

    Pics

    I stumbled on those pics of Taz on HX a few months ago and I did a double take. She sure has aged in 10 years but then again I guess we all have.

    When I saw Spencer Thomas last year she looked nothing like that, and not in a good way.

  4. #846

    Hayden

    Mannnnnn! I miss Hayden. She was always a good ass fuck. Sucks what happened to her.

  5. #845

    Bigger Girls (more cushion for the pushin')

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta873  [View Original Post]
    Post some pics and number so you can pass her go someone else my man. Seems like a lot of the people here have no problem with bigger girls.
    How Big is she?

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/spencer-thomas/

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SpencerThomas

    TAZ.

    https://ibb.co/album/r4jrwC

    Hayden.

    https://ibb.co/album/hYW93r
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spencerthomas1.jpg‎   spencerthomas2.jpg‎  

  6. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    It really sucks that I have absolutely no one in real life that I can talk to about this stuff so I guess I will post it here. Most of you guys are not repeaters but I'm the kind of guy that keeps seeing girls past their due date. I guess its because I get really good deals and expanded menus. So I got this gal I've been seeing for about a year. Once or twice a week. I get 'no limit' service for 160. Pop as many times as I want. Stay as long as I want (within reason) but now its coming to an end. She's cute enough, The problem is she is gaining too much weight. She's 5'5 and probably 150 lbs now. She was about 120 when we started. She knows I'm getting bored and she knows exactly what I want and how to deliverit after this much time together. I need a pop about every three days so she starts texting me, sending me pics, porn clips. 'Can you come over and cum in my mouth?' I want you fuck my mouth and pussy back and forth, mmmmm' Other than the weight, its kind of a dream come true to have someone ready at the drop of a hat, lives close by, who will do anything you want for super cheap. I either need to tell her to start losing weight or I need to cut her loose. What should I do?
    Post some pics and number so you can pass her go someone else my man. Seems like a lot of the people here have no problem with bigger girls.

  7. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    What boob is for you?

    I am a boob man ("medium handfuls" but not so much on man made ones.
    I'm more au natural, I've met women with deflated ones by the children, sagging ones.
    What I've seen is the swooping breast type.
    See images
    I love natural boobs too, but love many types. To me the woman makes her boobs sexy, but no doubt, perky firm breasts can make almost any woman sexy.

    To quote the comedian Ron White " once you've see one. You want to see them all".

  8. #842

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyKittyHawk  [View Original Post]
    I think many of us Monger so we can enjoy the fun, thrills, and frills with a NSA relationship.

    Your experience is a lesson to us all to be cautious about becoming attached, or letting our girls become attached to us.

    Don't go to often, enjoy it too much, or spend a fortune on one. Spread out the love and the wealth amongst several if not many and you won't have to worry about breaking up with a "girlfriend. ".

    I always spread out my visits. Continuously seeing the same girl several times a week for continuous weeks is dangerous and in my opinion can only lead to problems.

    And the reasons Quoting Paul Simon's - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, was very funny.
    I still get hounded by a sugar baby that got attached. As recently as two weeks ago I got texts and missed calls. NSA is key!

  9. #841

    Boob Men

    What boob is for you?

    I am a boob man ("medium handfuls" but not so much on man made ones.
    I'm more au natural, I've met women with deflated ones by the children, sagging ones.
    What I've seen is the swooping breast type.
    See images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-1045.jpg‎   IMG-1046.jpg‎   IMG-1047.jpg‎   IMG-1036.jpg‎   IMG-1034.jpg‎  

    IMG-1037.jpg‎   IMG-1038.jpg‎  

  10. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    How does one get a hold of Blair Willams? She's local in San Diego? Thanks!
    Rhetorical question. I can look it up. Wow. That would be incredible. It looks like well north of 1. 5.

  11. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I think I forked over $400 once when Roz Cummings was running a special. A super nice lady and amazing sex. Normally that would have been out of my price range but I just happened to have it and wanted to splurge. I've thought of saving up for a local pornstar like Blair Williams but not sure its worth it. $260 used to be my upper limit for 1 hr FS. These days for me at least I think better vslue is found in 1 hr fbsm sessions that include body slides and p2 p.
    How does one get a hold of Blair Willams? She's local in San Diego? Thanks!

  12. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    You're not be bagging but it seems like you are bragging and just trying to start up a thread.

    Price is variable to who, and what you will get.

    Quality and class and situation all apply.

    If you are paying a grand for fun. You are with stupid rich or she is amazing hot. Or both.
    I was trying to start a discussion yeah but not bragging. I said I usually don't pay more than 300, which is about what a good AMP session costs (220-260). What made me think of this is I was looking on tryst.com and I was laughing to myself at how many of these women are asking more than 1000/ hr on there. I was like "who is paying that! So I figured maybe some of you are.

  13. #837
    I think I forked over $400 once when Roz Cummings was running a special. A super nice lady and amazing sex. Normally that would have been out of my price range but I just happened to have it and wanted to splurge. I've thought of saving up for a local pornstar like Blair Williams but not sure its worth it. $260 used to be my upper limit for 1 hr FS. These days for me at least I think better vslue is found in 1 hr fbsm sessions that include body slides and p2 p.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've gone over 500, and that's extremely rare for me. But I have paid it a few times under very specific circumstances. If I'm paying that much, I don't want condoms involved and it's got to be a low-volume girl, or porn star. I'd probably go up to 1000 for like, my favorite American or Japanese pornstar. But even that seems crazy when I could have 3 awesome sessions with beautiful women for the same cost. How about y'all? (And this is def not a brag session, I usually don't pay more than 300 total for anything).

  14. #836

    Paying Crazy is Crazy unless your are Stupid Reach

    You're not be bagging but it seems like you are bragging and just trying to start up a thread.

    Price is variable to who, and what you will get.

    Quality and class and situation all apply.

    If you are paying a grand for fun. You are with stupid rich or she is amazing hot. Or both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've gone over 500, and that's extremely rare for me. But I have paid it a few times under very specific circumstances. If I'm paying that much, I don't want condoms involved and it's got to be a low-volume girl, or porn star. I'd probably go up to 1000 for like, my favorite American or Japanese pornstar. But even that seems crazy when I could have 3 awesome sessions with beautiful women for the same cost. How about y'all? (And this is def not a brag session, I usually don't pay more than 300 total for anything).

  15. #835

    What's the most you've paid for a single session? What's the most you would pay?

    I don't think I've gone over 500, and that's extremely rare for me. But I have paid it a few times under very specific circumstances. If I'm paying that much, I don't want condoms involved and it's got to be a low-volume girl, or porn star. I'd probably go up to 1000 for like, my favorite American or Japanese pornstar. But even that seems crazy when I could have 3 awesome sessions with beautiful women for the same cost. How about y'all? (And this is def not a brag session, I usually don't pay more than 300 total for anything).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape