Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19404

    Spades

    The wife was out of town today so I had time to play. I been seeing spades for the last few years. Never dis appointed me, today was no different. Always ready on time, never any worries about someone coming out of the closet or boyfriends coming by. She been laying in the sun a little like we have any lately so her tan is looking good. If you been with her I can't say enough about her performance as you no. I was her first this morning, she must of been in the mood because when I got home I had to take a nap she wore me out. I'm only good for one pop and I think she wanted a second.

  2. #19403

    Trade union?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    It seems like they have some sort of shared social club, trade union, or pimp probably.

    A lot of these providers know each other, and some are siblings / relatives.

    When you find a provider's facebook profile, look at their friends lists -- lots of familiar faces!

  3. #19402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    This is crazy.


  4. #19401

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    That's Star, if you search you'll come across her reviews and also another provider who goes by Star. The Star in the link is never on time and has zero concept of it, makes you wait, and may ghost you. Other than that everything else is average to fair. I actually think she's pretty decent in the looks department. Was at the RWI on Byers, not sure if she's moved since then.
    Good morning Dayton mongers. I just like to chime in on Star. Everything Baddenboy said is correct. I have seen her a handful of time same place plus another place on the same road. She did make me wait a few time then there was once or twice surprising she was kind of on time. Some said she would be on something but I really never noticed But then again you know nowadays. I know the place was cluttered with stuff. But that body was not to bad looking. Yeah not the finest but nice. I looked at the newest pictures from the posted link. I would not mind trying to see her again. I kind of like that thick body of her's if she looks like the picture's. Most time's I did a q. V. But be there longer. Anyways you all have a good one. Be safe out there.

  5. #19400

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTea543  [View Original Post]
    I would rather be caught dead than with her in my vehicle with a backpack with all of that. I only visited her at her incall and had to wait around for around 45 additional minutes there awkwardly with the local residents who were all outside pottering about. She seemed a bit off but not as bad as others I have witnessed; I personally only noticed her partake in 420 but I am not an expert of identifying other recreational usages. I try to avoid these things whenever possible.

    I will say though that she is a gorgeous young gal with a rocking body and probably knows how to use it. Communication was a nightmare just as it is with any provider in this area that I have not met yet (been over a month trying to set up something with locals such as Cait, Gemma, etc). I just did not feel comfortable enough in the given circumstances over there to really enjoy myself.
    Josie can be very good when she's good, but also is an epic time waster and that bag is chock full of illegal goodies. She's also about to go into rehab and leave the business for awhile.

  6. #19399

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by John2882  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with Gemma since she started posting again? Found 2 reviews from before she stopped posting. She also seems to post only when a lot of new posts with no faces show up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/745445713212
    Yes, after many tries I got a hold of her and it was a hell of a good time. I think she's just low volume.

  7. #19398
    Quote Originally Posted by John2882  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with Gemma since she started posting again? Found 2 reviews from before she stopped posting. She also seems to post only when a lot of new posts with no faces show up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/745445713212
    Good luck trying to get a reply from her. Tried a few times to contact her, got nothing but crickets.

  8. #19397

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info. She currently has 3 adds on STG. Seems to good to be true. If anyone has partaken in the past and she is legit. Please do let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/222950446005
    I believe that is Star. I tried to dream of her several times and have left reviews on here about her just search star I don't think you'll find a mini good reviews. I know mine were not good.

  9. #19396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: The Other Star

    The other Star is currently visiting her uncle.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    That's Star, if you search you'll come across her reviews and also another provider who goes by Star. The Star in the link is never on time and has zero concept of it, makes you wait, and may ghost you. Other than that everything else is average to fair. I actually think she's pretty decent in the looks department. Was at the RWI on Byers, not sure if she's moved since then.

  10. #19395

    That's Star

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info. She currently has 3 adds on STG. Seems to good to be true. If anyone has partaken in the past and she is legit. Please do let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/222950446005
    That's Star, if you search you'll come across her reviews and also another provider who goes by Star. The Star in the link is never on time and has zero concept of it, makes you wait, and may ghost you. Other than that everything else is average to fair. I actually think she's pretty decent in the looks department. Was at the RWI on Byers, not sure if she's moved since then.

  11. #19394
    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info. She currently has 3 adds on STG. Seems to good to be true. If anyone has partaken in the past and she is legit. Please do let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/222950446005
    That is star, she is real. She can be flacky to set up and she will ghost some times. Very messy incall, older guy hangs around but has never been a problem.

  12. #19393

    Gemma

    Has anyone had a visit with Gemma since she started posting again? Found 2 reviews from before she stopped posting. She also seems to post only when a lot of new posts with no faces show up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/745445713212

  13. #19392

    Looking for Info

    Looking for info. She currently has 3 adds on STG. Seems to good to be true. If anyone has partaken in the past and she is legit. Please do let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/222950446005

  14. #19391
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    There's a name I haven't heard in a few years, lost touch a while ago. That girl lived to suck dick. She could go down on you for an hour or more and never get tired, and she would drain you dry. Don't make them like that anymore.
    I use to see Jenn of the North, almost weekly. LOL, had a decent incall in Vandalia for a long time, then of course like most of them, things went south, but when it was on, it was on!

  15. #19390

    I thought the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    First all callescort. Org ads come from Listcrawler. And when I did a search of her number on LC nothing came up. Also you should try saving her pictures so you can do a tineye or google image search.
    I did a tineye search and it came up with nothing. Not even the post I found the picture one. Which was weird. The chick looks very similar to an ex of mine that fucked like no other. So it's really got me wanting to try. But it seems just like an odd ad. If I TOFTT I for certain let why'all know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape