Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 37323
-
06-23-23 21:54 #29298Senior Member

Posts: 369Beware of Ripoffs
This isn't an escort review, and I hope I don't ruffle any feathers posting this here. However, just wanted to remind you guys that the Ripoff Forum exists where we report girls that cash and dash, ask for deposits and ghost, or otherwise are up to no good and potentially very dangerous.
I say this here because of course one such girl is still up to her old tricks, still posting on STG, and there are still ripoff reports posted here about her. Faith. Check this forum out before you pull the trigger on an unknown. Please, it actually hurts us when you give money to a scammer, especially a known scammer.
-
06-23-23 20:28 #29297Asshole

Posts: 567She's real but a scammer. Wants you to send a deposit.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 14:14 #29296Senior Member

Posts: 99Oh definitely but starla is gorgeous but ima end up going to Kimmie.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 13:03 #29295Senior Member

Posts: 146Out of town
I've seen her advertising in Williamsburg lately.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 12:47 #29294Senior Member

Posts: 122Kimmie
Kimmie is always a win.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 10:29 #29293Senior Member

Posts: 99Starla or Kimmie
Thinking about going to a dream with Starla super cute good coms but ol reliable Kimmie is always a good time. Kimmie is like 4'11 with a little bubble butt. Starla quoted me $. 5/ 50 for those curious.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-back/46630910
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4086058536
Will update on who I go see.
Also see karmen was here and wanted to see her.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2404664541
Decisions decisions. Everyone comes at the same time for whatever reason. Oh well.
-
06-22-23 22:40 #29292Senior Member

Posts: 34Gerald
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1927653.htm?cat=1
I assume she meant to post Geraldine as the name on her ad. Pictures are of her or very representative. She's doing doubles with another girl on there but I didn't partake. Nice hotel off Glenside, she barely speaks English. In my dream we used the fold out couch as a bed so not the most comfortable. She was very enthusiastic in doing a HJ and letting me finger her, even going so far as grinding on my hand for close to 5 minutes. Eventually got the cover on for the main event, she rode me CG until I finished. We cleaned up and talked afterwards as best we could. She was very 420 friendly, I had none but that might enhance the dream further. She's on the expensive side of Eros chicks, 3. 5 for a hhr and 5. For an hr, but she is legit, hot, and 18/19 or early 20's.
-
06-22-23 14:01 #29291Senior Member

Posts: 1449If she flatly came out talking about prices and not using the usual term's companionship and roses I wouldn't continue. Better be safe than sorry. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 07:58 #29290Senior Member

Posts: 46Real?
https://callescort.org/276-218-9260
Has anyone seen her? Two numbers listed, not sure if she's real, but looks good.
-
06-22-23 00:32 #29289Senior Member

Posts: 577Time waste
https://callescort.org/804-256-4948
This one is definitely not worth the time. She's a clock watcher but what made it worse was the steady watching in-between the dream!
She is very sexy but the whole time she has a GPS attitude about how's she's got the tightest and wettest box in the area and she's the best in Richmond and how she's this and she's that, that shit made junior check out on me so I said fuckit got dressed and left. She's in a shithole out sandston asking for premium prices and also has a handler in the picture. YMMV but I took one for the team and I was a disappointment, LOL. Couldn't try the box cause her talking about herself killed the vibe.
Bbj. 3/10.
Body 10/10.
-
06-21-23 22:33 #29288Senior Member

Posts: 133Emma
I saw Emma while she was in town. She's extremely hot, her body is fantastic. Only complaint is she's not GFE however she's gives a great BJ and she's very flexible. She's got a great personality as well. I would definitely repeat with her.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 13:13 #29287Senior Member

Posts: 68Emma looks expensive and Maddie looks like a deposit scam with that email address.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 12:13 #29286Senior Member

Posts: 486Carolina from Eros
SAw her yesterday for QV $. 5. Nothing to write home about, but young (23) and clean. Zero english.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 09:34 #29285Banned Member

Posts: 242Clean
If these girls shower once a day you are lucky. Most of the lower end girls are just keeping themselves busy to stay drugged. Being clean and professional is low on their radar.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa;6491771[URL
-
06-20-23 23:07 #29284Senior Member

Posts: 85Lilly
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/141068269
Describes herself as a tatted, blue eye dream.
Decided to roll the dice as I was feeling frisky and hit on a few lottery tickets. Text comms was quick and decided on. 7 qv. Quickly got the address. Then comes the constant "are you coming" and "ETA" texts / questions that almost turned me off completely. But junior wanted to play, so I went.
Incall location was a complex off JD that's not quite southside, but not quite Chester either. She met me outside. Seemed slimmer in some ways than what her pics portrayed her to be. Idk if that was a good thing, but definitely not thick. Apartment building reminded me of Brittany (I reviewed her last year. She's the one that loves to get throat fucked). Dirty all around. No unsavory characters milling about, but then again, it was evening time. Went upstairs to an apartment that has seen better days. 2 dogs in cages, messy all the way around. Cleanliness was definitely not a strong suit here, but probably typical given the location. Didn't really smell of smoke despite the ashtrays and butts, but condition suggests possible monkey problems and demons. Gave the donation and away we went.
I must say, the bbj was fantastic. Lots of sucking and licking, she really got into it. She will gobble it all. Also has a tongue ring, but it didn't interfere with proceedings. I took a moment to rub on her. No ass to speak of whatsoever. Mostly bone with skin and a bit of fat. Rubbed the kitty and she was wet, didn't have an odor.
Then, she got a call. It was another monger. She double booked. At this point, all I got was head. But I wanted my money's worth, so I made her bed over and quickly banged one out. Made a deposit into her bank and cleaned up and left. I felt dirty afterwards but I know for a fact she didn't clean up herself. Even if she did, did you really want her to after seeing my description?
Then, afterwards, a cop had come past and she got spooked. Texted me asking if I was bs'ing her to which I replied no. She then realize she was being ridiculous and apologized.
The bbj is worth the price of admission, but she's priced to suggest high volume. That, cleanliness, and the double booking makes me inclined to not visit anymore, but you can catch her on a good day for a fantastic BJ. YMMV.








Reply With Quote





