Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28594

    Breeze Head

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCat87  [View Original Post]
    Her head that good cause I prefer wearing a cover.
    There is nothing particularly sexy about Breeze. She is not all there upstairs, and doesn't do anything to make the experience sexy. You can ask her to do the massage naked, and she will, but still no sexy talk / action. Jennifer will finish the massage with mouth or hand. She talks through the whole massage, so the temptation to stick something in her mouth will be strong. Not fantastic head, not the worst. The thing is that she is cheap, guaranteed BBBJTC CIM. If you want to use a condom, take one with you.

  2. #28593

    Shelby Spa

    Has anyone been to the Shelby Spa in Shelby Township yet? I'm thinking about going next week, I'll report back when I do.

  3. #28592

    Shelby Spa

    Has anyone been to the Shelby Spa yet? I'm thinking of going there next week, will report back when I do.

  4. #28591

    Can't miss it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMichigan  [View Original Post]
    Where is Magic located?
    Actual name is "Magic Healing Spa" it's on the Detroit side of 8 mile, & just a bit East of Lahser Rd next to other businesses, has a big frontal sign with the word MAGIC on it!!

  5. #28590
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgv956  [View Original Post]
    That's where Anna is.
    No Anna there just Coco.

  6. #28589
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgv956  [View Original Post]
    That's where Anna is.
    Same Anna as 7 mile location?

  7. #28588
    Where is Magic located?

  8. #28587
    Quote Originally Posted by BDR2093  [View Original Post]
    That's where Anna is.

  9. #28586

    Sterling heights massage asian

    They advertise out of the Baymont inn. Young cute girl for pic which makes me think it's trouble. Anyone had any luck?

  10. #28585
    Quote Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like lisa (older) and ruby (younger).
    This sounds right to me. Thanks Roddy.

  11. #28584

    Mt. Clemens


  12. #28583
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlock  [View Original Post]
    I've had nothing but good experiences at Magic since coming to town. Even did a two girl special, which was a ton of fun, and had a great dynamic to it. One very skinny, MILF type with bolt-ons who was remarkably aggressive, and the other a little softer in the T&A department, very nice to look at, more demure and shy. They really spoiled me. I wanted to finish inside of the younger one since she was objectively more attractive, but the MILF fucked like a fighter jet. After riding me RCG while the younger girl had me suck on her tits, I pulled her up while still inside of her and bent her over the massage table. She told me to really give it to her, and I obliged. The younger of the two women just stared at us like we were fucking crazy. Finished in the bag after pinning her to the massage table, she was practically howling by then.

    Question to the more experienced ones in the area. Does anywhere around top this place? Particularly for a two girl special. I enjoy when massage providers have that hidden porn star side to them like that MILF did. Only thing that could have made it better is if the other girl had the same attitude.
    Sounds like lisa (older) and ruby (younger).

  13. #28582

    Be advised Survey Taker

    Quote Originally Posted by SurveyTaker1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken of the advertised lingam massage? If not, will TOFTT.

    https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...iver/2311.html
    She's been in action for a very long time, and her advertised fee of $100 is simply a base fee, with extras it will cost you $160 to $180 , and most importantly, this ad states that's she's 37 years old (that is a complete joke) I assure you that she's at least 57, or possibly more!!

  14. #28581
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What was the total price?
    $4 - I gave $. 4 extra out of satisfaction. My first time doing four hands, so do let me know if that was an overpay. I just doubled going rate.

  15. #28580
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveyTaker1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken of the advertised lingam massage? If not, will TOFTT.

    https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../23009411.html
    Just the latest ad for the downriver nuru lady. Doubt that there's anything new here. Just search the forum for downriver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape