Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29299

    Latina's on Midlo

    So, the Latina ads for Arboretum on Midlo look pretty good. But are they real? Scams or LE? Any feedback?

  2. #29298

    Deposit required

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/510703671860
    I tried to reach her and got a text saying a deposit was required. Hard no for me.

  3. #29297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Oh definitely but starla is gorgeous but ima end up going to Kimmie.
    I've never had a bad time with Kimmie. Been seeing her for about a year or so. That ass is amazing. Be safe.

  4. #29296
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately I know there where people saying you might be secretly record but she has a bottomless throat, looking for someone who can really deep throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/948328877258
    She's like stupid expensive too. Like $250 for just BBBJ non cim LOL. I seen the videos and am considering but I don't think I can stomach that price of admission.

  5. #29295

    Beware of Ripoffs

    This isn't an escort review, and I hope I don't ruffle any feathers posting this here. However, just wanted to remind you guys that the Ripoff Forum exists where we report girls that cash and dash, ask for deposits and ghost, or otherwise are up to no good and potentially very dangerous.

    I say this here because of course one such girl is still up to her old tricks, still posting on STG, and there are still ripoff reports posted here about her. Faith. Check this forum out before you pull the trigger on an unknown. Please, it actually hurts us when you give money to a scammer, especially a known scammer.

  6. #29294
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/510703671860
    She's real but a scammer. Wants you to send a deposit.

  7. #29293
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    Kimmie is always a win.
    Oh definitely but starla is gorgeous but ima end up going to Kimmie.

  8. #29292

    Out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately I know there where people saying you might be secretly record but she has a bottomless throat, looking for someone who can really deep throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/948328877258
    I've seen her advertising in Williamsburg lately.

  9. #29291

    Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about going to a dream with Starla super cute good coms but ol reliable Kimmie is always a good time. Kimmie is like 4'11 with a little bubble butt. Starla quoted me $. 5/ 50 for those curious.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-back/46630910

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4086058536

    Will update on who I go see.

    Also see karmen was here and wanted to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2404664541

    Decisions decisions. Everyone comes at the same time for whatever reason. Oh well.
    Kimmie is always a win.

  10. #29290

    Starla or Kimmie

    Thinking about going to a dream with Starla super cute good coms but ol reliable Kimmie is always a good time. Kimmie is like 4'11 with a little bubble butt. Starla quoted me $. 5/ 50 for those curious.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-back/46630910

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4086058536

    Will update on who I go see.

    Also see karmen was here and wanted to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2404664541

    Decisions decisions. Everyone comes at the same time for whatever reason. Oh well.

  11. #29289

    Gerald

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1927653.htm?cat=1

    I assume she meant to post Geraldine as the name on her ad. Pictures are of her or very representative. She's doing doubles with another girl on there but I didn't partake. Nice hotel off Glenside, she barely speaks English. In my dream we used the fold out couch as a bed so not the most comfortable. She was very enthusiastic in doing a HJ and letting me finger her, even going so far as grinding on my hand for close to 5 minutes. Eventually got the cover on for the main event, she rode me CG until I finished. We cleaned up and talked afterwards as best we could. She was very 420 friendly, I had none but that might enhance the dream further. She's on the expensive side of Eros chicks, 3. 5 for a hhr and 5. For an hr, but she is legit, hot, and 18/19 or early 20's.

  12. #29288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Good experience?

    I've seen this post for a while and never reached out. I finally did and her first text back had money and a ton of explicit stuff in it, which is a huge turn off and red flag for me. She's had her post up for a while though so I'm wondering if she's legit and just dumb to send that nonsense in a text.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8469014.htm
    If she flatly came out talking about prices and not using the usual term's companionship and roses I wouldn't continue. Better be safe than sorry. Be safe.

  13. #29287

    Real?

    https://callescort.org/276-218-9260

    Has anyone seen her? Two numbers listed, not sure if she's real, but looks good.

  14. #29286

    Time waste

    https://callescort.org/804-256-4948

    This one is definitely not worth the time. She's a clock watcher but what made it worse was the steady watching in-between the dream!

    She is very sexy but the whole time she has a GPS attitude about how's she's got the tightest and wettest box in the area and she's the best in Richmond and how she's this and she's that, that shit made junior check out on me so I said fuckit got dressed and left. She's in a shithole out sandston asking for premium prices and also has a handler in the picture. YMMV but I took one for the team and I was a disappointment, LOL. Couldn't try the box cause her talking about herself killed the vibe.

    Bbj. 3/10.

    Body 10/10.

  15. #29285

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Emma looks expensive and Maddie looks like a deposit scam with that email address.
    I saw Emma while she was in town. She's extremely hot, her body is fantastic. Only complaint is she's not GFE however she's gives a great BJ and she's very flexible. She's got a great personality as well. I would definitely repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape