Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 33195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26985
    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    While I haven't seen these girls, here is my recent saved list at EB. Maybe it will get you a better start than sifting through the obvious fakes.

    Spiderbaby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140997948.

    Dee (reviews say she is hotter in person): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/137878231.

    Mulan, maybe:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140731666

    Another maybe: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140731772.

    Calli: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139186052.

    No name: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139013388.

    No name: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/136352100.

    Ok. I'm bored.
    Dee is fantastic as is Chyna who advertises regularly.

  2. #26984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Miranda, Alexandra and others

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Could it be that there's actually a REAL ad on LC? This one certainly seems much more real than most, but I couldn't find any info about her here. Does anyone know anything?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.com/po...nati/141517216
    We discussed her a few pages back. I have her PII and SM. She is real. She also has a record. I think she lives in Oakley. Her ad says she is hosting in a hotel off Chester Rd. Her pictures look better than what I would expect in person but who knows. The 5'1" at 100# matches the skinny pictures but you will notice the face in the slim pics looks younger and thinner versus the others. The rate is reasonable. We need someone to TOFTT and report. As always, I only share info with contributing seniors.

    BAM

  3. #26983

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    A link would would be helpful.
    The link was clearly posted in the comment that started this discussion yesterday at 5:17 pm—but here ya go. Again:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...389/8592472361

  4. #26982

    Lulu who?

    A link would would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her. She says she's 2 years clean and I believe her. She is sweet and very pretty and giving. I'll definitely see her again.

  5. #26981

    Lulu

    Recently saw her. She says she's 2 years clean and I believe her. She is sweet and very pretty and giving. I'll definitely see her again.

  6. #26980

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Could it be that there's actually a REAL ad on LC? This one certainly seems much more real than most, but I couldn't find any info about her here. Does anyone know anything?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.com/po...nati/141517216
    Something THAT hot would not be posted on LC unless it was LEO the Lion.

  7. #26979

    More suspicious if real

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Could it be that there's actually a REAL ad on LC? This one certainly seems much more real than most, but I couldn't find any info about her here. Does anyone know anything?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.com/po...nati/141517216
    This was asked about the other day, interesting the day after someone posts the area they say they are in was rough -"Reading Rd near Bond Hill" we get an updated address that's very specific, and while it's in a safer part of town in terms of getting robbed, its around sharonville so there's a increased LEO factor. I only go into there occasionally and the providers are known reviewed several times. This one popped up a few weeks ago with no reviews or even comments. If she's real almost certainly not the girl in the pics.

  8. #26978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Miranda

    Could it be that there's actually a REAL ad on LC? This one certainly seems much more real than most, but I couldn't find any info about her here. Does anyone know anything?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.com/po...nati/141517216

  9. #26977
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but didn't she have. A breast reduction? Was or is married? And had been stated about her having some Bad Body odor?
    Saw her a couple of times way back. Yes definitely a breast reduction or some other type of surgery and it didn't look good. Cute girl then and I noticed the really bad body odor but I soldiered through. Gave her the benefit of the doubt because like I said she was cute enough and the service was fine so I gave it another shot. I figured the bad odor was just that one time. Uh no. She reeked worse so I never went back to her. Nice girl but I couldn't take the odor. Maybe that's changed now.

  10. #26976

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but didn't she have. A breast reduction? Was or is married? And had been stated about her having some Bad Body odor?
    Yes, she had a strong body odor when I saw her. Did BBBJCIM and got her the hell out of my truck!

    And back then it was $40.00.

  11. #26975

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but didn't she have. A breast reduction? Was or is married? And had been stated about her having some Bad Body odor?
    Yes, she had a breast reduction back in 2018. She's awesome, though—and still has a nice rack! She's also got a very open menu, or at least did back then.

  12. #26974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by DistantFirtst  [View Original Post]
    Recognized her instantly as "Lulu / Luanna Faye" that used to advertise on here 3-4 years ago.

    Saw her a couple of times in Covington back then and is one I've been hoping to see pop back up on here.

    Texted immediately to set something up when I saw her new ad, but got crickets.

    Will never forget my first time with her when she told me, as she started to go down on me "you'll have to tell me when you're ready, 'cause I won't stop!

    Damn. She was kinda rough and not in a great place at the time, but I would love to explore again.

    Will post if I succeed.
    I may be wrong, but didn't she have. A breast reduction? Was or is married? And had been stated about her having some Bad Body odor?

  13. #26973
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeh123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...813/5136905085

    Been out of the game a while and she looks cute.
    Wants a deposit. Always a red flag.

  14. #26972

    “Lucy”

    Recognized her instantly as "Lulu / Luanna Faye" that used to advertise on here 3-4 years ago.

    Saw her a couple of times in Covington back then and is one I've been hoping to see pop back up on here.

    Texted immediately to set something up when I saw her new ad, but got crickets.

    Will never forget my first time with her when she told me, as she started to go down on me "you'll have to tell me when you're ready, 'cause I won't stop!

    Damn. She was kinda rough and not in a great place at the time, but I would love to explore again.

    Will post if I succeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    NKY Lucy Recent ad posted as outcall only. Requires an explicit pic to verify. Open Menu no BBFS no anal. Anyone know anything about her? Hard to believe there is actually a woman in the area that is new and no one knows anything about her. Have a Saturday appointment on for now. PM preferred. If I see her I will post results. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...389/8592472361.

  15. #26971

    Tatum

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet? Have texted her. Decent rates with reasonable menu. But haven't partaken yet Friend of Anna with possibility of a duo. As in believe she's fairly new to the scene looking for any intelligence that this forum may be able to offer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/141084695
    I saw her the other day. She's the girl in the pics, and is prettier in person. Was definitely worth the trip to see her. I could only do a quick visit because of a misunderstanding with time, but that was more than enough time to sample the goods and leave very happy. I could tell she was on something during my visit but she wasn't completely out of it. I'm sure she's going to be popular if she sticks around.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape