Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 330 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I have only been to AMP's in A2 and looking forward to getting with the Grand Rapids girls when they come to town and hoping to see Cindy soon. I have been checking this girl's social media and she has a ton of it. Wondering if any of you guys have experienced her. She seems pretty hot, young and cool. Looks like she does the BDSM thing, which I have never tried, but hey I'm open minded. Any info would be much appreciated. PM is fine.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/valentinaxsatanica#contact.
    150 deposit. 150 Same day booking fee. 350 per hour. Why on earth do you think she would ever show up to get the other 50?

  2. #2489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I have only been to AMP's in A2 and looking forward to getting with the Grand Rapids girls when they come to town and hoping to see Cindy soon. I have been checking this girl's social media and she has a ton of it. Wondering if any of you guys have experienced her. She seems pretty hot, young and cool. Looks like she does the BDSM thing, which I have never tried, but hey I'm open minded. Any info would be much appreciated. PM is fine.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/valentinaxsatanica#contact.
    Have not seen but I've found plenty of info on here in the past.

  3. #2488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I just came across this ad and I can't find any reviews of her, she claims to be in business for over 3 years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/k8lynnkitty

    A second concern is that she requires 50% deposit. I did check her * account and she looks enticing. Just doing my due diligence and asking the local community, anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

    Respectfully,

    Ben.
    Never met, can only confirm she's been around for several years on fetish sites, OF, social sites, etc. Communicated with on those and enjoy her social media still. Looks legit and fun, but, yes the deposit thing's an issue.

  4. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    She will have no reason to meet with you once she has your $200 deposit. Save yourself the money and the rest of us from reading the ripoff report.
    Agreed. Say no to the deposit girls.

  5. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I just came across this ad and I can't find any reviews of her, she claims to be in business for over 3 years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/k8lynnkitty

    A second concern is that she requires 50% deposit. I did check her * account and she looks enticing. Just doing my due diligence and asking the local community, anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

    Respectfully,

    Ben.
    She will have no reason to meet with you once she has your $200 deposit. Save yourself the money and the rest of us from reading the ripoff report.

  6. #2485

    High quality provider on a low quality site

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I just came across this ad and I can't find any reviews of her, she claims to be in business for over 3 years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/k8lynnkitty

    A second concern is that she requires 50% deposit. I did check her * account and she looks enticing. Just doing my due diligence and asking the local community, anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

    Respectfully,

    Ben.
    Just a thought, she looks on the younger side and healthy enough to SB. I would lean fake but it is possible she is real. Reverse image search her and search her number. If you see her reviewed and in the same area for a period of time it might be worth the plunge. We here run from deposits.

  7. #2484
    Quote Originally Posted by OldButFun  [View Original Post]
    Do you think my Mom is proud of me? Just kidding. OK, here goes!

    First up is Hunter. https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunterYou guys have been spamming the shit out of this page with her so I finally bit. It was 100% nothing special. I never mentioned this website, I wanted a real hookup. She's not very smart so we didn't have much to talk about. It was fine. Would repeat for the cheaper price.
    Would love to know what providers at $250/ hr you feel are something "special". For me, at that price, she absolutely was top tier. Great attitude, great technique, great service.

  8. #2483

    Ms Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmgsm  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to visit with Hunter on one of her recent stops here, and she did not disappoint! Having not seen her before, but having read many reviews, I had a high level of expectation mixed with a bit of uncertainty. Upon her opening the door, the uncertainty disappeared in moments and she exceed every expectation. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say that she knows what to do and when to do it. She's a pleasure in all aspects with an interesting background. I will definitely be repeating!
    Yes she is experienced, she told me she is doing this for over 10 years. We had an interesting discussion about her daytime profession. Personally I prefer younger girls but she did not disappoint.

  9. #2482

    K8 lynn Kitty

    Gents,

    I just came across this ad and I can't find any reviews of her, she claims to be in business for over 3 years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/k8lynnkitty

    A second concern is that she requires 50% deposit. I did check her * account and she looks enticing. Just doing my due diligence and asking the local community, anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

    Respectfully,

    Ben.

  10. #2481
    Quote Originally Posted by OldButFun  [View Original Post]
    Do you think my Mom is proud of me? Just kidding. OK, here goes!

    First up is Hunter. https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunterYou guys have been spamming the shit out of this page with her so I finally bit. It was 100% nothing special. I never mentioned this website, I wanted a real hookup. She's not very smart so we didn't have much to talk about. It was fine. Would repeat for the cheaper price.

    Second we have Seleena. https://tryst.link/escort/seleena-marie She was a sweetheart. Very solid BBBJ game. $500 so on the higher end. Would repeat if she allowed greek. Juicy butt so it was torture.

    Third is Blake, who had previously burned me before but had come recommended by another escort (Ava vouches for her). https://tryst.link/escort/xoblakevelvet Not a solid BBBJ game and not worth the high end price. Has an annoying high voice and seemed flighty. No booty. Still, she didn't burn me on the price in any way and was nice. Won't repeat.

    Fourth is my regular gal, Ava. https://tryst.link/escort/ava_valentina I don't really need to review her again because I have before. She has a lunch and drink ready for me if I miss my meeting for her. Good price. Nice hotel. Little bubble butt. Likes Greek. Enough said.

    I've been looking into trying Valentina, the blonde bdsm girl as well. If she doesn't kill me for Satan I will surely report back with my findings!
    Been on the fence about Hunter as well. How's her face & feet look? Maybe she kicks it up a notch if ya on this site.

  11. #2480
    Check Toledo forum for Alana reviews.

  12. #2479

    Hunter GR

    Had the opportunity to visit with Hunter on one of her recent stops here, and she did not disappoint! Having not seen her before, but having read many reviews, I had a high level of expectation mixed with a bit of uncertainty. Upon her opening the door, the uncertainty disappeared in moments and she exceed every expectation. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say that she knows what to do and when to do it. She's a pleasure in all aspects with an interesting background. I will definitely be repeating!

  13. #2478

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her, she looks pretty cute but don't recall seeing any reports. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/56420580.
    A quick google search of the pictures shows she is not a real local girl.

  14. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her, she looks pretty cute but don't recall seeing any reports. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/56420580.
    A quick google image search would have saved you the trouble of asking.

    https://supernua.com/mulher-pelada/f...-bora-peladas/

  15. #2476

    Any info?

    Any info on her, she looks pretty cute but don't recall seeing any reports. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/56420580.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape