The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19402

    Gemma

    Has anyone had a visit with Gemma since she started posting again? Found 2 reviews from before she stopped posting. She also seems to post only when a lot of new posts with no faces show up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/745445713212

  2. #19401

    Looking for Info

    Looking for info. She currently has 3 adds on STG. Seems to good to be true. If anyone has partaken in the past and she is legit. Please do let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/222950446005

  3. #19400
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    There's a name I haven't heard in a few years, lost touch a while ago. That girl lived to suck dick. She could go down on you for an hour or more and never get tired, and she would drain you dry. Don't make them like that anymore.
    I use to see Jenn of the North, almost weekly. LOL, had a decent incall in Vandalia for a long time, then of course like most of them, things went south, but when it was on, it was on!

  4. #19399

    I thought the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    First all callescort. Org ads come from Listcrawler. And when I did a search of her number on LC nothing came up. Also you should try saving her pictures so you can do a tineye or google image search.
    I did a tineye search and it came up with nothing. Not even the post I found the picture one. Which was weird. The chick looks very similar to an ex of mine that fucked like no other. So it's really got me wanting to try. But it seems just like an odd ad. If I TOFTT I for certain let why'all know.

  5. #19398

    Believe it's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    First all callescort. Org ads come from Listcrawler. And when I did a search of her number on LC nothing came up. Also you should try saving her pictures so you can do a tineye or google image search.

  6. #19397

    Jiggly quickie

    Got ahold of Jiggles tonight for a qv. She was great! Nice deep BBBJ and she loves the DATY! That little booty was living up to it's name while my face was buried in it for 69, put the cover on and went at it CG until it was time for me to pop and then off came the bag for CIM which was fantastic! Tons of raw sexual energy wrapped up in that tiny body. She likes to talk dirty too. A fast, furious, perfect quickie and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/992581669123

  7. #19396

    Anyone know if this is a real one?


  8. #19395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Sexy Lexi

    Saw Sexy Lexi recently. Her ad usually says "Outcall" which typically means outcall only, but I guess I caught her when she had a place. It was an upscale hotel on the spectrum of provider rooms. Pictures are accurate. Her makeup was done up exactly the same when I saw her. I would say she's on the heavier side of "thick". Some would say low end of bbw and some would not. Depends on preference. Communication was good, and she is a great performer. Highly recommended, but definitely not a spinner. Standard rates.

  9. #19394

    Springfield utr spinner

    Springfield UTR spinner 35.

    B-cup, looking for a couple regulars.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...263af36315f751
    Trusted seniors PM me for her number
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/kdP3xDaYAykXLqb5Z2m9BjLE

  10. #19393

    Savanah??

    So I thought I might try to dream of Savanah but after searching here and other places and coming up empty.

    I was hoping that someone might know if she is is real dreamy or a nightmaire so if you can could you help with some intel?

    Its time we had something new to talk about I hope.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...vanah/57216550

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/380388030585

  11. #19392

    Amari Rayne

    She had an ad on STG yesterday and I remembered her from SA a while back. Took the plunge and she was at a decent house in Miamisburg. Nothing special though and I won't be repeating. Seniors can PM for details.

  12. #19391

    Caramel

    Had a visit with Caramel. Not much to add from other reviews. Sweet girl, good skills. Will repeat.

  13. #19390
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Search forums for Molly.
    Thanks!. Well that's disappointing, the picks are cute.

  14. #19389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Molly

    Search forums for Molly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with Sally Mae? Pics are not used elsewhere. Digits are not used all over either. Seems legit but no posts here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/424358253646

  15. #19388

    Sally Mae

    Has anyone visited with Sally Mae? Pics are not used elsewhere. Digits are not used all over either. Seems legit but no posts here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/424358253646

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape